Should Puerto Rico be a part of the United States?

Should Puerto Rico be a part of the United States?

Attached: 41kL5DQhn0L.jpg (500x500, 19.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vs9kvp-jared-taylor-on-puerto-rican-statehood.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, Puerto Ricans are nigger tier

Why not. America is literally a third world country with iphones at this point.

They should fuck off because we're full.

Imagine if the Chinese freaked out on their forums about Puerto Rico like mutts do on theirs about Taiwan

Yes but they should remain a territory. Better question is should Hawaii be a state? I think no

puerto rico is a part of the usa, all those spics are full citizens. puerto rico as an entity just doesn't have voting members in congress

Sure.
Just reunite Virginia with West Virginia into a single state again and grant Puerto Rico statehood so that we can keep our 50 star flag.

I would feel bad for anyone who would have to do all the paperwork for that.

No

rumble.com/vs9kvp-jared-taylor-on-puerto-rican-statehood.html

Fuck no, we don't want to be associated with those back water illiterate coal miners

If you dont want them as part of the country because they are spics, then what about the parts of the southwest with a spic majority?

This.
t. Puerto Rican

Dumb post

No, they should be their own country.

You tell me whats the difference

Have you been there Papi?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puerto Rico can become a state if West West Virginia, Southern Alabama and Northern Mississippi are made into stares as well.

No i only ever been to Quebec

they are the same shit as niggers and mexicans. we already have plenty of those here.

they are niggers AND mexicans at the same time, the most putrid people on the planet. They also have a slob culture. I've never seen a Puerto Rican women not wearing her pajama pants in public. Fucking greasy slob people

I seen you round here before
You know Borja Ares and Parlamento Global Hispano?

They're also all fat. They're a race of walmart shoppers

Puerto Rico is part of the USA. If your born in Puerto Rico you have US citizenship.

why, afraid of paying taxes for once?

Cool story, Chang.