This is how we treat our vets

Awww SHEIT nigga, are you telling me THIS IS HOW I’m treated as a veteran? BAKA nigga, deez wypipo Crackas IZ racisssss, I done buttts my life on da Lime for deeez people, and dia is de Thanks I get? Hell naw nigger sheeeeit. nypost.com/2022/08/07/army-vet-gets-18-months-for-stealing-2-1m-in-military-gear-from-texas-base/

Attached: 7F0D2CF2-F6B7-418C-85A2-D5E283C73253.jpg (750x1198, 168.18K)

Damn, thats nothing for stealing that much. Gee i wonder if super light sentences will discourage others from similar shit in the future. Yeah, probably.

What did she steal, one military barber chair?

We need to normalize stealing equipment from the military and using the equipment against the US government

Attached: 1633137244991.png (1144x877, 1.14M)

What the hell did she steal? Jet blueprints?

A white armorer I had when I was in got 10 years for stealing $180k in optics. Niggers are handheld like the mouth-breathing bix nood retards they are in the military

Two toilet seats and a roll of paper.

Should have gotten the death penalty.

This is how niggers treat one of the only countries to actually give them a chance to be people.

a paperclip and a pencil that can write upside down

She was sending it to Ukraine you bigot

18 fucking months. What a joke. She should get 18 years.

Nigger your ID literally glows...

Attached: 6C07FA43-FC8D-401D-8AD3-668426BCD310.jpg (1020x768, 81.42K)

Obvious double standard. So outrageous

If she was able to give it all back over night that would make sense

>army vet, woman

Attached: 1647560484458.gif (500x491, 353.92K)

Attached: 1644210965071.jpg (699x688, 152.98K)

its a tranny nigger kill it.

Sounds worth it lol

she will go to a military prison and will get rekt'd for this.

Well shit, there goes our chance to buy one ACOG case.

Attached: 18969649.jpg (1134x1624, 352.01K)

stole thermal scopes and night vision goggles, and put it up for sale on ebay less than two weeks later

It still baffles me how these niggers steal 2 million worth of machine guns but the base responds by putting some boot camp scruff into some lockdown shakedown looking for. 249s in rolled up socks. Not like our government doesnt lost 70% of the guns and shit they hand out like christmas cards.

I read that story and the first thing I thought was how it must be a stupid hood nigger. Stole military scopes and tried to fence them on Ebay. A female nigger no less, dreads and all.
>Diversity is our strength
>Oh shit why are we missing two crates of thermal scopes
>Ask Corporal Laquanna, notice her new gold chain
>Shiat I dindu nuffin!
kek

She will be protected by sheboons.

>stole thermal scopes and night vision goggles, and put it up for sale on ebay less than two weeks later
Thats a high IQ crime for a nigger

>The vet pleaded guilty in April to stealing dozens of Army thermal scopes, radios and night vision goggles from the Texas base. She and two co-conspirators snatched the expensive specialty equipment sometime overnight
>The next day, soldiers at Fort Hood found the locks on 17 shipping containers had been cut and a count of inventory found that a total of 137 items worth about $2.1 million were missing from the containers.
>“It was a smash-and-grab,”
>Smith and her co-conspirators were caught when Army investigators spotted items from the stolen loot for sale on eBay less than two weeks later. The items listed on the resale site had serial numbers that matched the missing equipment.
she was just trying to feed her kids.
the third guy pleaded not guilty and will be fucked in the ass

>dozens of Army thermal scopes, radios and night vision goggles
>caught when Army investigators spotted items from the stolen loot for sale on eBay less than two weeks later
>Her lawyer, a court-appointed public defender, said the mom of two got “financially desperate” in trying to provide for her children.
She was just tryin to provide fo her keeedz

What is 2.1m in military gear, a couple of plastic waste bins?

Lmao all I scored was some web vests and new-in-package m16 mags

Some nigger sarge stole a m9 when I was in boot camp. They put the boots into lockdown for a fucking month and literally treated us like prisoners LOS fuckheads. They finally caught the nigger sarge with the m9 but were so use to treating us like shit criminals the drill sarges were fucking abusive pricks. Fucking retarded nigger worshipping military and glad Im out of that bullshit.

Ever heard of guards? They are how all the fucked up shit happens in places like that.

man I'd hold onto that shit for years.

Learning from the Taliban

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshsahaha

The military's top secret formula for liquid watermelon.

Not even the military can stop niggers for stealing. I don’t even think she made the conscious decision to steal anything, it’s just in her nature.
>It’s there and I want it, so it’s what I gotta do.

Not gonna lie i wouldn't mind of of those military thermal scopes

Those are a sensitive item tho. The punishment is not the cost in this case but the fact that it’s a state of the art piece of equipment that can be handed off, used, and/or researched and recreated by the enemy. 10 years is ruff, but I expect something like that for how badly they cling to those and other sensitive stuff.

>The next day, soldiers at Fort Hood found the locks on 17 shipping containers had been cut
Probably just picked the shit they knew was worth the most honestly. Plus they over estimate prices hard.

Fun fact. 75 percent of supply personnel in the US Army (92Y MOS’s) are actual niggers.