Have you heard of (((Nathan Fielder)))? He has a new show and it's REALLY FUNNY!

Here is the premise:
>exploit vulnerable people for a cheap comedy show
>do this under the guise of helping them
>pretend to be autistic yourself so it doesn’t seem cruel and exploitative
>they realize what you’re doing
>heh, you signed a waiver and we will use your image however we want
>do this for 5 years
>one of the people you’re trying to exploit casually mentions jews
>(not even in a pejorative way)
>THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY.
>break character, stop cameras, condemn antisemitism

Attached: nathan for jew.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LkNxvUrWQ_Q
youtu.be/f2rgzsO-AMM
youtu.be/B0PZ6xtnj5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s really kind of making fun of the Jewish schemes equally as much if not more than the actual people involved. He’s mostly agnostic about meaning usually and just goes for the funniest joke. It’s a funny show. Very funny.

>all the reviews: that's so meta and he's jewish so it's good
>all the reviewers: neurotic jews

Attached: 5.jpg (289x362, 55.46K)

huh weird the focus of his new show is a mentally ill evangelical woman haha evangelicals are weird, man! I love Nathan Fielder

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 4.12.57 PM.png (594x509, 350.9K)

Yeah weird he's making fun of jewish schemes but never uses jews on the show

meta comedy used to be so cool. now it's the default genre if you want to make a show but are too lazy for plot/theme/writing

youtu.be/LkNxvUrWQ_Q

This is peak Any Forums gold comedy and you know it. Yes, he’s manipulating morally corrupt people wanting easy fame and money - but he never portrays himself as pious or a hero, so it works.

I think Nathan just understands who his handlers are, nothing new in Hollywood dude. Nathan's just a Jewish lapdog

That woman was batshit insane, also I crashed my Scion going 100 mph

do people not realize this shit is fake and gay as fuck?

He literally dragged a Rabbi to look at a jacket ad that says 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. Nathan For You was the funniest shit on TV. I can’t find that clip, but this one is equally as funny.

youtu.be/f2rgzsO-AMM

he casts off of Craigslist. nobody responding to his ads wants fame or great riches. they can't hold down a normal job because they're borderline retarded or down on their luck. nathan for you pays them $50 and expects you to laugh at how retarded they are. (oh and the marks are almost always white people)

Buy an ad

>nothing new in Hollywood
Did I say it was?

The model of the show is to find people who are clearly mentally ill, put them in awkward situations and laugh at them. It's gross but its the #1 show. he's jewish and I guess it's okay when they do it

>penny pinch
zomg did you just say a heckin antisemirino?

by the end of the last season there were 7 writers to make nathan look witty, cool and just autistic enough.

Attached: writers.png (1440x900, 1.13M)

user I'm sorry to say he was being serious.

nigger

>morally corrupt people
losers on craigslist?

user thinks disenfranchised white people are morally corrupt

Yeah so what?
He himself is Jewish and so naturally his shows are super Jewish too (based on lies, schemes, and manipulation).
How is this a surprise?
Also I really don’t care because with all this being said it takes nothing away from the fact that both of his shows are hilarious and unpredictable.

>both of his shows are hilarious and unpredictable.
Only a 13 year old would write this please don't comment on my post

Show is funny and smart. Nathan is definitely a bit of an evil genius, but I don't mind. I hate stupid people just as much as Jews do. I don't really care who is or what is Jewish if they content is good. The issue is when they make shit content that is over-the-top in your face jewy like Seth Rogan.

He’s making fun of himself as much as the other. No, he doesn’t just make fun of white people.

youtu.be/B0PZ6xtnj5o

shitskins don't really have honor pride etc so I don't expect a leaf to understand, but he exploits a pool of largely disenfranchised white people.