This person is lying

None of it's hard.
Why do they lie like this?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-08 What's it like to code while drunk .png (656x388, 60.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosesqueteam.itch.io/chaosesque-anthology
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drinking and programming helps you get over writers' block.

If you can't make any progress because you lack the will or are bored with the problem; "liquid courage" will help you break the ice.

Attached: 1727382FULLRESCONFIC.png.jpeg.jpg (891x902, 383.97K)

>it requires razor-sharp precision and logic
>precision
ahh yes. I have to type the l key instead of the e key. much knowledge. very wow.

Men should marry little girls.

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (1000x658, 160.43K)

still not getting the vax

programming is gay

youve never done non trivial coding
i am an artist

>>it requires razor-sharp precision and logic
> >precision
> ahh yes. I have to type the l key instead of the e key. much knowledge. very wow.

Indeed, it's bullshit.
Programming doesn't require razor-sharp (precision and logic).
You can name the variables whatever you want.
The only logic is if-then tier (binary logic)

The faggot is lying.
I've been programming for 20 years.
It's not hard.

Why is the faggot lying though?

An ego derived from insecurity
For anyone with an ego like that it's impossible to see the gap between him who is mediocre and the best who does what he does effortlessly.
Admitting it would be admitting that he is lesser, in intelligence, in world view, in coding, etc;

Quora is filled to the brim with kikes

the ballmer peak is absolutely real, there's this brief window of absolute clarity before serious inebriation where you are operating at about 150% efficiency and i wish i could live my whole life there

>youve never done non trivial coding
Yes I have.
chaosesqueteam.itch.io/chaosesque-anthology
>i am an artist
So am I.

Attached: xc.jpg (1600x900, 539.76K)

>the ballmer peak is absolutely real, there's this brief window of absolute clarity before serious inebriation where you are operating at about 150% efficiency and i wish i could live my whole life there

Drink champagne then.

Attached: xcity_.png (1176x447, 1.18M)

>as soon as the program gets more than really trivial, it's hard to keep it all in your head
Uhhh what the fuck dude you write down the design of the program and what each part is supposed to do when you make something complex. You plan it out. You don't just make some complicated program while keeping it all in your head. Oh, I see, "studied computer science". That just inspires confidence doesn't it.

>An ego derived from insecurity
> For anyone with an ego like that it's impossible to see the gap between him who is mediocre and the best who does what he does effortlessly.
> Admitting it would be admitting that he is lesser, in intelligence, in world view, in coding, etc;

Is this why he opposes marrying little girls, and supports women's rights?

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 401.36K)

I would sit there and make shit up too if I sat at a computer doing nothing for a living. I would be too ashamed to even call myself a man.

That’s a boy and you’re a faggot

>>as soon as the program gets more than really trivial, it's hard to keep it all in your head
>Uhhh what the fuck dude you write down the design of the program and what each part is supposed to do when you make something complex. You plan it out. You don't just make some complicated program while keeping it all in your head. Oh, I see, "studied computer science". That just inspires confidence doesn't it.

It's a bunch of bullshit these people say:
It's like they never met a physical piece of paper in their life.

When you get ideas, from dreams (that's where ideas come from): you write them down on a Page.

Then when you code you know where you're going.

Anyway you have the whole program in your head to begin with: how does he "forget" the whole program and thus think it's "complex and precision" requiring?

Attached: _44262050_afghangirl_ap416.jpg (416x300, 34.5K)

>That’s a boy and you’re a faggot
No it is not a boy

Attached: ab.jpg (643x1000, 227.45K)

programming while high is godlike

It’s called the ballmer peak

Attached: A641EE95-499E-4DF8-81D5-9686F6E620F2.png (652x592, 91.33K)

>That’s a boy and you’re a faggot
Nope: it's a girl, and if you'd like to contest that the marines will chop your fucking limbs off and torture and kill you. Do you fucking understand piece of FUCKING shit:

> An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill
>
> Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.
>
> After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.
>dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.gif (1000x658, 444.21K)

how do I take advantage of it?

I think there is a disconnect between what computer science and math majors think programming is, and what web dev bootcamp graduates think programming is.

For a CS major, programming is developing a system to compute and display parametric vector fields to model weather paterns, using C++, on a very low resource or embedded system.

People who think programming is easy are usually working front end and piecing together API's or building iphone apps in python. Another use is by non CS savvy people, putting together python libraries like legos to speed up their other work.

