Aus/pol/ - Pajeet Servo edition

Are there any servo in Sydney not run by pajeet?
>Matthew Guy to hire childhood friend as new chief of staff
theage.com.au/politics/victoria/matthew-guy-to-hire-childhood-friend-as-new-chief-of-staff-20220808-p5b81d.html
>John Barilaro claims to have not found out that Jenny West was successful candidate for lucrative New York trade role
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/john-barilaro-claims-to-have-not-found-out-that-jenny-west-was-successful-candidate-for-lucrative-new-york-trade-role/news-story/7c088deefa7d8993f675e0c007afc4db
>Alleged murderer Darryl Young had police gun ban overturned years before Bogie mass shooting massacre
skynews.com.au/australia-news/crime/alleged-murderer-darryl-young-had-police-gun-ban-overturned-years-before-bogie-mass-shooting-massacre/news-story/83fa58f20edac33bb7cd366e906c6f32
>Rapper Baker Boy to take centre stage at Commonwealth Games closing ceremony as Australia reaches 1,000 gold medals
skynews.com.au/australia-news/rapper-baker-boy-to-take-centre-stage-at-commonwealth-games-closing-ceremony-as-australia-reaches-1000-gold-medals/news-story/a860b2bd37dad10d372eb36de705ac2f
>24-hour trade to revive Parramatta CBD
skynews.com.au/business/markets/24hour-trade-to-revive-parramatta-cbd/video/40dfdbc9be58ffb3bed0f67c1ec433a2

Attached: 7zg6PyslviQu1hfouSiFP3oJtinewEjzpEVvB1Wz1wY.jpg (480x360, 30.28K)

>barilaro getting the JUST atm, live

you love to see it

I've heard rumours of some petty stations being owned by other races...
>but they've all been very suspiciously run and had an all Pajeet line up of employees ....

Shitskin cunt rocked up to work this morning
>first thing he did was chuck a shit and make a phone call to another shitskin ... I could hear both his asshole and shitskin mate

Niggers.

Kill niggers.

This queer is one of the reasons aus/pol/ is so shit these days.

So I had a dream last night, ordinarily I wouldn't share it, but this time it was a message from my father the guy who built Nintendo, fuck that faggot has an ego like you would not believe, anyway...

He told me that Gladys Berejiklian was a good woman, I don't know what it means, just thought I'd share.
He also said that Satan has such control over the wicked and that their free will is all but gone from them, making them indistinguishable to slaves.

Anyway she didn't capitulate to Satan and that is likely why she was removed and smeared in the public eye.

Attached: 5a9.jpg (1111x719, 169.13K)

It is getting worse and worse. If you have ever had a younger sibling growing up, this is what is is like.
The zoomers just HAVE to be involved even if it shits it all up for everybody.
Then they double down when everyone points it out.
Many such cases. Sad!

>Many such cases. Sad!
You can't even get it right, kys faggot

>MIGA!
back to /ptg/

How much do you embezzle from your workplace? Give me your hot tips.

Too much buggery in these threads lately. I don't want to hear about how you cunts bumped your heroin dealer for a freebie.

test

Driver of train was a pajeeta. Serious question. Why the fuck do we need pajeetas with crap English to drive the trains? The pay is actually good, white dudes will do it.

Indians get in then hire other Indians

All it takes is for the manager to be a pajeet. Next thing you know, whole bloody workplace is pajeet.

What phenotype is this? Looks abo.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-08 170257.png (146x130, 39.41K)

Surely someone paypals me $10

It goes further that since the hired Pajeets turn out to be from the same caste as the manager.

Greek/turk.

Baker Boy, kek. Is he a wigger? Rap wiggers get their own Nuremberg.

It's fucked. Surely a current affairs will report on Indian nepotism eventually? When will people start talking about it?

>Why the fuck do we need pajeetas with crap English to drive the trains
We don't, they're nothing more than
a diversity hire for blackrock good goy points. As well as It all cohencides with y(our) replacement

>be me
>order $35 goyfeed from KFC
>white dog driver delivers goyfeed
>eat goyslop
>submit claim for missing items
>get $15.55 in credits for next order (uber eats gives a $ refund to ur card)
>rinse and repeat
>??
>profit

Attached: doorjew.png (422x293, 15.07K)

>back to /ptg/
I’ll start posting on other boards when you stop being a worthless fucking faggot, so never

Filthy lebo

Attached: 1658458953641101.jpg (400x446, 35.93K)