Avoid this meme

A forced memetic hazard designed by freemasons to implicate people into idolatry and sorcery.

vaticancatholic.com

endtimes.video

Attached: 2B7FBA77-809A-44A1-9E71-2FAACA2FFC21.jpg (1372x708, 186.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaticancatholic.com
endtimes.video
endtimes.video/catholic-saints-against-magicians/
vaticancatholic.com/what-really-happened-after-vatican-ii/
endtimes.video/bible-predict-no-pope/
endtimes.video/the-antichrist-conquers-in-this-sign/
endtimes.video/magicians-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

be careful it's reverse psychology

i hate christians

Crowley was a gay pedophile.

Sorcery is nice.

Call the cops, see if I give a fuck

Attached: 1658234037214209.png (1066x1280, 1.79M)

any proof?

ah rage against the machine too bad they’re liberals

>vaticancatholic.com
>endtimes.video
You are merely another flavor of idolatrous sorcerer, why ought anyone take your word?

spoiler

the turtle wins

>Catholic
Ironic the Catholic church & its followers literally are subservient to the Mason's & NWO.
Salvation only comes through the Gnosis of God. Jesus dying on a cross doesn't save you however Jesus's Crucifixion sent out a message through all of time that The Great Invisible Spirit is King.

Attached: 1651637052265.jpg (2048x1219, 170.96K)

endtimes.video/catholic-saints-against-magicians/

Attached: the-holy-trinity.jpg (897x960, 161.89K)

What exactly is the problem with sorcery?

Gives you power and understanding. That's very offensive to kikes and their spiritual lackeys.

vaticancatholic.com/what-really-happened-after-vatican-ii/

endtimes.video/bible-predict-no-pope/

endtimes.video/the-antichrist-conquers-in-this-sign/

Attached: 49a01cb5620ac17daf461a62eb004533--catholic-mass-roman-catholic.jpg (640x494, 132.9K)

Also Jesus defeated the demiurge at the time of his crucifixion.

Ahahhh

any scripture to back that up? Not questioning you just genuinely curious & want to read.

Attached: 1649195515650.jpg (1080x1457, 612.41K)

How many fucking verses do you have to read before you know that Christ died for your sins and is the ultimate blood atonement?

endtimes.video/magicians-video/

Attached: 3556658822_64b555b5cb_b.jpg (819x1024, 594.87K)

No one bothers opening your videos. You're on a discussion board, make your arguments in your own words.

You open yourself to demonic possession and offend God.

Attached: Dobbs.jpg (310x368, 22.19K)

This video is an examination of some of the most well-known “magicians” in the world. The video examines many of their “magic” acts. These acts are impossible for a human being to perform without the assistance of a spirit or spirits. The video also shows overwhelming evidence that connects many different “magicians” to demons. The video proves that these “magicians” are really sorcerers who use demonic power to perform their “tricks”.

Prove it.

Obviously the person who made it doesn't understand magic at all then.

>HEY, EVERYONE. HERE'S THIS RANDOM THING I'VE TAKEN TO BELIEVING VERY STRONGLY BECAUSE I'M A SCHIZO DIPSHIT.
>THE REASONS I BELIEVE IT ARE COMPLETELY ARBITRARY AND BASED ENTIRELY UPON MY FEELINGS. MY DELUSIONAL FEELINGS.
>HERE ARE SOME LINKS IN CASE YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS BROKEN ENOUGH AS MINE TO REACH THE SAME CONCLUSIONS AS I DID.
>HAVE FUN HAVING YOUR TIME WASTED BY WHAT A HUGE FAGGOT OF AN OP I AM.
>OMG IT'S SO IMPORTANT (TO ME). GIVE IT ATTENTION!

Attached: 2e9.jpg (680x850, 55.13K)

He fucked men and really everyone quite often not sure about children. He was a heroin addict though.