Cat Genocide thread

Every year cats, feral and domestic, kill over 1.2 billion native Australian reptiles, birds and mammals. The "kot" is a commercially mass bred hellspawn predator distributed by the pet industry to catfags all across the country, who let these animals leave their houses to roam the local environment, making some go feral and establish wild monstrously mutated populations, and the end result is more and more and more of these monsters to kill off what 100s of millions of years unique evolution in Australia has created. There is nothing natural about the introduction of cats to Australia, it is an artificial human error that is obliterating native animals we should cherish and preserve. Many ""animal rights groups" defend cats and ignore the billions of native species they slaughter every year. It is imperative to purge them from the wild and from our neighbourhoods, if native species are to survive.

youtu.be/DaNWBea38to

Attached: ausferalcat19.jpg (800x1422, 119.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/australias-cats-kill-two-billion-animals-annually-180977235/
abc.net.au/news/science/2022-03-16/cats-foxs-feral-pests-native-wildlife/100902790
youtube.com/watch?v=4ITgdgPUMuY
sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2020/05/15/lock-up-your-pet-cat-its-a-killing-machine.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_qm5xLiLXMA
youtube.com/watch?v=2VUMpyBYCdM
youtube.com/watch?v=5dgnUx8Cmj0
youtube.com/watch?v=2FnGHVZb9ho
youtube.com/shorts/kA_xPVOBzUM
youtube.com/watch?v=39Yp9RTgXOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We all know white "Australians" all have murderous blood running through their veins

Attached: IMG_5663.jpg (640x497, 77.28K)

Attached: 1659750406997548s.jpg (125x120, 3.64K)

Cats arrived in Australia with the first European settlers in 1788. Within 70 years, cats had spread throughout the country; cats now inhabit 99.9 percent of Australia’s total land area. On a yearly average, an estimated 2.8 million feral cats roam the continent, but according to John Woinarski, a conservation biologist at Charles Darwin University and co-author of the book Cats in Australia: Companion & Killer, this number can balloon to 5.6 million in years of heavy rainfall.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/australias-cats-kill-two-billion-animals-annually-180977235/

>Foxes and cats combined are killing more than 2.6 billion mammals, birds, and reptiles every year

>Foxes dominate in the southern forested areas, whereas cats are more widespread

>A number of control measures are available and need to be ramped up to avoid more extinctions

abc.net.au/news/science/2022-03-16/cats-foxs-feral-pests-native-wildlife/100902790

The more dead cats and foxes, the better.

Attached: ausferalcat20.jpg (800x1067, 152.61K)

Do I get it right that the nature of australia is being actively ruined by feral pigs, cats, rabbits, camels, wild dogs and such?
What stops you from building few more walls to keep the dangerous animals away?

Attached: 02658c54e6b5b8cdf3536c92d0a5b439.jpg (4000x5677, 2.53M)

>gov goes on crusades against man's best friend
>one year later
youtube.com/watch?v=4ITgdgPUMuY

you reap what you sow

sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2020/05/15/lock-up-your-pet-cat-its-a-killing-machine.html

Roaming pet cats kill 390 million animals per year in Australia, including reptiles, birds and mammals. That's an average of 186 animals, mostly native species, per roaming domestic cat each year.

The results are staggering. On average, each roaming pet cat kills 186 reptiles, birds and mammals per year, most of them native to Australia. Collectively, that’s 4,440 to 8,100 animals per square kilometre per year for the area inhabited by pet cats.

If you own a cat and want to protect wildlife, you should keep it inside. In Australia, 1.1 million pet cats are contained 24 hours a day by responsible pet owners. The remaining 2.7 million pet cats – 71% of all pet cats – are able to roam and hunt.

What’s more, your pet cat could be getting out without you knowing. A radio tracking study in Adelaide found that of the 177 cats whom owners believed were inside at night, 69 cats (39%) were sneaking out for nocturnal adventures.

Attached: 1813629ede4c40850b2128653c341041 (1).png (1712x1210, 336.78K)

Aussies are subhuman tier, keep in mind everyone sent to Australia by the crown were the snitches that pussied out and sold out their own comrades. It certainly shows because Australia grew into a nation of subhuman reprobates and bootlicking cucks.

dont forget these cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=_qm5xLiLXMA

>in 1788. Within 70 years,
Uhm if the cats are in the wild for like 200 years why bother? Who cares about few extinct species?

>based english men introduce foxes into australia
the peahead auropeans fucking hunt them saying they arent native to australia

yeah nether are you all you did was flee some third world shithole called ireland and continental europe

stupid cunts

MODS MODS MODS
THE SUBHUMAN CHINK IS POSTING HIS NON-POLITICAL ANIMAL HATE THREAD AGAIN
MODS

LOL for fucks sake why would you introduce different species in the wild in Australia? Haven't yo learn that it always goes way way wrong?

Norway rats are the worst and they have spread worldwide. It's basically impossible to totally kill them off.

Attached: DE107915-9942-4228-8FF4-2BED427226CD.gif (222x172, 977.97K)

survival of the fittest!
cats should be banned from rural areas because they can run off and eat everything
city cats can't wipe out quokkas

better yet, allow people to keep australian animals as pets and breed them

Daily reminder that lil Timmy the chonker is massacring BILLIONS of native songbirds, cockatoos, bilbies, potoroos and reptiles. They are a scourge on the wildlife of Australia

Attached: download (20).jpg (500x707, 126.93K)

>Norway rats are the worst
Damn I hate Norway now, I think we should denazify them asap.

