/Aus/bros they updated the charts

Before the charts contradicted each other, now they are fixed. It's over.

1/2

Attached: signal-2022-08-08-11-46-46-140.png (1037x736, 137.56K)

The people who say the numbers are fake don't understand how cucked the average Australian mindset is. And most people here really are ultra NPCs
>She'll be right
>It's the right thing to do
>Do it for the good of the country

Attached: signal-2022-08-08-11-47-04-241.png (1036x638, 215.87K)

Sad. Stay strong Bruce.

>Do it for the good of the country mate*
Fixed

Bigger image

Attached: signal-2022-08-08-11-55-05-544.png (1555x827, 231.54K)

Bigger

Attached: signal-2022-08-08-11-55-26-014.jpg (1569x855, 245.29K)

So I'm one of the less than 10% of cunts that didn't take it in S.A.? grim

Stay strong unvaxxed bro.

I'd be looking to hit the dating scene again if it wasn't for this bullshit, but no fucken way I'm going to be able to find an unvaxxed woman down here

Gonna have to take the cunny pill bro, 50% chance unvaxxed.

Just hope they dont get jabbed before 16

>Gonna have to take the cunny pill bro, 50% chance unvaxxed.
Nah, not into bestiality

For too long the contractors we have hired for some renovations at my dad’s company have been taking the piss, citing supply and labour issues as a reason to why they’re four months behind schedule. I’ve watched them on the security cameras every day - they spend about 4 hours working the other 4-5 hours doing absolutely nothing.
Myself, my dad and a few other of the execs met with the contractors today who asked for an extension with regards to getting building supplies. We turned them down, of course. Not a single one of us felt sorry for them. It’s likely they’ll be unable to complete the job within the (agreed upon) alloted time frame, so this is costing them much more money than us. In the meantime, we can outsource the work to other contractors. With some luck, these cowboys we initially hired will never be able to find work again. Tradies are absolutely useless and it’s a small wonder we have a huge skills shortage coming in the next few years.

ACT fags get no refunds. Kek glad I left after school.
t. nevervax brischad.

>brischad
There's nothing chad about you greens voting cucks. It's time to drop the act faggot.

Correction
Pre-2021 brischad. Means I didn't migrate and vote for faggot policies. Are you upset because you are gigavaxxed and now have grids?

>25% of people got the 4th
somehow this still amazes me. after all the side effects and illness they still got a 4th

Attached: 1622974876244.jpg (225x225, 5.84K)

They believe the vax is safe and covid is deadly.

The migration excuse for those greens seats have been disproven countless times. There's nothing chad about you discord poofters shitting up aus/pol/

>carbon is being reduced
Who knows, maybe they willingly go to the slaughter

>melbourne mass exodus
>qld mass influx
Along with cunts being mindfucked by the abc, cucktorians also contributed to greens votes.
Seat of brisbane is in peak faggotville and trendy melbfags moved in there en masse.
>b-b-but you're a discord troon
Sorry sweaty but that is not the case.

I truly hope those 5-11 and 12-15 stats are jewshit. Fuck rest of the braindead vaxxmeat goyniggers