TikTok Confirms Some China-Based Employees Can Access US User Data

why aren't we banning this vapid chink spy app from the app store?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 44.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-57413227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather have chinks see my data than Jews

who cares?

I'd rather China spy on me then the US. Fucks China gonna do to me?

It's Joever. They won. The children are using this godforsaken app.

Theyve got some red pill videos and red pilled commentors.

>why aren't we banning this vapid chink spy app from the app store?
bbc.com/news/technology-57413227

I watch cunny and dog videos. What are they going to do, eat my favorite video's dog?

I have showed my cock to that app numerous times. They can cope can seethe

sauce dumbass

because it's too late, zoomers are hooked to it like crack and people in office dont care because they're in the CCPs pockets.

It's true. When you give it access to your file system, it's over.

Morons. Go back to >>>/leddit/

Attached: 1659772773758254.jpg (433x535, 61.4K)

Because politicians have been payed off so they won't ban it.

Attached: 1654041218055.jpg (1020x639, 212.33K)

Friends of the CCP typed these posts.

Fpbp
I don't really care if Chang watches my jacking off clips synced to Skrillex

we don't care about the CCP either.

why aren't you going back in time to 2008 and asking why social media doesn't have geofilters?
why aren't you asking why when a girl in florida posts a video of herself, it's not just accessible from the anglo countries? why are niggers in latam, africa, china and asia and all that shit able to see her?

because they do it for our law enforcement agencies
there are no countries anymore
only globohomo

we tried and the fags threw a hissy fit lol

that's not true. the 5 eyes system does exactly that but we have no indication that the Chinese are info sharing, nor likewise. I bet they are not. Such agreements, to whatever extent they used to exist, have been canceled last week. China dropped a ton of placating bullshit they did for Globohomo in response to the Taiwan provocation.

people talked to their Zoomer kids and realized they had no IRL friends and tik-tok was the only thing keeping them all from roping

OY VEY!! A SNEAKY CHINKY CAN LOOK AT MY DATA! HELP US JEW BRO'S!!!

Attached: White genocide jew end game.png (596x594, 401.74K)

US citizen should only care that US can see their data. Who gives a fuck that chine knows everything about you? Make one example how it's bad.

Never mind that consuming Tik Tok's brainwash bullshit is worse than anything they can possibly do with your data (it's primarily used to more effectively brainwash you).

If you want to defeat things like Tik-Tok, which are objectively shit, you need to produce something better that outcompetes it. our unwillingness and inability to produce anything new is why we lose to even mediocre shit like tiktok, which in previous years would just be a passing fad everyone forgot about in 18 months.