Cats are unironically space niggers and you're starting the great space cat war of 2022.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

>better yet, allow people to keep australian animals as pets and breed them
Just ban all of the pets, let the animals leave in the wild + in the farms.

Cats are the thinking man’s companion. I like dogs too, but a lot of their owners are fucking stupid

I would feel bad for aussies but then I remember they have a history of stupidly introducing non-native animals and then their population exploding because australia is free real estate for literally everything but australians.

Glownigger thread trying to distract aussies from the fact their country is being taken over by third worlders.
>y-yeah mate me white ancestors built this country n all n didnt want us to be replaced by ungrateful shitskins thanks to me jewish leaders but look at these heckin cats??

GLOWING SERIAL KILLER GROOMING THREAD... Glow Niggers want retards to kill cats and then humans instead of hunt small game and let cats kill pests like mice and rats (aka Nigger Mice)

Pest eradication is the most fun kind of shooting there is too. Here, no one gets upset about feral hogs getting killed but they are funny about squirrels, which are nothing but bushy tailed rats.

Dogs seem a higher priority to genocide, but cats can often be pretty shitty as well.

So basically cats are amazing?! I bet u will complain when the cats cull your misquito issue

if more people choose australian animals as pets, then there will be less demand for cats
youtube.com/watch?v=2VUMpyBYCdM

youtube.com/watch?v=5dgnUx8Cmj0

youtube.com/watch?v=2FnGHVZb9ho

Are the cats eating some birds and lizards after you stopped feeding them. Are they snatching kids now, guess you got what was coming to ya

LOL, nice to see those piss stinky fuckers killed.

Except cats are artificially introduced and bred and supported by human activity. Australian and New Zealand wildlife evolved in isolation for over 100 million years and thanks to this isolation has developed animals seen nowhere else, such as cockatoos, Keas, Kakapos, Emus, Marsupials such as Kangaroos and Monotremes. It was this same isolation that lead to the evolution of all songbirds on earth, who would never have evolved or spread out from their Australian homeland 30 odd million years ago if it wasn't for the relative isolation from predators that allowed them breathing room to evolve without extreme environmental pressure that would result in extinction. It is both rationally and morally outrageous that Cats have been allowed to pollute and decimate this extremely unique and important ecosystem.

Attached: ausferalcat25.jpg (800x1191, 226.83K)

youtube.com/shorts/kA_xPVOBzUM

>if more people choose australian animals as pets
Like breed pygmies or what?
People should fuck more often and make damn babies, you don't need a pet if you have few babies to care about.

Hunters can shoot 300-500 cats per month, they breed way too fast

MODS MODS MODS NON-POLITICAL THREAD PROMOTING ANIMAL ABUSE MODS MODS MODS

>So basically cats are amazing?
A good stock of feral cats isn't a bad thing to have around a farm. But you can't be soft on them and treat them like pets, you have to cull the weak ones that begin to act domesticated or they'll get lazy and stop killing rats.

Ideally you should almost never see them, and if you do see them they should be running away from you.

I want a fucking pet feral cat wtf when do those retards start selling them

Nobody gives a fuck nigger. Stop hiding your cute aggression and violent tendencies behind the facade of environmentalism you pathetic faggot. 99% of all species are dead and the next mass extinction event isn't far around the corner. Take your cowardly pseudo environmentalism and blow it out your ass.

Based

Attached: 1476671289145.jpg (876x1024, 321.33K)

How tall is that person with a cat?

user...there is only one cat in that pic.

yes, and most of those animals are not found in cities
cats should be allowed in cities, but not in the bush
any city dwelling native species with declining numbers should be helped individually

youtube.com/watch?v=39Yp9RTgXOo

I hope abos are going to get the same mindset with you

MODS MODS MODS THREAD PROMOTING ANIMAL ABUSE WHICH GOES AGAINST INTERNATIONAL LAW MODS MODS MODS

A powerful .22 airgun with pointed pellets does the trick. Even cityfags can do this.

Only a fool would get rid of cats. Specially when you had the Saltwater crocodiles down to about 3000 in the 70's and now there's 200k or so of them.

Attached: article-1305458-0AE4B6A3000005DC-17_308x185.jpg (1908x1146, 171.48K)

They need something to blame for the consequences of their irrational and unsustainable economic/population sustainable development policies. "Cats" and "climate change" are top of the list.

OP works full time on a computer for the government shilling other things as well, such as lockdowns, vax mandates, and gun control.

Fill my womb big boy.

Attached: b2550c8e120f5c3fa2b38b8ee81b8b2d.jpg (860x600, 141.92K)

>The Cat Wars
Will they join forces with the Emus to once again defeat Australians?

I'm a good shot. How about $100/cat and I'll bag all of them.

Good?

What’s wrong with you fuckers? In America cats are pets.

This.

I fucking love these threads. The autistic losers from reddit that post muh heckin kyute chonker cat pics faggotry always get massively butthurt.

Attached: deer head explosion.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

You are just a sadistic retard who wants to kill for fun. You don't care abou the fucking wildlife get real

Attached: a50.jpg (668x668, 52.58K)