Programming is just writing as in any language. Yeah, sure, anyone can do it even if drunk and its really easy. The disagreement in difficulty comes with the actual uses and applications.
My day job is CFD research for an aerospace company. Yeah, programming is pretty fucking hard. A lot of math stuff most CS guys forget or think is useless we still do. yeah triple integrals are still done to model density gradients of the flow inside a pipe. it wasn't just to fuck with you in school. And no, you can't just plug everything into wolfram alpha.

Have like 2 beers

Getting wasted, no.
Having a nice buzz, yes.
Using stimulants, absolutely.
Low dose psychedelics, the best.
>t. Programming Assembly and C/C++ for over 25 years
That little faggot drinks coffee or tea I bet, which is a stimulant and therefore a drug.
Also the whole "difficult activity" part, maybe for him and he should stop writing software if he needs to put 100% of his pea brain into it.

Attached: file.png (1024x770, 1.16M)

Also called the "Razor's Edge".

There's code monkey shit which you can do while on crack and lsd and then there's writing complex algorithms.

>People who think programming is easy are usually working front end and piecing together API's or building iphone apps in python. Another use is by non CS savvy people, putting together python libraries like legos to speed up their other work.

I program in C and QuakeC.
3d engine, vector, etc.

I think programming is easy.
When you need math you just look up the algorithim. And when you don't have an algorithim you think one up on your own and use a graphing calculator/gnucalc to map out the results and see if the algo you thought up does what you want it to do to the precision you want.

It is not hard.
Just takes time.

So want to keep running your mouth, dipshit?

Attached: xcity2.png (1366x662, 1.94M)

Attached: 00CC248B-693E-43AA-AA69-F9CE7DD5777C.jpg (1024x537, 38.1K)

It’s cruel to force a girl to go to school with a bunch of boys that don’t want her there. I’m glad the Taliban took over.

This is probably interesting work, but most developers at FAANG companies are making 10x your salary.

this is true
you dont just keep everything in your head and memory... good programming is efficiency and logic, that's all you need to be skilled in

Bachi bazi~ Afghanistan is ahead of America in boi bucci, Probably why all our generals are trannies is because they wanted to be the boy toy.

The majority of my college friends who did compsci were high 24/7

>programming art
What examples of this are there?
Besides Temple OS. But Terry was sober on schizophrenia when he made that

Facebooks new name is meta and Netflix is removed. It’s now called MAGA

>There's code monkey shit which you can do while on crack and lsd and then there's writing complex algorithms.

Complex algorithms are not hard if you know what you want out of them. Why are you trying to blow smoke up our asses like an elitest faggot?

You can do it drunk. Then if there are some areas where it doesn't fit you can fix that later. Better to have some progress on the problem than none.

I use C and QC.
So don't give me your fucking python bullshit or webdev crap.

All vectors etc here.

Attached: xonotic20220428050925-00.jpg (1366x768, 411.21K)

>12 posts by this id
bro calm the fuck down and stop shitting the thread up

Itt: web devs think they are real programmers.

>It’s cruel to force a girl to go to school with a bunch of boys that don’t want her there. I’m glad the Taliban took over.

The girl just wants to marry the Marine.
She has her perls on (her parents had her wear that)
She's a very cute gurl and Marine should have married her since she's a cute 8 yr old girl. Why didn't he? Why wasn't he allowed to. The parents were fine with it, and YHWH's law allows multiple brides.

It's a little girl.

> An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill
>
> Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.
>
> After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.
>dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.png (1000x658, 682.48K)

>When you need math you just look up the algorithim
lmao.
>If you don't know it, just copy paste an answer from someone else.

>And when you don't have an algorithim you think one up on your own and use a graphing calculator/gnucalc to map out the results and see if the algo you thought up does what you want it to do to the precision you want.
>graphing calculator
lol
That isn't an effective way to find a general form solution to a particular problem. I'm sure you have a very fulfilling life and are doing great with alice or whatever you like using.
Guess you win, I'm just too dumb to get your point. I really hope you don't steal my job with your megamind big brain.

Probably, but I have a good life. couldn't live with myself if my job was working at tinder or boomerbook, none of that is interesting. I will also never move to fag nation california.

Attached: 1659698004238690.png (890x749, 331.04K)

>bro calm the fuck down and stop shitting the thread up

It's my fucking thread:
(ID: 52j/A+My)

This is true
>be HD field mechanic in the oilfield
>had to be half cut so I didn't want to kill myself
>floated at the razers edge so I could still work 20+ hours straight
Probably not the healthiest, but it does work

>It's my fucking thread:
No, it's the boards thread. and you're a dumb shit retard.
>forks Xonotic and think's it's complex
Your game programming isn't as complex as you think it is.
>I RITE C AND QC
>MUH VECTORS
dumbnigger