HUNKypox

Attached: gaypox.png (733x634, 666.32K)

its almost like monkeypox is a made up meme to explain VAIDS

Why is mostly Americans getting the Monkeypox? Thought you guys were supposed to be based

we are the epicenter of jewish globohomo my leaf

Attached: Super_Monkey_Ball_Coverart.png (220x312, 139.36K)

is that a real headline?
no way it's a real headline...

>get monkeypox while getting banged in the ass by 10 guys
>report rectal pain
It's a mystery disease

Hmmm, why is monkeypox centered around the dick and ass? Could it have something to do with penis in rectum sodomy?

Theory: fauci is the good guy. He scared gays with AIDS and now Pox.

I just can't believe that after going to an anonymous piss orgy and fucking 15 men in the ass and eating random mens assholes that I got a disease

>penile swelling
was it a male doctor performing the examination?

lol that's because they fuck each other in the ass

"Let's really beat the shit out of these cocks and asses fucking in a faggot orgy; they surely won't be extra painful or swollen once also exposed to the monkeypox we're irresponsibly spreading en masse."

Luv me fpbp
Simple as

He's almost as good as Dr Mangala

The pox won't scare us.

Attached: 60159ff8811a80f86fcea0ccbbdf339a.jpg (596x960, 124.09K)

is this related to winter vagina?

Baffling

Attached: 1657638431960.jpg (1439x2161, 871.38K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Attached: download - 2022-07-25T044044.084.jpg (256x256, 12.46K)

why do you wear crosses?

So this pops up more than a year after vaccination began, almost exclusively affects sodomites, and this is your explanation? How fucking stupid can you be?

still not getting the vax

Nurgle approves!

Attached: guo-creepy-artwork.jpg (566x801, 142.26K)