Her last song is even named "Generation Z" and has tons of focus on shorts and tiktok

Her last song is even named "Generation Z" and has tons of focus on shorts and tiktok
Is this a chinese Psyop? Who is really behind this "meta" thing?

Attached: 1659900593179155.jpg (604x685, 234.79K)

Zuckerberg's newest creation, so its the Jews as usual

Metaverse will never be Ready Player One.

People actually use the metaverse? Lmao

Is it an AI voice?

it's the first virtual singer in the new world order

Boomers and traditional media are completely obvious to the fact that VRCHAT has been around for ages and is far superior, and are even oblivious to the breakout success of Hatsune Miku or vtubers as well. Metaverse is dead sterile shit in the water.
That's the retarded thing, these idiots truly believe it is on that level or can be on that level.

Why does he need a mask?

Very bizarre that this ((randomly)) started trending on Twitter and was even the subject of an entire article on Reuters.
How does this play into their agenda? Why are they promoting this gay shit?

It makes sense to go digital, if you could get better synthesized voices hollywood wouldn't need to pay actors, we'd all worship Tay or this Bratz lookin' ass hoe.

You can't make money off vrchat
I'm gonna sell my nft house to some zoomer in a few years for millions

The meta verse shit is already out?

The globohomo westoid version of miku is an unappealing whore, what a surprise

Attached: d5811wf-8aa21a47-70b1-48ac-adb8-fd3728809da4.png (300x300, 10.57K)

computer viruses

Wtf is a metaverse?

Attached: E-hI_pCXEAM9JDq.jpg (2048x1536, 306.27K)

Who has her OF?

Can she be a white supremacist symbol?

hey its like hatsune miku except not organic at all and most of the fans are just mark zuckerberg talking to himself through sock puppets and reuters

a CGI character wearing a mask? zoomies are dumb as fuck

I'm listening to its mixtape. It unironically sounds as real as any of the other flavor of the week pop sluts.

Will he has a transitional bergenis?

Because when you're using bullshit software that tracks for every move, including using your pupil movement and facial expressions to determine your inner thoughts, then you aren't much of a threat to (((them)))).
They're afraid of violence.
They think they can solve the problem of despots being murded with the internet.
I have my doubts, but this is all very ominous. I don't like what they're doing to children.

Just the concept alone of “Vtubers” is so absolutely fucking mindblowingly retarded it makes me want to root for WW3.

It will never be a real Miku.
IWNBARM

>>Who is really behind this "meta" thing?
say the word Any Forums

JUDEN!!!

It'll be a tranny.