Thank this tremendous slut

It's fucking insane to me that the repeal of Roe v. Wade can be directly traced back to the autistic response of some gaymers

We should be grateful
had she not said that mario is sexist to women then we would have hilary second term

thanks antifa sarkeesian!

Attached: MV5BN2FlMjJjODUtNGUxMC00N2E1LWI4MjktNzdlZmFiNWMzNmU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUwNTI5NDc2._V1_.jpg (1333x2000, 1.38M)

Gamergate had barely anything to do with this Jewish grifter. It was a sobering look into game journalism cronyism from leaked emails as they casually blacklisted and giggled at anyone that dared cross their retard club. Then it became obvious this is how all journalism worked at that point. It's a shame the cuck that snitched on them mostly focused on the retarded whore that cucked him 5 times because that's the angle the game journalists got to run with until the end of time. Anita just hopped on to that angle too for easy grifter bucks.

Yep, Antia and John “Brianna Wu” Flynt both hopped on the “omg harassment” bandwagon. Wu especially came out of nowhere in search of fame and victimbux.

She won

i get OP is baiting but imagine actually believing that shit

I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her. She can spit in my face while I have her picked up and her back against the wall.

We could tie up Jonathan McIntosh to a chair and have him scream out at me for being problematic for his relationship but Anita is too busy moaning from the intellectual orgasm to care what that little dicked faggot thinks. I will make Anita take my cum in her mouth and spit it into McInnosh's mouth, hold his nose closed and force him to swallow my seed. Hopefully she is wearing those hoop earrings and a flannel t shirt that I can rip open from the front.

Youre so much of a zoomer that you don’t know who this is

> I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian
Me too
>and I can't explain why
I can
She’s hot

She reminds of the first girl that ever let me squeeze her tits.

Anymore hot pics of her?

Attached: cDeH3II.jpg (2880x4320, 903.95K)

Just put her name into google images

i would only fuck her ass

Thanks.
I have but nothing of significance comes up, especially when I type in ass.

The currents of time are very strange indeed.

Attached: zoe quinn roe v wade.jpg (748x747, 123.31K)

Kek, this. Anita won, Zoe won, and gamergate was an epic failure. The scattered remnants of gamergate are all leftists now. Games journalism is completely pozzed, and now most game studios are pozzed too.

Someone should remind her of that.

Attached: c865380be3f734dcc05bcdeb412e234776d321c32b8e2b544af68b1e7641075b.jpg (960x740, 97.7K)

Nah bro mundane Matt and internet aristocrat are right wing

Quinn is ugly the fuck

You were still eating happy meals when all this shit happened. Sit down and shut up, zoomie.

Attached: 15920311179101143389673.png (683x1024, 950.04K)

What is the direct timeline?