Are they the white Mans dog?

Are they the whites of dogs, let alone ‘White Mans’ dog? Let me post some examples
>can perform CPR
>Mine can scratch open doors
>Find Balls hidden in dense Bush
>Pickup on human emotion, become extra affectionate when I’m sad
>Jump up and great every person they meet and kicks them

The only time Ive been bitten by them was when they were a puppy. These dogs have never shown aggression to people, only playfully with their sibling dogs. Border Collies are great, but I’m starting to think Golden retrievers ARE the best of dogs, sent from the heavens above.

Attached: 4C8ACD13-F7A3-43C4-80C8-8CC6FBBD5D13.jpg (2000x1333, 415.87K)

*licks them not kick

all dogs are the white mans dog you dumb syrup nigger.

Golden retriever’s balls are black as night though lol

who has the webm of the pitbull vs boar?

Just some races like pitbulls.

>the Canadian reveals himself

:/

rottweiler, german shepherd, weimeraner, doberman, dalmation
all of these are 10x better suited for the white man than a fucking golden retriever

We have one and he’s great. And his name is Johnny Cash. White and AMERICA af.

If your Golden has black balls then you need to get help. I’m looking at my dog now and he’s darker than his other skin but not black at all.

Attached: racist dog.webm (460x812, 2.81M)

shitskins didnt domesticate dogs

Attached: fgn.jpg (275x184, 11.01K)

they got eaten by them

Attached: niversaire.gif (220x220, 117.38K)

Every white man with a dog is either an incel, a cuck, or a race traitor. If he tries to marry a white woman, he will get cucked by his dog.
Ravens are white man's pet

I've had two. They are the best.

If anything they're the white woman's dog.

Just awful.

Here even retarded mapuches had kiltros, the big difference is that our women dont fuck with dogs.

no they fuck monkeys and make you

Yes, please tell us more about the essence of whiteness, Belize.

GSD are superior race of dog. They are the most loyal chattle known to man, just ensure you don't leavethem for extended periods of time or they will turn on their "caretaker".

We dont have monkeys in this land, thats basic Falklands knowledge paki, so we imported a ton of venecos 5 years ago.

any hound is a white man dog
latina women use their dogs to get off more than white women do
t.messed around with a lot of latina women

Yes.
>Border Collies
Close second. Both from Scotland, no coincidence.

>Find Balls hidden in dense Bush
o' canada~ our home and native land~

Attached: 71gXCfF.png (636x358, 410.59K)

Attached: 1647428731604.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

>Ravens are white man's pet
based and odin-pilled

Attached: allfather-odin.jpg (640x640, 80.8K)

When in Rome do as the romans do, thats basic woman psichology...

well you've got something ugly third world inbred shitskin

Attached: a7e83b8894b9e0350.jpg (550x761, 50.36K)

Border collies are the whitest dogs

Although mine has started filling the guest bathroom toilet with tennis balls and trying to flush them

Attached: 659576310.jpg (2048x1536, 557.22K)

Thats a peruvian, the average young chilean is a 40 years old baizuo.

none of us actually see you as different species you're all just shitskins my dude

I like those herding dogs too like great pyranees, or Anatolian shepherds.

Objectively false paki, colombians are black, argentinians white jews, venecos are black-cannibal, peruvians nip-blavk-indian and chileans are a bit taller than peruvians, ask any american.

all dogs are good boys except for the nigger mutt demon the Anglos made

Wouldn't want a Golden Retriever though since they are horrible watch dogs

Attached: american-staffordshire-pit-bull-terrier-puppies.gif (1200x1151, 582.15K)

i agree! they are fantastic dogs. huskies are also fantastic and a well trained german Shepherd is a sight to behold! collies and st brenards (especially st brenards) are also usefull especially when raising a family. but goldens are my favorite. ive known goldens who saved drowning kids! pure, wonderful, sweet and kind hearted dogs they are. My poor girl got hurt defending my wife from an aggressive pit.she ran out and placed herself between the agressive dog and my wife. she didnt make much noise but i could tell she was ready to do anything like the little hero she is. she has recovered and i shot the pit four times.