Maria Theresa regarded both the Jews and Protestants as dangerous to the state and actively tried to suppress them...

>Maria Theresa regarded both the Jews and Protestants as dangerous to the state and actively tried to suppress them.[97][98] She was probably the most anti-Jewish monarch of her time, having inherited the traditional prejudices of her ancestors and acquired new ones. This was a product of deep religious devotion and was not kept secret in her time. In 1777, she wrote of the Jews: "I know of no greater plague than this race, which on account of its deceit, usury and avarice is driving my subjects into beggary. Therefore as far as possible, the Jews are to be kept away and avoided."[99] Her hatred was so deep that she was willing to tolerate Protestant businessmen and financiers in Vienna, such as the Swiss-born Johann Fries, since she wanted to break free from the Jewish financiers.[100]

>In December 1744, she proposed to her ministers the expulsion of Jews from Austria and Bohemia. Her first intention was to deport all Jews by 1 January, but having accepted the advice of her ministers, who were concerned by the number of future deportees that could reach 50,000, had the deadline postponed to June.[101] The expulsion orders were only retracted in 1748 due to pressures from other countries, including Great Britain

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Theresa#Jews

Attached: Andreas_Moeller_-_Erzherzogin_Maria_Theresia_-_Kunsthistorisches_Museum.jpg (1030x1280, 144.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/NT0RT6J7Nhnx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She was probably the most anti-Jewish monarch of her time
Bigot

>muh Protestantism is le bad
Fuck off.
>inb4 faggots post strawman fag pastor tiktoks

That bitch looks like a DORK.

10/10 would do

Attached: 623778323424111345.jpg (1280x720, 106.43K)

>Maria Theresa regarded both the Jews and Protestants as dangerous to the state
Nice

God those torso-shrinking things they use to wear are horrific

sex

They're called corsets, Pablo.
I know you only like barrel shaped women, but that's not because they're hotter, it's just because you're a spic.

Oh I've seen girls with that phenotype total qt 3.14s. just ignore the dopey hair and I'm sure other anons know what I'm talking about

*women says some shit* *opinion disregarded*

that's a nice province you've got there little lady

Attached: 1634741540226.jpg (900x750, 103.41K)

That's her (((father))), by the way.

Attached: Workshop_of_Jacob_van_Schuppen_-_Portrait_of_Emperor_Karl_VI.png (812x1024, 1.28M)

ersatz shiksa: DETECTED /!\

Attached: 1659914275227099.jpg (468x618, 78.62K)

AH HA! So, this is who Capcom modelled their character on...

Attached: puzzle_fighter_ii--GAS_CHAMBER (1).jpg (1488x901, 686.82K)

>The expulsion orders were only retracted in 1748 due to pressures from other countries, including Great Britain
Even by 1748 it was too late LMAO.

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

A L L
L
L

J E W S
E
W
S

They did her daughter and grandchildren so wrong bros

Attached: 3B2F8118-0C0A-44F0-A31C-A93E8F5FA525.jpg (1498x1961, 2.31M)

Jews who hate themselves are the biggest ally of the gentiles, and it's why they are hated so much more than latter group.

>tfw the jew, LITERALLY, fears the self-hating jew
>tfw self-hating jew hates his jewishness so much, he hara-kiris

bitchute.com/video/NT0RT6J7Nhnx/

Attached: weininger--jewishness.jpg (2560x797, 335.69K)

fuck sakes he didn't have to kill himself, just convert to Christianity and dont be a jew