Fuck off back to Eurasia/Africa

if you aren't a full blooded Native-American you need to gtfo from our land

Attached: Americas_(orthographic_projection).svg (2).png (1200x1200, 330.44K)

We're moving to Europe and Mexico's paying for it

>t. asiatic

Wtf are you gonna do with all that land?

I would if I could amigo. Unfortunately, being unvaccinated I cannot travel internationally.

Make me

>if you aren't a full blooded indio GTFO
You aren't either faggot

or what, Pablo?

Attached: changerace.png (640x689, 352.45K)

Go back to Siberia land bridge hopping shitskin

>Spanish rape baby
>full blooded

Attached: 4DB8FD30-2825-491F-AB59-0AE353F0D50D.jpg (130x179, 6.69K)

im half native half amish
you are half mezo half spaniard
who has more of a right to stay?

natives are pussies. they have the opportunity to fight back bow when everyone is trying to be pc and making people feel guilty but they accept their little nature preserves like monkeys

The plants and trees.

How many people have you eaten so far?

>mexican
>full blooded native american
Stop larping faggot.

Attached: 1659227181361015.png (640x421, 327.21K)

Hey James, fuck off back to the US before some Mexicans (both mestizo, blancos and indios) beat you up after you make some rant while drunk

>T mestizo

>half native half amish
How did that happen. Some rumspringa bitch decided she was going to hunt down the last of the mohicans and make a kid that churns butter and gets drunk off his ass real good?

Prove it. Last name, denomination, what do Amish call outsiders, two languages spoken by Amish and when did you stop going to school?

Cool, when are you leaving?

Attached: Bering Land Bridge.jpg (2000x1000, 283.28K)

father is apache last name some faggy shit i cant remember but stereo typical fire water drinking prairie nigger name never met the guy
mother name was stillwell and yes she was on rumspringa and decided not to go back to live a life of degeneracy in the late 60's drugs sex all that
because of that grew up dirt poor but at 16 after i emancipated my self i was able to over come it and life a great life now

If u don’t look like this u ain’t native u are some hapa mutt

Attached: CA0E4917-687E-47C0-9DF8-93F11858FD0D.jpg (738x415, 23.66K)

idk never been into the amish too much but i know they were mennonites. before my great aunt down in missouri got to old and lost her farm down at otterville me and my buddies used to go down there and shoot endlessly. here lil dirt road would often see them in their buggys heading into town. one time we were on the frnt lawn shooting my great aunts junk pile with aks and what not in full camo and i waved at them and the kids just looked away and their father payed zero attention to us
(yes my great aunt loved guns) she could write her name with a .22 at 30 yards into the side of a barn at age 70. shes in her 90s now
but yeah as i told you my mother left them for a life of degeneracy at 17

Seethe Injun

Attached: 97f08066bb2b86447e0d419898e1ca45.jpg (640x493, 31.12K)

I agree (shitskins gtfo of Europe) but you ain't a full blooded native, Pablo.

Ya lost to the combined effort of anglos, and Jews helping them that the anglos were not really aware of, sorry bud

Sorry lad, my sister did a DNA & me test and got back 6.9% JEW
That means I got the gold blood as well and you can't tell me to do SHIT
In fact I want your children, I need to drink their blood to enhance my jew power. Of course you could say no... But that would rather, unfortunate.

No.

Shart in the mart.