The conflict between Maupin and Vaush is a proxy war between the FSB and the CIA

The conflict between Maupin and Vaush is a proxy war between the FSB and the CIA.
Russia will control two of three fronts in the Second American Civil War (the Maupin and the Dissident Right).

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.91K)

ok

i dont care about vatnick trannies

Attached: FSB trannies - Eris flag.png (988x664, 154.39K)

Ecelebs are off topic

What are you talking about? Theres no need to fight random amerimutts like idiots... all you have to do is sit back, relax qnd enjoy the show!

when was this

>The conflict between Maupin and Vaush
I hope they suck each other's dicks off. Neither should be allowed to reproduce.

Attached: DarkoBrandonWiped.png (1200x800, 445.7K)

maupin is a literal retard on libya.

vaush is a retard as usual

Does Maupin even have any influence? He does youtube streams for like ~100 people.

>the Second American Civil War
there will be no such thing.

Attached: 76434786534.jpg (600x450, 68.82K)

In order to have a new civil war, you’ve got to have people with balls. People who aren’t concerned about going to work, consuming and watching the latest marvel movie.

I see divorce of states from the union before anyone fires off a gun.

>watching braindead tantrums from manbabies.
Wow you kids on this board are really something.

I've thought about joining cpi. I do like the cut of their jib, a renewed America wouldn't be in any sphere ever desu senpai

Please join NJP instead. It makes as much sense and they've had less legal trouble.
Besides, the party actually associated with the CPI is CPUSA.

i don't care about fbi comped pedophile vaush or his dealings and anyone who does is a fucking retard

Legal trouble? The thing is, "Marxism" is useful enough as a economic platform to be able to reorganize our local economies. Republican Communitarianism is what America was at the beginning. With a vanguard political party it's possible to remove almost all foreign (Jewish) influence in a nation.

The CPIUSA is being actively investigated as a Russian asset by the FBI. Probably one of the few organizations that is.
Not to mention, it has little to no grassroots support. Leftists can't be based. It's basically impossible.

NO.

Probably a good sign in all honesty. I will stand back for a minute then. They will be pretty paranoid about new members. Leftists are pretty cringe. I'm looking towards a future synthesis, the work they're doing now is not unsubstantial

Vaush and Maupin are whiter than you.

>Please join NJP instead
lmfao

every eceleb simp should be hanged

Good night anons I love you