I have lost all hope for this 3rd world nation why should i even fight if there is no chance of success

i have lost all hope for this 3rd world nation why should i even fight if there is no chance of success

Attached: 6E9E9249-A3AD-4EA0-9CA5-7519DA0E2442.jpg (3024x2961, 2.71M)

skater fag

Longboard fag detected

Attached: 1659315171178092.png (500x553, 232.29K)

You better not be wearing skater shoes in your thirties. You look like you have clubbed feet.

not even a long board you fucking retard

Do it faggot.

Go give you dad his wheels back

Attached: 1657506551224.png (529x506, 417.23K)

>richfag
>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
lol what do you know about anything you sheltered little faggot

what fight for this hellhole is there anything worth dying for here

I thought we were talking about you becoming a tranny.

Skater fags are fags. Get a job loser.

Attached: 20220808_144006.jpg (3000x3735, 2.56M)

Buy some nicer shoes and your toes wont get so beat up. At the very least tie your laces better. Some pants without the crazy cuffs will simply improve your quality of life because you wont be dragging fabric with every step. Jesus H Christ. Were you raised by a single mother??

i actually got these wheels after skating me and my buddies just went to sit at a park and wait for shit to happen

i work as a landscaper
i never had parents my mom was too busy and left me alone since age 6 also my dad didnt leave us he killed himself

So your solution is to mope about it? Be a real man and buy some fucking decent shoes and pants that fit and take the necessary steps to improve yourself.

>i never had parents my mom was too busy and left me alone since age 6 also my dad didnt leave us he killed himself

wow, sorry, did grandparents help any?

>take the necessary steps to improve yourself.
"snap out of it"

best advice haha

Nice fatass shoes

We are all going to die sometime, faggot. You can either whine about it like a bitch or you can be the best person you can possibly be and look back on a life well lived. Or I guess you could be a democrat as an alternative.

says the adult kid wearing JNCOs and Emerica skate shoes kys

no i lived alone and lived off chicken thighs and rice all my life

you know what they say about people who ride long boards?
>*biden whisper *they got short dicks

You're too limited both in your awareness and your thinking when it comes to finding a solution.
You have given up in frustration just as easily as a toddler would with something that he doesn't fully understand.
Abandon your lazy, defeatist attitude, increase your awareness and level of well-informedness, try to increase your intelligence, and think a little more outside the box on this one.
Can you honestly say that you've even scratched the surface here before forfeiting and giving up?
Have you REALLY put in every effort?
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Shut up and get to work.