Has there ever been a more overt kikery?

i feel like people just glossed over how absolutely fucking criminal this entire fiasco was. the only threads i see here are ones i make every few months to keep the memory alive. how the fuck do you retards let this absolute kiked jewish shit go?

Attached: gme calibration.jpg (888x992, 203.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eIBojm496iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im the only one here keeping this memory of betrayal alive

Attached: gme corruption yellen.png (668x722, 388.48K)

Retail investors have zero effect on market prices.

you cant make this shit up and somehow all you little faggots are compliant and act like its fucking normal and acceptable behavior

Attached: gme angry boomer.png (711x905, 526.98K)

>Gay sex bros
It never ends.

How's your thing going? Do you feel like its doing something?

then why would they ban retail investors from participating, you little kike apologist?

Attached: gme broker fraud.png (307x447, 13.81K)

>play a rigged game
>cry about losing

Attached: 1612206521324.png (517x524, 224.05K)

yes. i think the more you keep this memory alive the more anger in the general middle class peon population you will generate. i think its having a positive effect in stirring up hatred for the corrupt kikes. i just want some help spreading the message and keeping the fire stoked

Attached: gme discord.jpg (1440x832, 99.15K)

The posts I saw were reactions from people who were not surprised at all.

Normies didn't even understand why it was outrageous.
>Of course the big banks and investment firms should write special rules for themselves
>If they lost money and went under, we would have a shit show in our 401k and it would be hard to get a HELOC, then I couldn't buy a newer boat on a 15 year loan for $75,000.

Everyone already forgot.

Attached: gme bad goy.png (586x832, 100.56K)

Get back in your containment thread baggie

Kek this is still ongoing the internet has alrrady taken over half of the available float out of wall streets hands and are locking up the company

Never done before like this

Didn't they do this again with some other stock?

Because Robinhood literally wouldve gone under. Your $1500 account isn't worth that. Make amazon pay its fair share

its cute how people think anything other than violence against these types of merchants is sufficient response

SIGA technologies, and they got their fag fraud enabling media to shill for them on it again also.

This was the biggest wake-up call that everything is fake. Wealth is an illusion. You are not allowed to be wealthy. Especially at the expense of the wealthy. They will pull the rug on you. And the slap on the wrist they get will be well worth whatever fine they receive.

I remember, senpai.
The alternative is high velocity violence.
youtu.be/eIBojm496iI

Attached: 60D4D9C1-3CD0-428A-AA0B-F9856FEE2A9F.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

did we win that one yet..are they le broke

The hedgefund managers are kikes user. Just name them. It's OK. They can't hurt you just for knowing. Not if you don't let them.

wow….capitalism is BASED