Yes, the world is full of implicit religion, and the inspired saints and poets...

Yes, the world is full of implicit religion, and the inspired saints and poets, who say that the birds "praise God" when they sing, are in no way mistaken. Because it is their tiny life itself which sings the "great life" and makes heard, through it's countless variations, the same news which is as old as the world and new as the day: "Life lives and vibrates in me."

Attached: st_francis_holding_cross_and_dove_gift_stickers-r4af8fdc08e664673bafc35446c29f78a_v9waf_8byvr_512-2181906681.jpg (512x512, 34.1K)

How the fuck is this political?
fuck off newfag

Amen. There is peace found in the company of birds. I feed them and give them fresh water to drink and bathe in. All I ask is to bear witness to them. Feels good man.

Attached: carolinawren.jpg (700x514, 42.24K)

Attached: Archibald Thorburn (Lasswade, Midlothian, Scotland, U.K. 1860-1935 Hascombe, Surrey, England, U.K.) Blackbird - watercolour and bodycolour 1928.jpg (4000x2947, 3.23M)

according to your jew religion book they are unconscious animals and you're literally performing idolatry doing that

How is feeding a bird idolatry, retard

Post the verse that says that.

Get some fresh air. God is in the wind.

>There is peace found in the company of birds.
If I must make this explicitly Any Forumsitical (because my politics revolve around jews and niggers...) the other week I was feeding ducks, and there were 3 groups of families there, one white, one hispanic, and one black. The white child threw their bread, and reeled with delight as the bird happily munched away. The hispanic kid threw his bread, and sat there gloomily as his angry, entitled father sat staring at me while I fed mine. The black kid threw his bread at the animals head, and literally tried to grab it by the throat from the water as it came near.

yes and because of this we must teach our children jewish folklore

I don't believe the jews have a monopoly on tending to the wildlife (or any interest whatsoever), or is it that you are a jew attempting demoralization?

>misses the point entirely
you people really are all 80 iq mongrels

No, your point just isn't that interesting.

it literally says in the (((old testament))) that only humans have souls and animals are beasts of the field. deriving any sort of spiritual pleasure from them and worshiping them is animism and idolatry

>hispanic
>black
they're called spics and niggers faggot.

Noooo we wuz jews n' sheeeeit! All those backstabbing lying cowardly cheats in the Bible? They wuz us, they were my superheroes!

Any Forums is really just full of boring NiGgErS and SpIcS isn't it.

>hurr durr why no one like my off-topic autistic thread about feeding birds and therefore christianity

The Bible says
" Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?"

I'm not worried but you are.

>keeps bumping my thread
you are free to fuck off now, kike.

>durrr hurr im retarded
k, keep me posted

its astounding how these we wuzzers dont ever seem to know how the bible depicts the israelites or what heritage they are actually claiming

stop replying spic, you are not relevant to this thread.

You are literally degenerating before my eyes.

>Are ye not much better than they?
that's a rhetorical question you fucking retard. you have nigger tier reading comprehension. No surprise because you fucking retards don't even believe in evolution and think the earth is flat kek

i am not a spic, calling me this makes you a liar
its funny that you completely sidestepped the point with this dishonesty
just illustrates that you are bound to lies

>birds exist
>therefore christianity is true
this thread is full blown Down's Syndrome lmao

>life exist
>therefore christianity is true
Yes?

(((you))) are not the "great life".

absolutely braindead

>he doesn't believe in evolution
lol.
actually wait no this one gets an lmao

It means that we are no different than the birds. You are a wacko for coming into this thread and having a problem with feeding birds while being Christian.

>You are a wacko for coming into this thread and having a problem with an off-topic schizo thread shilling a Jewish religion
lmao
not even lol

I am smarter than you tho. From the evolutionary perspective. I am the next step of Mankind. Explain that.