Ferocious 'pitbull' mauls schoolgirl and delivery driver before it's shot on doorstep

Another pitbull attack just dropped

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ferocious-pitbull-mauls-schoolgirl-delivery-27680711

The nigger of the dog world

Attached: file.png (676x686, 357.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/xylitol-powder/s?k=xylitol powder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone should just start killing these whenever they see them

Absolutely this
Also fpbp

Attached: 62e37da01224d71eb7ad97be547a5a6540fbb1032538b3a02b92099b116021c2.png (370x472, 226.59K)

Execute the owner. /thread

They are fucked in the head because they have been bred to be aggressive by gang retards.

Attached: pitbull fire.jpg (958x960, 125.2K)

No webm, no screen shots
>herbs

No one is more violent than the white man you dumb, POS. You can suck all the white supremacist dick as you want, they will never see you as one of them, tryhard.

This, along with a reduction of the population limiting it to a handful of the best breeders.

this

>everyone should just start killing these whenever they see them

I got banned from r-/ban pitbulls for telling people how to kill them (Xylitol mixed with dog treats, dump them in the yards of pitbulls)

Attached: xylitol.jpg (247x204, 13.12K)

A lot of polfags seem to defend and have a soft spot for this niggerdog. Agreed though.

Uber based leaf

>white men are dangerous
>entire world wants to move to white countries
Guess they just enjoy the adrenaline lol!

I'm against torturing animals, just shot in the head without pain

Those dog walkers are employed libtards

Please elaborate on your technique. I could see something like sausage balls working but that's a lot of work. It would be nice to have a doggy treat that didn't look to sus if it's found.

What have you found that works best?

>I've never seen anything like it, I've never seen a gun being fired before. It was distressing.

The absolute state of britishes.

>look mom i posted it again
>i hope no one repots my shitty thread

There’s one way forward…

Attached: Pitbull Water Safety.webm (480x360, 2.77M)

>I'm against torturing animals, just shot in the head without pain

and go to jail or even get into an altercation with the nigger demons owners when you can get away with killing these demons without getting caught

Attached: Toxic-Doses-of-Xylitol-for-Dogs-Image-Table_1.jpg (1024x490, 65.25K)

>>look mom i posted it again
>>i hope no one repots my shitty thread

Attached: file.png (640x640, 503.52K)

Imagine if you had to worry that someone's bear just got loose and you have to worry about whether or not you will get killed jogging through your neighborhood not armed with a shotgun - that is literally what pitbulls are.

>Please elaborate on your technique. I could see something like sausage balls working but that's a lot of work. It would be nice to have a doggy treat that didn't look to sus if it's found.
>What have you found that works best?

Xylitol powder would be most effective since it's scentless and flavorless

amazon.com/xylitol-powder/s?k=xylitol powder

mix with something like liver sausage, roll into a ball

Obviously don\t do this to a good boy or where a good boy can get access to it, only nigger demon pitbulls

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 5.28K)

This. Just shoot every pitnigger you see and say it leapt to attack you. We can do the holocaust on the four legged nigger for real this time.