Have you been discriminated against for being white?

have you been discriminated against for being white?

Attached: bloombug.png (694x485, 130.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/directors/federal-reserve-bank-boards-of-directors.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Go to the back of the bus, goy
federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/directors/federal-reserve-bank-boards-of-directors.htm

When you discriminate against white men, you are discriminating against society.

A white pill:
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

globohomo recruiters for shell, Exxon, and the like will hire the darkie all other things being equal. Even if the darkie has worse metrics actually....so, yes.

I have
Ive been
demonstrated and
protested against

These boomer are still living in the 80s and 90s.
>look muh black people donations
Nobody gives a fuck anymore.

>be shekelberg
>get allowed into Country out of kindness
>climb to the top by backstabbing and fucking over Population
>Manipulate said kindness to import other people
>use them against Population only After there are too many to deal with
I hate them so fucking much It is unreal

Attached: CD74FFA6-D877-4F4C-B749-0C9B0A8E5C96.jpg (768x432, 48.94K)

Many many times

Attached: biggay.jpg (1366x709, 101.84K)

I don't know. Not to my face. But I have been denied a job at a bakery for not being a woman

should've asked them how they knew what a woman is

All the time. Literally all the fucking time. It’s kind of insane at this point people refuse to admit this is a problem.

they've gotten so cocky that it's about to implode
so many goyim know it's literally like the 1920's.

Yes, for being a white abo :'(

So long meritocracy.

Better do as the rape baby says big guy

based & slim shady pilled

Of course. The only kind of racial jokes allowed are against whites. Red neck jokes and posh English jokes or jokes about germans or Italians or the French. This is all totally work safe shit no matter how far you go with it. If you make even the slightest joke about nonwhites in the workplace you're jeopardizing your career. Meanwhile this one spic veteran makes it his fucking duty to make white jokes as much as possible and everyone laughs. Then you joke about how all Mexican food has the same ingredients and is just in different forms and he acts like you just killed his children.

why didn't you say you identify as a woman

We cant get ahead with these well poisoners. Particularly that one

i took a seat on the couch and you faggots have been crying about no one wanting to work ever since...rofl.

mostly by other people with white skin actually. most people over here are total losers

And have you sued for it?

still not getting the vax

White guy wants slaves in the wotkplace, got it.

yeah, in Japan.

Yes, I'm not eligible for affirmative action programs that my supposed equals are eligible for

Next time put some lip gloss on and pretend to be gay.

never forget his meme campaign that he paid money for

Attached: 1582023073563.jpg (500x586, 28.68K)

Its your fault for believing the bible.

The only way white men are getting around that is trooning out, then you can’t be discriminated by woman and nigs

This was when I was around 14 and was looking for an after school job. The whole trannie thing wasn't known about back then

(((bloomberg)))

No, what white men need to do is to slit this horrible Jew's throat for saying something so racist against them.

it's what made me stop paying taxes

Constantly, while citing my "privledge" as justification to not hire, promote, help, cut in line, verbally denigrate, ect.
Its all so tiresome. My kids are gonna be pure 1488 save the the Asians (fuck the Chinese thou). Time to reignite white, hot, hatred.