Daily reminder that using psychedelics like psilocybin makes glowies and Big Pharma seethe...

Daily reminder that using psychedelics like psilocybin makes glowies and Big Pharma seethe. Why is Any Forums against psychedelics?

Attached: 714NHClp--L._AC_SL1264_.jpg (1000x1264, 128.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/saF254iuKrTT/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think they care? You use drugs and they still get paid because they're selling it on the black market. You get caught and they get paid twice when you make your way through the legal system. Also, you're fucking your mind up so they consider that an advantage to them as it makes you easier to predict/control.

Psychedelics are like a rabbit hole with just enough truth to keep you coming back but the lies are guaranteed to keep you in chains. Wake up.

Attached: 1659629567910085.png (720x720, 612.56K)

nobody here is against psychedelics, retard. when you make an assertion you need to be able to back it up

all people are saying, is that people who rave about 'psychedelics' and having epiphanies and shit while on them, are obnoxious as fuck

and i say this as someone who has done plenty of everything

Why the fuck would using psychedelics make glowies seethe when they use them all the time on people without their knowledge? Operation midnight climax, MK ultra, MK search, project monarch, and dozens more all involved using psychedelics on people. Hell the fucking spooks used the audio engineer for the grateful dead to spread lsd at their concerts. Nobody loves psychedelics more than glowies.

>You use drugs and they still get paid because they're selling it on the black market

Mushrooms grow naturally in the ground on God's green earth, genius.

Attached: mushroom-kingdom.png (1200x900, 2.39M)

Attached: 3556658822_64b555b5cb_b.jpg (819x1024, 594.87K)

>Why the fuck would using psychedelics make glowies seethe
Because they are powerful tools that help the individual.

Retard spotted.

>psilocybin makes glowies and Big Pharma seethe
it does indeed.
>Why is Any Forums against psychedelics?
they are sheltered faggots that can't get any
I took about 7g of subaeruginosa last week and it was fucking awesome 10/10 would trip again picrel is what I saw when I shut my eyes

Attached: 0_WvBP67NPj9AGYTPX.jpg (1200x800, 266.28K)

bitchute.com/video/saF254iuKrTT/

Attached: 8263321E-5F48-4E21-BF96-7EF0B5A845BD.gif (400x346, 2.23M)

Drug addict go sell your drugs elsewhere buddy. Any Forums is anti drug.

D
A
R
W
I
N

A W A R D

for you op

hippies are burnouts. Perspective achieved through imitation and substance abuse

>t. very upset psychiatrist watching his profits dwindling

Attached: 360_F_63636168_uTaJcQmPZLf3lboZwEcO5zdzvBdC6Cwq.jpg (495x360, 31.25K)

Typical retard 15 year old brain. I’ve done them all. Smoked a whole forest and no on fucking cares. Show me what you have built. That’s the only thing that matters and makes you unique.
>government that uses and pushes for psychedelics hates you taking things that make you believe in relativity.
Enjoy your ego death faggot

op is right
why do drugs make r/thedonald tards so upset?
you haven't made any argument for why I should think innocent people carrying shrooms should go to jail/pay fines for it?

the Amerimutts are just mad because psilocybin-containing magic mushrooms don't grow as abundantly there as they do here in Aus and NZ - they have to buy them from dealers who specialize in growing them

Why would I make that argument. Fuck the government I can eat any fucking shroom I wish to eat. I’m just saying just like pharma psychedelics are another cia scam. I watched plenty of Alan Watts and Terrence McKenna in my time. And did my research by actually taking shit. You don’t fucking need “eastern” philosophies and fucking drugs. Your ancestors already gave you all that you needed and they proved to you that it worked. Stop letting them confuse you into wasting your precious time.
>pic very fucking related

Attached: -48758565946718.jpg (862x1024, 221.41K)

the thing is the CIA is totally not my problem.
Psilocybin mushrooms are known to promote brain cell growth, I don't see how it's a waste of time unless like you are implying someone is on shrooms 24/7 doing nothing with their life, I don't like that either.
hippies and their consequences have been a disaster for the white race though I agree.
kek that explains a lot.

>hey have to buy them from dealers who specialize in growing them

how much are mushrooms going for these days?

Attached: flammarion0a.jpg (1592x5744, 1.92M)

300~ us/oz

Where can a mutt buy them online? And don't say Tor. Fuck that shit.

Fucking every mainstream podcast pushing for these drugs. Hilarious how people think they discovered some sort of hidden knowledge in hermetecism and such mysticism. But I felt that way once so good luck to you all. And regardless fuck the government for saying they decide if I can grow a shroom or a flower.

>makes glowies seethe
May want to do some research on MK Ultra and the like, user.

All the websites I know are Canadian and can't ship to the US I'm sorry. Best way to do it, take a weekend trip to Vancouver and get a local delivery (it's decriminalized here and easily available I order them online all the time it's even easier than ordering a pizza).

Idk if my psychedelic experiences were even that profound in hindsight, occasional weed use is probably more constructive, if you need them at all to grow mentally

true, but they eventually ceased the use of psychedelics in their research/experiments because they ultimately proved to be pretty useless for their endeavors (a so-called "truth serum" being the main thing they really wanted)

tried leafedout .com?
i've seen some ads in the US for wavybars which are psilocybin chocolate, can't get them here unfortunately
there's also this app that's really good for finding "like minded people" aka people that will sell you drugs

Attached: app.png (408x326, 56.15K)

look friend, if you use them to get off shit like alcohol, meth and whatever else i'm cool.

kys junkie scum

no, they literally rot your brain but make you believe your brain rot is profound

I find they help to sort of "reset" my weed tolerance and bring it back down to a more manageable level i'm sure microdosing is better for the body than kratom or whatever people are doing these days

Attached: 1659789713210383.webm (296x640, 2.92M)