Remember to only drink tap water goyem, nature is bad for you!!!

>remember to only drink tap water goyem, nature is bad for you!!!

euronews.com/green/2022/08/04/rainwater-everywhere-on-earth-unsafe-to-drink-due-to-forever-chemicals-study-finds

Attached: drink tap water goyem.png (1068x750, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_water_disinfection
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mptNDINqYnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>op is so retarded he doesn't know that tap water is from rain water

>fluoride falls the sky goy, drink up

this is your brain on goyslop

*from the sky

excuse the typo, i've had a few tinnies

>Beeing against tap water

My tapwater is one of the best controlled Substanzen in germany. Not only that but my tapwater is extracted from groundwater, cleaned and monitored delivered at a temperature between 4 and 7 Celsius.
So yes i drink only tapwater because i will not pay the water bottlr jew way more to drink water with plastics in it

>says tap water in first post
>now is saying fluoride
Moving goal posts after being called out for being a retard. Hilarious.

i'm not against tap water for the most part(your tap warer might be safe but ours is fluoride crap for the most part), i'm against the scare tactics used to trick people into fearing nature.

Lmao I love in the last month all these stories coming out about how mundane things are ackshually the reason people are dying faster than ever couldnt be that jew juice thing they convinced all the normies they needed 2 years ago could it?

fuck off shill. you are being a knob on purpose

ALL tap water in the US (the only country that matters) is fluoridated you fucking mongoloid.

The tapwater

Attached: 1659902181701207m.jpg (768x1024, 88.82K)

lol damn

Attached: 1658274340194578.jpg (412x400, 114.53K)

Dont drink water that is unfiltered unless you want estrogen, microplastics, fluoride, arsenic, chlorine, and other nasty shit

I watched about a brazilian project which rainwater was only sterilized using sunlight and an UV filter, I don't know if it was filtered before that but probably not.

It was similar to this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_water_disinfection

lmao imagine drinking tapwater like some third world poorfag. i only drink the best of the best from glass bottles. the best water comes from luxembourg and you will never be able to taste it, niggers

Attached: rosport-classic-duo-2019.png (376x615, 63.48K)

Do you promise?

My city use UV to clean tap water. I use filter to clean it even further.

>forever chemicals in rainwater
sounds like bullshit. rainwater evaporates and forms clouds, i doubt any suspended or dissolved stuff makes it all the way up there.

>IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE!!!!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mptNDINqYnQ

Attached: 6D14FEFB-F4C2-40B1-8E8C-C5B1A92B3B25.png (701x696, 1.24M)

Free parasites fuck yeahhhh

Attached: 1649077055855.png (227x166, 102.24K)