*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

Attached: 223da249e563742bb9dq.jpg (480x559, 57.34K)

p-please don’t plow my bussy sir anything b-but that

shotgun

*BOOM*
*CHICK CHICK*
*BOOM*

OH FUCK IM DEAD IM DEAD

Nice try, glowie.

I own many, all loaded with hollow points and kept in places for convenient grabbing if needed.

Deep South US liberal checking in, locked and loaded faggot.

>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*
>*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*
>WE WILL
>WE WILL
>... ROB YOU

Attached: freddie-mercury-singing.gif (498x389, 2.55M)

Do american’s houses really collapse after 2 kicks? The cardboard houses meme really is real huh?

I don't live amongst niggers.

WE
WILL
WE
WILL
ROCK
U

>Cannon loaded with grapeshot aimed at front door
"Wrong house"
>Just as the founding fathers intended

pew pew pew

Attached: nra5.jpg (4650x8250, 3.89M)

While you absolutely should have firearms, motion lights and cameras are a much better deterrent when it comes to criminals selecting their targets.

dam nigga take the mustard its in the fridge its all i got dont hurt me

the balsa wood frame is mexican engineering at its finest

why do are the mexican doors in mexico solid metal with a deadbolt inside? why is mexico hogging all the good doors?

Attached: E1c2COeUYAAtWQR.jpg (640x320, 44.24K)

I thought you said bulgar for a second.

I do. Unfortunately in leafland the person defending themselves from someone trying to kill them is the one who goes to prison. The punishment is compounded if you use a gun.

welcome back old friend

I do. My CZ pistol and 4D MagLite can be ready in seconds (yes, it's legally stored). Although I do live in a very safe rural region, so I doubt the need will ever arise.

Something like 90% of home invasions are people robbing drug dealers. There’s very little chance that someone will randomly kick down your door if there aren’t large amounts of untraceable drugs and cash they can steal.

Attached: 6508454291129.jpg (800x450, 77.33K)

But I do own a gun.

Attached: 0064e04c69bdded37215fd35ca691e6c.jpg (188x182, 5.62K)

i like putting the robber in a moral delima
>shoot and spend rest of life in prison
>don't shoot and take an axe to the face
if there's no need to defend kids / wife then there's lots of options

Attached: axe.jpg (2048x1152, 461.3K)

Because I have many bladed weapons at hand of varying destructive power and, most importantly, fists.

Like 80% of B&Es don't involve guns and even if they did like half of them just flee when caught.

Attached: 9709FB9D-DE46-4C22-9D2D-DBC50F1D9A37.jpg (1125x1389, 1002.8K)

That picture is funny as fuck because they had to pay a white guy to dress up and pretend to do that. It's so rare for it not to be a shade of brown doing something like that they couldn't find an existing photo of an actual white criminal doing a B&E like that.

jamal will kill you and your family while youre fumbling trying to get your gay canadian gun safe open lol