Open youtube

>open youtube
>search "pizzagate"
>every video is "why pizza gate is definitely not real and is definitely a conspiracy and why its not real"

Attached: srjsykstkstkt.jpg (3200x1713, 564.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why do you still believe it?

Attached: 8AD1CD3B-C0AC-4DE9-AE86-FBF6C3A60C03.jpg (1058x499, 144.63K)

Attached: 1562541237672.jpg (949x960, 114.03K)

idk

Attached: file.png (987x1010, 185.37K)

It literally was not real. It supposedly happened in the basement of a pizza parlor that didn't have a basement.

Real pizzagate researchers remember voat. Its a shame that never really went anywhere except that one local reporter named ben swann reporting on it, then leaving that news station.

It how you know shit is real. Also look up hillary clintons emails. They act like it wasnt even real when it very much was.

Basically anything that has a little box under the video linking to encyclapedia britannica is confirmed to be real. Its wierd how hard they try to deny reptilian stuff, but how they dont care if you talk about greys or pleadians. Really makes the dick twitch.

It literally was real

this is thanks to dumbfucks like yourself. At one point youtube was filled with conspiracy shit and it was interesting. But you took it way too real and started using it as excuses to do terror attacks so now they are banning that info because you pieces of shit cant handle it

nice bait

Attached: 1657144605983.jpg (660x586, 328.56K)

Fact: checked
De: bunked
Democracy: protected

Attached: D41B3408-1B6E-40B9-B93E-DE667EFFAB2C.jpg (720x896, 392.69K)

believing pizzagate is the wrong opinion to have. Just like believing sandy hook was a hoax

stop deflecting pedo, "pizza related map" from the clinton email leaks is what started it all off, and it involves a global network of child sex trafficking and murder. nobody gives a fuck about this ping pong place except boomers and facebook retards

>leaders of the world: we don't run the world, print this
>"leaders of the world don't run the world"

Attached: t.jpg (286x308, 46.85K)

One day I hope to order a pizza from Ping Pong Comet Pizza

Indeed voat was the best source for info at the time. Was way more to it than just "the basement" stuff

>a pizza parlor that didn't have a basement

Attached: 1636548822228.jpg (1564x1564, 1.29M)

>be reporter
>be Ben Swann
>do short segment on pizza gate
>say nothing super conclusive, but admit that the whole circumstance was "very strange stuff"
>be immediately fired
>be blacklisted from journalism
hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Attached: Swann.png (274x292, 142.14K)

Yes pizzagate is real. I got fucked by james alefantis in the basement of comet pizza once or twice a week from the age of 4-15 years old. Once you turn 15 he makes you eat his ass until a fart comes out and then he ships you back to your parents. He called it your "quinceanera" and he is very strict about the ritual. Sometimes it can take hours, my tongue was so tired. But thankfully for my quinceanera it only took 45 minutes for the fart to come out. Only time in my life a fart actually tasted good, because my sore tongue was finally relieved from the constant swirling and flicking on his anus for 45 minutes. God it hurt. But when that fart came out, it was so sweet. It tasted like honey and lavender. It finally meant i was free. I no longer would get fucked in the basement of comet pizza, and my tongue no longer had to serve his asshole. So yes pizzagate is real and I got fucked by James Alefantis in the basement of comet pizza from the ages of 4-15

omg voat bros i was starting to think it was all a dream
>pizzagate is real news

Attached: hotshit.jpg (306x165, 5.71K)

New location? Or maybe he was talking about somewhere else? Or even a "basement" that's more of a crawlspace, suited to storing some stuff but not for having gatherings in. Idk. It sure as hell didn't have a basement when the shooter went there.

Hi james

>It sure as hell didn't have a basement when the shooter went there.
We forgot. You father works there.

>youtube: We are all about the true and science! We are going to make sure that misinformation is not on our site!
>Also youtube: leaves up videos about flat earth, how crystals and essential oils are good for your health and lets big news corp channels up.

the "shooter" was a staged event, greenhorn

People focus on the occult implications which is offputting because in reality the best proof and motive behind pizzagate is that in the US politics is a club. You're only allowed political power if you have compromising blackmail to ensure you make the right decisions to please those that actually run the world. Our entire country is run by inept or corrupt, retarded and even out right psychotic individuals that gladly did everything to be let into the club. Now it's just part of the lifestyle of the US ruling class, they love fucking kids, they love drugs and they love violence. Wars since the 80s have been used to traffic victims. Dyncorp got caught doing it and even begged a court to decide they could never be charged with human trafficking twice.

350 million americans
450 million guns
And this faggot is still walking around breathing God's clean air
Pathetic

Indeed. "Happened" just to shoot the only thing that may have had solid evidence on it. a hard drive in computer tower from the top of the case down into the hard disk.

>nooo, not the hecking pedorinooos, noo

t. Jewtube

If it was actually anything other than a nothingburger, you would be getting flooded with videos about a gate that’s in the shape of a pizza that somebody made, not debunking videos acknowledging the conspiracy.

we don't have enough sporks to plan an attack plz muhammed send aid....

Lmao, I was just mentioning this guy before you posted that

I never did hear what the reason was they let him go for. I do remember the hype that led up to him saying he was going to do a segment on it. He had his own channel for a while on jewtube without mentioning pizzagate of course. I just looked him up and now its gone.

Was a shitton of stuff. I've got a fuckload of it saved on my computer but haven't unencrypted the archive in years because it pisses me off nothing happened and I still get labeled a schizo for mentioning it to people.

This doesn't make sense to me because the people holding the blackmail are just as complicit
Just kill em all imo

Exactly

The whole system needs to go.

>we don't have enough BALLS to plan an attack
ftfy