Crazy that I've lurked this place since 08 and only now am just making my first post

Crazy that I've lurked this place since 08 and only now am just making my first post.

Anyways I for HHS, and this weekend was pretty scary. Tensions have been high for the past month and a half but the numbers actual numbers of positive monkeypox cases are so alarming that even the people above me have no idea what to do. We've been told to keep our mouths shut and alot of "hurry up and wait" type rhetoric. It's beginning to look like this was a bioweapon and all the thinktanks in charge of dissiminating this information to the public are coming up tongue tied. Regardless of what they come up with and how the US Government decides to handle this situation, they're going to start preparing the public this week to help gradually ease people into the reality of the situation. As of typing this, there have been 43 deaths in the US directly attributed to monkeypox. 40 of the deaths were men in the gay communities. 2 of them were children who lived with men that were positive. One of them was a woman who has no idea how she caught it and hasn't been sexually active. She was a cashier at a Walmart in the northeastern part of the US.

Most of the cases are gay men because it was deliberately seeded into their communities during pride month for maximum spread. The WHO is set to rename the disease to something similar sounding to smallpox as its spreading like smallpox, it's just less fatal. Godspeed Anons. The next few months are going to be really scary, but it will eventually be eradicated unlike Covid19.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 9.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wionews.com/world/russia-was-planning-to-use-monkeypox-as-bioweapon-claims-ex-soviet-scientist-480996
sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/livor-mortis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurk more, faggot.

tl;dr

>I [work for] for HHS
show credentials

another Bill Gates globalist weapon against the public

Digits and the WHO will rename it "Pride Pox".

Attached: 146300122_3623708151031543_4126765098394943110_n.jpg (640x827, 42K)

kys nigger

Yeah we know gates and his crew released it. Seeing as i have horse paste and avoid heathens ill be good

people aint goim thru another pandemic before the retards wrap the ongoing on up. its all over .. people will be killing each pther in the streets societ will collapse thank dr fauci and all the mad scientists at the biolabs too bad the glowies didnt kill them all and used them for evil instead

I've got my smart card on me but I refuse to take a picture of it. Even if I edited everything out I'm not going to risk the amount of anxiety I'd have / possibility of fucking up some how and losing everything I have. Regardless if you believe me or not, I don't care. I just hope some of ya'll will be smart enough to start planning and preparing for a hard fall / winter.

It was me, I worked with chinese grandmas to make a bioweapon out of discarded monkey parts. A weapon against faggotry. Despair, troons.

It wasn't China that did this.

>it will eventually be eradicated unlike Covid19
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Eradicated? By whom?

Kill yourself shill fucking faggot, nobodys buying this pridepox horseshit

China didn't even do COVID. Everyone by now knows that NIH and CDC funded Eco -Health Alliance to do bat coronavirus "research". DARPA passed on DEFUSE, but I bet they took Eco health up on something else.

Russia then?

wionews.com/world/russia-was-planning-to-use-monkeypox-as-bioweapon-claims-ex-soviet-scientist-480996

rolling

well then, pride pox it is.

Attached: 1645160620338.png (494x1052, 632.48K)

108,000 people died of drug overdose in 2021.
That's 295 deaths EVERY SINGLE DAY.
>b-b-but muh 43 monkeyaids deaths!!! OYYY VEYYYYY ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH!!!
LOL, no. Fuck LGBTpox and fuck your fake pandemics.
You will all be legally and lawfully tried and executed for your crimes against humanity.

Attached: covid clot pulled from body.webm (404x720, 2.83M)

The US and western economies cannot take another retarded ass lockdown situation. People wont let it happen. Not wearing the face diaper for some faggotpox.

Stop posting, retard
>After a period of time, the blood coagulates and livor mortis becomes fixed.
sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/livor-mortis

Attached: 1657079907772.jpg (828x806, 180.99K)

Fuck you, bot.

Attached: covid CLOTS - they aren't blood.jpg (1280x720, 452.7K)

Im not that smart, but your video is of a natural process that happens to corpses before rigor mortis sets in

Attached: 364.png (448x357, 2.86K)

I agree its all bullshit compared to what actually kills people. gn fren.

Hmm

yeah, when it spreads through schools and kids are dying, there will be panic much worse than the toilet paper scares
even the intelligence community wont know where this bioweapon came from, just like with covid, no one knows

>some retards dies on chinese fentanyl
>that isnt the same as some retard dying from chinese orthopox
kek, yeah you're right, the drug epidemic is a sickness derived from cultural marxism

>43 deaths
Boo hoo, oh the horror

Attached: fe41e6cbd946110981e20750933f064f666f7b0c254adce0b668d1d0853c148c.png (2894x2300, 162.29K)

How about this, even if we don't know where this came from, we kill off Fauci, Gates, Klaus Schwab, Clinton, Obama, and friends just for good measure?

Help I accidentally for HHS