CHINA WILL INVADE TAIWAN. ESCALATION IS A PSYOP. US WILL DO NOTHING

ITS NOT A QUESTION OF BTFOING THE US
ITS A QUESTION OF SURVIVAL

China's economy is literaly crumbling to the ground
Its literally 2008 ther but 10x worse
People stopped paying their mortgage and people are locked out of their bank account
Xi literally had to send the tank in the street to stop the mob at he banks

Its remeniscent of USSR vollapse in the 80s
Xi know this and wont repeat the mistake of Gorbachev
He will continue to send the tanks and double down
The only thing able to ein back the population over to him is a war of reunification against taiwan.
War bring a people together and allow a country to implement emergency measure on its economy without going sri lanka collapse tier with people hanging their politician

The escalation against taiwan is literally a psyop and you are all falling for it. Im willing to bet that pelosi got paid by her chinese handler to go to taiwan to allow Xi to justify bringing the army to taiwan strait shore

Xi has to go to war to survive and stay in power
The credibility in the CCP is literaly in the gutter among Chines population
Xi only solution is to go full nationalism imperialist

Attached: FE_EA46XoAwcA-r.jpg (616x524, 54.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXAdQukJ3jk?t=927
youtu.be/ijmWZwPDIBA?t=1647
youtu.be/CNeZOe3169E?t=2299
youtube.com/watch?v=LnLi5eJGd2I
youtu.be/i5kQ-oVLyj8?t=349
youtube.com/watch?v=egSBCwmg7kk
youtu.be/I7naLNW6GpE?t=187
youtu.be/y9K-FhE3AfE?t=143
youtube.com/watch?v=xBxBKf4tmuY
youtu.be/O3Q0Frnxonw?t=659
technologyreview.com/2022/08/05/1056975/corruption-chinas-chipmaking-industry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe don’t shut down your country and blame capitalists while being capitalist.

makes sense and a good theory. We just have to wait and see how it plays off and see if youre right. In the meantime Let me give you a hi five to the face with my foot fren for being smart

Attached: pepefriends.jpg (1280x720, 93.15K)

Brainlet take

Okay but when you think they gonna pull the trigger and go in?

If China tried invading Taiwan it could either be somewhat bloody or very bloody. If it becomes a military catastrophe for the CCP then there is no way they hold on to legitimacy. China is also more susceptible to deaths because each soldier killed is a soldier who can't take care of their parents and they are statistically going to be a only child which will make parents anti-war which could also be fatal for the CCP.

Another pysop like pelosi plane when the army is ready and final preparations and plans are done, probably in September

plenty of blood to spill though. When you value human life the same as a few fat pigs then it really doesnt matter.

But it could prove disastrous purely on a demographic level.

As long as they dont send women over to fight its not an issue. If anything it would help because women would have less options and they could balance out the 1 child policy problem of too many men. They have plenty of men to spare

Attached: madeinchine.webm (384x384, 2.86M)

china won't do shit, china is a nation of effeminate hive mind social consensus seeking faggots, literaly trannies waiting on their ccp issued dress and mlp figurine.

I just hope China gets fucking nuked into obsidian before any Nips get sent to fight for Taiwan. The military here is a fucking joke. Actually hope they draft these androgynous faggots here and inject them with testosterone though.

Forgot to add this. but it doesnt matter how many men die. A single man can impregnate a 100 women easily in a year if he tries. Theres no way it will lead to that but an immediate shortage of men would be great for the dating market and motivate men to get back into society. They might have to find something else to sell the world other than slave labor but that just shows they have too many people anyways as is.

Your clown regime produces one military catastrophe after another and you still keep voting for it like a retard.

Why the fuck do you want Chinks to be happy?

so……..roughly…….two more weeks?

Eventually the clock will be right…

Good. Then they can ban homo marriage in the only “country” in Asia that legalized it.

reminder, chinese cities at night only look flashy and cool because of the lights
youtu.be/lXAdQukJ3jk?t=927
youtu.be/ijmWZwPDIBA?t=1647
youtu.be/CNeZOe3169E?t=2299
youtube.com/watch?v=LnLi5eJGd2I
youtu.be/i5kQ-oVLyj8?t=349

but in the day time it's an ugly shithole:
youtube.com/watch?v=egSBCwmg7kk
youtu.be/I7naLNW6GpE?t=187
youtu.be/y9K-FhE3AfE?t=143
youtube.com/watch?v=xBxBKf4tmuY
youtu.be/O3Q0Frnxonw?t=659

also remember to look up videos by peter zeihan to talk about the specifics of how they will collapse

>China will invade itself
Fuckin retarded take right here

Sneed

if America wins can we give China to the blacks? Just send them all there and let them rebuild? Could you imagine?

Attached: 0F90FFFA-3F2A-4DA9-9946-B3DBF1FDB3DF.jpg (236x189, 11.13K)

Taiwan would get annihilated.

It's not all about population numbers. In China, kids are responsible for taking care of their parents and their kid is usually an only child. If this child dies then the parents have no support and will become a significant burden on the government. It may also force children in families with more than one child to focus more on taking care of their parents instead of having children of their own.

technologyreview.com/2022/08/05/1056975/corruption-chinas-chipmaking-industry/

Attached: hirohito.jpg (500x500, 67.09K)