And with that the american empire falls

and with that the american empire falls.

Attached: 1659664060738224.png (1304x928, 326.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/2022/08/05/1056975/corruption-chinas-chipmaking-industry/
intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/news/intel-breaks-ground-two-new-leading-edge-chip-factories-arizona.html#gs.80wdyh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mutts will either try to ignore the thread or simply cope. Watching them flail so much instead of just trying to stop it just sad. America is finished.

Attached: istockphoto-171693197-612x612.jpg (612x408, 23.64K)

The west is capable of 5nm lithography already you dolt

The dead cannot fall leaf.

Nihao! China can't even organize a semiconductor production line and was relying on Soviet-era jet engines until like 5 years ago.

Attached: sameasiteverwas.gif (500x376, 1.41M)

I’m just not sure what, if anything, this means. As such I will have to file it under “two more weeks” and “another nothingburger”.

Just two more weeks until the gutter oil wins them the war.

Yeah but nothing that comes from china is actually true, so...

Why can't America make chips, mutt? China's making chips. Why can't you? It's time to stop coping, the writing's on the wall whether you can read mandarin or not.

Attached: 1632824329282.png (779x600, 347.92K)

>muh semiconductors
Nothing a soldering iron and a Dremel can't fix.
You'll have to borrow some gold from queen mum though. I can just dig it out of my acreage.

Just tell me is this means SOXL is going up

>Why can't America make chips
We design 99% of them and send them over to Taiwan for manufacturing because they're cheaper than you and don't sperg out

Attached: aj-rogan-asian.jpg (816x404, 130.63K)

technologyreview.com/2022/08/05/1056975/corruption-chinas-chipmaking-industry/
Uhhh Xisisters ?

Attached: hirohito.jpg (500x500, 67.09K)

Hard to make a cut when the merchants are ready to trade this supposed advanced tech for shekels. Untaxed of course.

And? You niggers keep moving the goal posts as if you don't keep up in lock stop you suddenly lose the game.

>seething at a Brit in the English language about Chinese chips whilst using a device that uses Chinese chips
Lmao

>"we" design them
Why can't "you" make them? Do you think "you" benefit from outsourcing the entirety of your manufacturing industry beyond slightly lower prices?
Mutts are doomed.

Chinks are going into cope overdrive since Pelosi dabbed on chinKKKna. Seethe you yellow commies!

Attached: Intel fab Arizona 2.jpg (3840x2160, 2.26M)

Some of my friends do chip design in Texas and Cali but it's too boring and autistic for me

Whats their ticker

>The west

show me a fab in the "west" that can do this, and no, israel is not part of the "west" and intel cannot do it anyway

>Do you think "you" benefit from outsourcing the entirety of your manufacturing industry beyond slightly lower prices?Mutts are doomed.
>The semiconductor industry traditionally relies on global supplies, and Chinese tech companies are dependent on overseas suppliers like Taiwan’s TSMC, Korea’s Samsung, or the Netherlands’ ASML. All those countries are US allies

intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/news/intel-breaks-ground-two-new-leading-edge-chip-factories-arizona.html#gs.80wdyh
Chinasisters... now capturing Taiwan will be pointless...

Attached: intel-az-groundbreaking-2.jpg.rendition.intel.web.480.270.jpg (480x270, 32.69K)

>yeah Pelosi is fucking based. I'm so glad we got her back in America instead of China blowing her plane out of the sky! Fucking awesome, Pelosi 2024
The absolute state of mutts. They don't even pretend that their jingoism is inalienable from neoliberalism anymore.

Some of your friends work in Texas so you benefit from the whoring of the US economy?

See

see

7nm is with the ASML machines they own or lease. They can currently due 28nm unreliably, but with pure indigenous machines, processes, and hardware. They can actually do 32nm just fine, but still not in high volumes but with good yields nonetheless.

The individual on the left is insanely Jewish looking.

>mutts appealing to their institutions and media decades of denouncing them
Amazing.
>They don't even pretend that their jingoism is inalienable from neoliberalism anymore.