Hold up

>Hold up
>you can't just send us the undocumented Migrants
>IT'S UNETHICAL
>CAN'T YOU SEE HOW ILLEGAL THIS IS
>how horrifying, something has to be done to stop Abbot, Border States should take care of these migrants!
Can someone from NY tell me why exactly Abbott is in the wrong here and this is so appalling?

Attached: file.png (1348x997, 698.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vineyardgazette.com/news/2021/11/24/two-major-affordable-housing-projects-take-leap-forward
brighteon.com/d16469f2-2ef5-4ddb-b029-679c7ccb75d7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's appalling because it's a redpill and good goy can't take redpills

Abbott is not wrong. He should keep doing it until dems finally admit border security is necessary. Break them. Let them face the consequences of their bullshit progressive policies.

>you have to notify us first!

>accelerate and purge

I wouldn't stop with NYC and DC. Start sending them to LA, Seattle, literally every sanctuary city. Doesn't matter. If they want unchecked mass immigration, give it to them. It shouldn't be on texas to deal with that shit

oy vey, illegals don't belong in my backyard says every liberal

sending it to liberal shitholes is small, illegals need to be sent to martha's vineyards and the hamptons by the busloads daily

Sneed

YES

lawl
>Yes, Mexico you DO have to notify us when the next caravan of illegals is incoming.

>martha's vineyards and the hamptons
This. They need to pound illegal spics into all of the wealthiest liberal enclaves. I'd fucking donate to that cause knowing full well that my cognitive dissonance also says they should bus them back across the border out of America.

Abbott is probably telling Adams to go fuck himself along with giving Adams the middle finger. Abbott is more and more based.

But Martha's, Hamptons and NYC aren't America so fuck em.

>helping distribute illegals throughout the US to own the libs

Here we have a protector of the rich

Fuck the NIMBYists

>its literally what every blue state does
>oy vey this is antisemetic and racist

Actually, these retards are unironically doing it to themselves

vineyardgazette.com/news/2021/11/24/two-major-affordable-housing-projects-take-leap-forward

One thing a lot of you misunderstand about rich shitlibs is that they don't actually believe in this retarded shit. They are completely sincere and will suicide themselves at some point

Of Abbotts dick still worked he'd close the border with National Guard and stop the bullshit games.

Send them to every democratic city and don’t stop for 10 years like they’ve done to use. Then build a walk around those states and nuke them

Ok, so what is Hot Wheels going to do about the rest of the 20 million illegals?

brighteon.com/d16469f2-2ef5-4ddb-b029-679c7ccb75d7

Attached: B8377E80-4640-4F1D-97CC-985CCEACEB5B.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

god please yes I'm already getting hard

Sanctuary cities love illegals. Keep sending them there.

Can we also add Boulder CO as a stop on the Quesadilla Railroad?

This is actually the correct tactic.

>rules for radicals
>#4
>"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
the play book is public just follow it.

Yeah this worked great with california, now they have 54 electoral votes and rule our elections.

Canada borders Mexico though.

California I mean, sorry my bot is acting up again.

yeah and they just got more powerful with more illegals. You need to deport them or the democrats win, doesn't matter where you ship them in the US.

>Start sending them to LA,
Ok tard open a map. There's enough in southern California. Sending more there won't do anything. Send them to Massachusetts and Connecticut

How come Texas manages to turn it's illegals into Republicans though?
I truly believe Hollywood is the reason for California's liberalization.

Based af