Colleges have become the most anti-white instutions in exicence

None of you anons will take me seriously because you're all fuck bots or feds but im done, time to rant on kikes. Colleges are fucking evil, they were a great creation but have become corrupt and anti-white in the 21st century, specifically when it comes to scholarships.
>Be White
>Go to a good college but had to work much harder to get in then any POC because 'meh white people privilege'
>Be lower middle class, can afford some college but rest must be payed through scholarships
>Apply for scholarships
>Fill out a 200 question scholarship helper to pick out scholarships for you
>One question shows up
>What race and gender are you
>White : Check ... Male : Check
>Scholarship pools goes from 750 oppurtinites to 50
What THE FUCK. How do you see this type of shit and not think it's anti white bullshit. Why do blacks/asians/hispanics/femeles/trannies whatever the fuck get 10x the number of scholarships then straight white males. This is fucking jewish bullshit. Now im stuck with a crazy bill because these fuckers hate straight white males.
Whenever a revolution happens we need to make sure to burn down the institution first and clean the cancer within. College has become an evil for profit system.
>inb4 MEH TRADE SKILL
shut up, I want to make 500,000 dollars doing something important not cleaning some faggots shit clogged pipes.

Attached: burndowntheinstution.jpg (1560x1040, 238.21K)

Colleges are a dying institution anyways. The ones with status have become daycares for wealthy children and token minorities.

>The ones with status have become daycares for wealthy children
yea specifically jews, lets not question why 40% ivy league students are jews.

we have known this for decades, remember movies like PCU? Who made the decision to spend that money and go to college when the information has been out there for decades that they are scams? You? The blame lies solely with the person who made that decision and spent that money.

Someone likened the these "institutions of learning" to water towers that exert their pressure on the entire system below them. The pipes, all through the Cathedral so to speak.

absolutely correct. and why do asians or indians need any help? the only ones that move here are the ones that can afford to, and then they get the best jobs. not because they are smart or actually good at it. because they are brown. we all know indians are fucking retarded. there is zero chance they are better at anything than any other race other than raping or shitting anywhere except a toilet

That's why I never bothered with academia and went to a local state college for free with Pell Grants. There's no way into the Jewish club, it's best to make local connections instead of trying to make it where you aren't welcomed.

>and why do asians or indians need any help?
Indians families in America have the highest GDP. Why the fuck should they be getting 10x as many scholarships? I am so fucking sick of this corrupt society user. I pray for it's downfall literally everyday.
Change can only come through anarchy.

>Colleges have become the most anti-white instutions in exicence
I'M SHOCKED

Attached: education take over.jpg (2387x879, 450.29K)

Attached: education.jpg (841x867, 249.5K)

Attached: income-and-wealth-in-the-united-states-chart.jpg (1000x730, 310.19K)

wrong user but still, I hope this system crumbles soon. I dont g

Subversion of academia explained here:

>have become
they always were like the faggots with aids and syphilis, but with gaytheism, communism, transhumanism, fornicationism/feminism

Attached: 1616985104315m.jpg (1022x1024, 126.52K)

The globohomo project means that the entire structure of western civ will start to deteriorate. If you remove the men that erected it and have been maintaining it on all levels, and replace them with vibrancy, you're going to be fucked later on. Perhaps they think their automation meme will sort it.
It wont.

Imagine if they included Jewish median income.

sounds like youll fit in great at (((college)))

Attached: 1657106166481.jpg (249x238, 4.53K)

>shut up, I want to make 500,000 dollars doing something important not cleaning some faggots shit clogged pipes.
I do something people consider important and make $500,000/yr.
I'm not certain I wouldn't be happier cleaning shit clogged pipes. But I can't make $500,000k/yr or anywhere near that cleaning pipes.
Im stuck here, I hate my job, but i cant get out cause what the fuck else am i gonna do that pays this well. Fuck if I know.
Im not going to last 20 years doing this, Ill be out in 10 for sure. then it retire or find something news. I wont be rich if i do that. just ok.

He is my advice. Find something you like to do and that you can do for 50 years and do that. Don't worry about what other people think, what ever you do is important to the people that pay for your service. A persons doctor isnt anymore important than their plumber, seriously. If you want to make a name for yourself you can do that in any field, but only if youre exceptional. important and exceptional are very fucking different.

Antonio Gramsci's long march through our institutions is complete. The entire education system in this country needs to be overhauled.
>How?
Your guess is as good as mine. Imho every single bullshit libcuck cultural marxist class should be thrown out and replaced with learning a second language. You have a crush on a girl? Become fluent in whatever language she's learning. Of course Spanish is the obvious first choice but Latin (because Bible and Christendom) and Greek (because sororities and fraternities) should be high on the list as well. When Chang and Tyrone complain that you bein' rayciss cuz eurocentrism n sheeeit then offer to teach egyptian hieroglyphs and mandarin or russian or whatever and import some jap that will show subbed or dubbed anime in class. The idea is to create an intercontinental teacher exchange program so that we can monitor their communications more effectively.

Just identify as something else. It worked for Warren.

I know. And fedpol screeches KEK LIBTARDS PAYING 5 GORILLION FOR WOMYNS STUDIES. No retards, whites are paying, niggers get in for breathing or at least after taking narcan.

Go to Europe. It's free education.