Almost 20% of 2020 voters

Agreed with the statement, "Jews
Ish are trying to replace white people with immigrants and POC who agree with Jewish peoples' views"
>12% of Trump voters
>7% of Biden voters
>willing to admit they think this to some pollster who called their phone, knew their name, and knew they were registered voters
Jews are shitting their pants over this. I've been whitepilled for a while, and even I'm shocked by these numbers. Our people are awakening, hail victory, anons.

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-213617_Brave.jpg (1080x1408, 646.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1659850643795379.jpg (1024x819, 73.63K)

That's fucking nothing. They admit it right out now and laugh in our faces. Just accept that the good times are gone for good.

nothing cool will happen sadly we are too cucked at this point i will fucking leave this shitstain

>Almost 20% of 2020 voters
how tf did you come up with that figure? 7+12?

>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society

Most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster, so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, if not a lot more. It's happening.

A quick and essential Weimar Germany history lesson:

Attached: goyim knowing levels.jpg (766x432, 86.51K)

>Just accept that the good times are gone for good
>Shut it down
I smell bagels. Are you cooking bagels?

Attached: very mad.jpg (600x607, 39.2K)

The 1933 election was rigged by the r*ssians

Yes, by adding 7 and 12, the percentages of the voters for the 2 major candidates who agreed with the statement, I concluded that that is nearly 20% of voters.
Again, these are just the people willing to admit this.

Jew political, funding and voting data...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
t. jew

Attached: 1659844079346438.png (1000x1294, 19.44K)

If you go Monke. The Jew cannot profit.
So all his power is gone in an instant.

Attached: 1647641461049.webm (480x708, 2.85M)

Fucking lmao, I love americans, thank you.
now we just need to raise those figures to 31% of republicans and 20% of democrats and we'll have a majority.

Kek, so pathetic.

Attached: rent free.jpg (720x431, 20.01K)

Trump was basically a zionist but his political incorrectness was invaluable in pushing unimaginable discourse like racial replacement and the JQ into a more mainstream sphere.

Soon

Agreed

Boomers will never believe that God's 'chosen' people could ever hurt the United States. Gen X is getting old as well and strung out. Millennials are too demoralized. Zoomers are fucking zoomers. Gen A is too young and brought up by internet and chinese flu police state.
It's ogre. The only 'people' capable of fighting back are blacks and browns, but they don't give a fuck about the future.

Ok but what about Ben Shapiro tho? cuz I still listen to him sometimes

Attached: 1659502564051454.jpg (250x244, 5.88K)

Sneed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html

>The survey also asked:'Do you personally believe that in the U.S., Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?' Only 12 percent of Trump voters replied 'yes,' as did 7 percent of Biden voters.

>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society.

Attached: 66EEEE9B-5289-4FEB-A4BD-60A527C49ECE.jpg (1284x1897, 850.03K)

American education at work once again

Attached: lmao.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

You are retarded.

More Jews should act like Ben Shapiro if they don’t want to be lumped in with the Jews destroying the world. If they just had the attitude of, “I’m proud to be Jewish, but what these other Jewish people are doing is wrong, and they don’t represent me,” then no one would have a problem with them. Instead, a lot of Jews have the mentality of always siding with other Jews no matter what. It’s similar to how niggers will always defend other niggers, even when a nigger is proven guilty in court. If more Jews called out anti-white Jews for their hateful behavior the same way most whites will call out a racist or antisemitic white person, then we wouldn’t even be having this discussion. They’re the ones who always want to say that “white silence is violence” whenever white people don’t speak up about the bad things other white people do. We should apply the same standard to them.

Attached: 77329B88-2FD2-45E3-AD43-1019006B2464.jpg (448x479, 38.98K)

>7% of Biden voters agreed
They fell for the 'zion don' meme?

I was banned from Twitter for replying him.

You must so (7+12)÷2 retard

>american education

The funny part is that there's a small component of the democrats that believe in replacement theory and all of them think the jews are doing it. Meanwhile only 1/6th of trump voters who believe the replacement theory think jews are doing it.

What happened in 1930 that increased their vote over 6x