Why are leftists so obsessed with trains?

Why are leftists so obsessed with trains?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 2.11.41 PM.png (786x1096, 1.09M)

Autism

Globohomo wants everyone to become trainssexual

Because they don't like to think about where they're going.

All that shit is garbage and it never works.

How else do you get the juice into the shower?

Attached: cope.png (1280x720, 569.48K)

If I still lived in the city it's what I would want to. I would want to leave my home and hop on a bus or subway to get where I was going and not have to worry about it. But I don't live in the city anymore, so it's not my problem.

I take intercity trains and buses all the timer, they are fucking amazing compared to cars. 2hrs of sitting and watching movies rather than paying attention to boring roads.

They like being ferried around lest they have to think, plan, and work at getting to a destination on their own volition.
Once they get the train of their dreams and they see everyone else also on it, then they will complain about that and find any avenue to bitch and moan. There is not enough bathrooms, organic dining or gloryholes etc.
Never give into to whiners.

Because they were molested by their uncle while playing with train sets

if you fund public transportation, then there would be less niggers on the road.

trips of truth

Attached: 1622646377009.gif (220x188, 453.37K)

>trains are garbage and don't work
????

Cool bro, do you suppose theres a train that goes deep into the forest that I can take all my hunting gear and guns on? No there isnt.

If you want to just stay in the city forever and never go out into nature thats cool, but the rest of us who arent onions bugmen like you dont want that

What exactly is wrong with that? I mean, I like trucks, but I don't like having to get in it every time I grab a gallon of milk.

I want a clasic European-style America, not some post-modern patriotic garbage with obesity and strip malls.

trains are better

What cities are even built around cars outside of Texas cities?

Because they're the real Nazis.

Leftists love trains but you never see them ride in one.

>Want to go to bar to drink
>Can't hop in car or else the popo camping out in front will pull me, and everyone else over, like he does every weekend
>Can't take train because it doesn't exist or doesn't run past midnight
>Have to have a long sweaty or rainy walk home while feeling like shit.

Every city in CA, for example, aside from SF, but SF is full of niggers and tweakers.

trains and cars/roads aren't mutually exclusive you mentally retarded double ape gorilla triple nigger downy

>better than suffering airports
Why doesn't he want better airports?

I don't want to live in a city but the city near me already has trains so mission accomplished I guess?

igger here. Trains are very based and red piled. For the same amount of fuel to move the same amount of distance a train can move 4x the amount of raw weight in goods over the same distance using the same fuel. A steel on steel wheel form of transport is much more efficient for the moving of goods period end of story.

Attached: Challanger Power.webm (840x472, 2.82M)

Thats the entire point of these anti-car shill threads you dumb fucking faggot, they dont want cars to exist

An airport takes a massive amount of time just to get to and then leave. A train you just need to hop on.

Because they can only go where the government allows them, when the government allows and you have no privacy while using them.

In the US any city west of the Appalachians

They could always move to cities built before cars? New York City, Detroit, Phildelphia.

They want to live like Conservatives but maintain a liberal mindset. See it all the time
>OMG Montana is so beautiful with green trees and nature
>Going to vote for Democrats because the cities need help. LOL fuck you.

brah dat filename tho

The Highspeed rail company of China is 800 billion in debt and can't even cover it's operating costs let alone it's interest fees.

What don't liberals understand about niggers?

Some shit skin will blow up a train and train stations will become just as miserable as airports. The TSA doesn't actually do anything other than fund, so they can do that anywhere, even a train station.

They themselves arent. Their greedy reps are because its easy to embezzle from a billion dollar project with limited accountability. So democrat shills like Occupy Democrats tell these kiddos what theyre supposed to like and they repost what their masters tell them.

I suck at spelling and drunk post on Any Forums regularly sue me.

Attached: 1595990752987.webm (360x360, 988.32K)

Yeah but maybe it shouldn't be that way. Also it's going to be the same for a train. The difference is effort.

Something I've noticed is that besides "free healthcare", most of the shit leftist zoomers/millennials screech about is shit that doesn't affect them at all or things they literally have no clue about.

>I NEED FREEEE HEALTHCARE LIKE YUROP
Europeans pay for healthcare out of their taxes, it's not free at all.
>WHY RENT COST SO MUCH MAKE IT FREE
I don't like it either but it's a matter, primarily, of demand and 2 million immigrants and illegals flooding in each year are the reason why costs are always going up faster than natural population growth, stop supporting more immigrants if you don't like it.*
>TAX ELON'S 100 BILLION
He doesn't have 100 billion he's got stocks that he could probably sell for half or less of that before he caused a cascade that destroyed tesla's value and pushed the economy into a larger recession.
>TRAINS REEE MUH CITIES
Or we can just keep moving to WFH like we've been doing, which will bring down costs in cities anyway. And cities already have trains, we don't need HSR to some podunk town in northern alaska.

*also on this point I notice when you try to explain how more people=higher costs they just shit themselves and scream about how that isn't true because reasons. They are literally adult children who just want things "their way" and cannot understand that reality itself doesn't work that way.

Why do you think trains would be exempt from being like airports?
Here is Portland. Doesn't look very car centric to me.

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.33M)

Be real here. Most of those people in burgerpunk towns and cities don't conserve a damn thing. They're just rural liberals with guns and Christianity.

t. Live in one. Nothing but bearded people LARPing as combat veterans.

trains (not subways or streetcars) are convenient for short hops where the time you'd spent flying is greater than that of the train
commuter rail is unironically based in most scenarios

streetcars and subways really suck though due to people that cannot coexist peacefully with society
horrible smells, begging, speakerphone music (?), ticket and behavior enforcement is really lax

the first thing people see when they fly into my city and take the train to downtown is one of the worst neighborhoods and loads of sketchy people getting on their train

I prefer not to get pissed on when headed into the office.

People on the right could capitalize on the left's push for trains by putting forth a modernization of the United States train infrastructure and logistics for transporting products/materials. The U.S.'s current train infrastructure would be more robust and extensive were it manufacturing goods within the United States rather than importing them by boat from China.

Also, why the fuck am I getting advertisements to kill myself?

Attached: an-hero.jpg (1155x762, 126.17K)

Yeah, feds could make train stations a hassle, but in a mathematical point of view, there's no real way to improve airports, unless you can make commerical planes take off like harrier jets and exit the airport within seconds.

>Train
>Here's your ticket, sir.
>Get on! We're about to leave!
>Train leaves

>Plane
>Processing
>Waiting
>Fueling
>Security
>Waiting again
>Get on plane
>Waiting
>Hold on, checking everything
>Safety precautions
>Clearance
>This is your captain speaking
>Waiting
>Hold on. gotta wait for the other planes to leave
>Finally leaving

imagine if they actually shelled out the cash to build super bullet trains in the U.S. but the U.S. being pozzed and incapable of doing big public works projects like that anymore, it would soon derail.
I can just imagine like hundreds of niggers going flying out of a bullet train that crashes at 600mph landing in various fields between Chicago and Denver or wherever.
Like imagine nigs getting catapaulted through the sky at hunreds of miles per hour, but by the hundreds kek

Attached: 1658702089480794.jpg (960x643, 96.37K)

>can just imagine like hundreds of niggers going flying out of a bullet train that crashes at 600mph landing in various fields between Chicago and Denver or wherever.
>Like imagine nigs getting catapaulted through the sky at hunreds of miles per hour, but by the hundreds kek
Alright. Let's fund it then.