Australia has fallen

They love it they can abuse and beat up everybody and no one can stop them. Nobody can stop them. They're having their way with Australia. They took our guns. And don't tell me that I'm a weirdo because I'm upset about this and that I should only get upset about my favourite football team winning or losing. Listen I know what tyranny means. I know the jews are putting poison in our food and water. I know the jews have stolen 600 billion. I know they're hurting us. I know we're under war power acts. I know they staged that terror attack. I know they're carrying out new world order.

Do you know what it's like to gut up to this and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say port arthur was an inside job. Do you what it's like to lose most of the friends that I had and have family members who were injured by the covid19 vaccination and have to put on a happy face and pretend that they weren't trying to kill them? Do you know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing that I'm governed by a bunch of psychotic killers and that one day they're going to kill me and my loved ones? Do you know what it's like knowing they ruined my life?

They decay our culture. They have destroyed the arts and the cinema. They have destroyed music and lead our youth into a system of drug fuelled nonsense. Every Australian who has been to a pub or club knows this. It's everywhere. Our youth are disgusting vassals of jew cohesion. Most can't even state the year of our once beautiful nations inception. Australia is defeated and I have to wake up every day knowing this. Knowing that our politicians are complicit and allowed this to happen.

Attached: images (55).jpg (562x546, 28.82K)

I’m sorry for you fren. The world is filled with evil

we have to do something

It is a cruel world fren but remember the good Lord is always looking out for his children. Do not get caught up in the unimportance of the happenings in this human experience but focus your energies on honouring God and working towards your place in his Kingdom.

You can always leave.

I did.

t. Aussie emigré

user, games of power are not meant for us, we'd be peasants in the past
Focus on hard work and skills. That way anyone who wants to hurt you will think twice

Attached: FB_IMG_1596873259009-1.jpg (1080x1047, 94.64K)

It hurts reading this because it's true.

Bump

idk what you want people to say. You are preaching to the choir. Australia is fucked

>Do you know what it's like
Yes
Gonna have to recreate yourself and any expectations you had for your future life as the ones you had are gone now.

>Do you know what it's like to gut up to this and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say port arthur was an inside job. Do you what it's like to lose most of the friends that I had and have family members who were injured by the covid19 vaccination and have to put on a happy face and pretend that they weren't trying to kill them? Do you know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing that I'm governed by a bunch of psychotic killers and that one day they're going to kill me and my loved ones? Do you know what it's like knowing they ruined my life?
yeah

Attached: 1604125806093.png (1210x681, 1.25M)

1PBTID

Attached: 1659310685462645.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

What are we supposed to do? Just accept it and go on with our lives and die knowing it's over?

I'm OP.

Your country only exists because of US protection, now that the US is a clown show you're on your own. Sorry mate, maybe time to get the fuck out of that country, you're basically being taken over by China

IM NOT JUST GOING TO GIVE UP AND ACCEPT THIS SHIT. IF YOU BELIEVE IN HELL THEN YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT HELL WOULD BE FILLED WITH MEN WHO JUST ACCEPT THIS SHIT AND IGNORE IT MEN WHO DO NOTHING TO STOP IT.

Where do we go? Why can't we try to seize control get nukes and thus be self sufficient.

Have a bump, kangaroo fren. We know your feelz. Don't be demoralized. Find like minded people and band together. The end of one thing is always the beginning of another. Create the conditions where you and yours get to dictate that at whatever level you can.

>What are we supposed to do?
Whatever you can

Hi OP.

hello op, im dad

Why are you mocking the fall of my country?

I've said this heaps on Aus pol, but the best you can do is breathe out, breathe in with your diaphragm, relax and not let the anxiety trance take you.
Learn how to use the system instead of it using you.
You have millions of books and songs only a click or two away. You shit in plumbed toilet and can eat practically anything guaranteed every day.
You have to do the most with the time you are given and appreciate it, even if you are born in the times of the revelation.
But yes, the goyim can't be saved and arent worth saving and it is a terrible truth. But being sad all day won't change that. Breathe out, let your stomach expand, relax and breathe in deeply with your diaphragm.
That doesn't mean you have to be a cuck or bow to these kikes - I'm unvaxxed and ready to die defending my land with my legally owned shotgun when they do the monkey pox ring vaccinations, but being sad and anxious until that day comes won't make things any better.

british and australian police are a joke, just fight back and they'll give up and give you your rights back. the UK is making a turn around because theyre simply too loud. britain also has lots of gold and is pretty much a lone wolf they do what they want. i feel like australia has enough resources and a decent military to do the same

I was already feeling down about OP
and then you hit me with the soul of the nation
Im going to put on the full 12 hours now
Because its going to take a lot of 5 dollar hotdogs to pick my spirits up after this.

Attached: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (605x1076, 77.58K)

Well I'm going to do everything I can to stop this even if that means I die in the process.

Piss off cunt, move back to India if you don't like it

hey
harden up you faggot, as long as we don't fall they haven't won.

Tbh, I didn't even read your post. I can't even remember what prompted me to respond. Maybe cause you're a frogposter.

Fuck off.

Bullshit. If we just sit back and do nothing we lose we are the minority you fucking idiot. In 20 years we have a social credit system and it's over.

This is an auspicious day.
Cmon aus Any Forums
It's practically your day today. Cheer up lads. WAGMI

Er... . Gidday mate..... have you taken your pills today ya mad bastard?

UNLESS WE START EXECUTING PEOPLE NOW ITS OVER

why dont you just kill every jew in your country? we did it

Because I am only one man. At max I can get 100.

This is the hardest part.

Attached: 1610881179389.jpg (1725x1267, 233.81K)