Why is this place so anti-semetic?

Why is this place so anti-semetic?

Attached: 1657265402230.jpg (830x838, 142.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-hH7b-2yjyACdh8nO/page/n7/mode/1up?view=theater
youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because jews are collectively hostile to White interests and lead and support movements aimed at the partial or complete extermination of White Europeans

Because jews

archive.org/details/pdfy-hH7b-2yjyACdh8nO/page/n7/mode/1up?view=theater

Attached: 9291EBE8-69B6-4D10-9614-65A5701BF8CA.jpg (710x412, 122.24K)

Every time I see a nose like that I wanna take a pair of scissors and clip the bottom tip off so it's parallel.

I'm philo-semetic

Because tikkun olam is inevitably some degenerate God-damned hole pushing the Frankfurt School, feminism, faggotry, and Gramsci on society with no pushback from so-called "men."

Because we've met semites.

Are you a girl?

ugly cunt

It's so the goyim don't catch on that we're all jewish

>kicked out of every country at least once
>it's everyone elses fault
piss off kahzar shitskin. you don't belong in the west.

Jews make remarkable Roman Catholic priests. Just look at Peter Sabbath
youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0

Attached: A Jewish Catholic priest- Peter Sabbath .jpg (392x448, 39.14K)

Not everyone is the same. Israel has unreasonable demands for the west. To be anti-zionist is not to dislike jews or to believe that all jews are involved in a conspiracy. I make it clear that what concerns me is the general trend towards Jewish domination of our society and the problem such control creates.

Why are semites so anti-white?

Why not?

Because you rape young boys and need to die

Attached: alexjones.png (231x313, 194.74K)

Why do so many retards try to just try to kick out jews instead of killing them??

Attached: 1629312525141.jpg (1000x750, 222.93K)

Because you all are evil, demonic and sick mentally and physically wanting to harm infants of biting their foreskins off and drinking blood like the mentally sick pedo fucks you really are. Your place in this world is dying the way you should. In ovens, in gas chambers, at the stakes, Your skin made into lampshades, your hair used as brushes to clean the asses of every domesticated animal.

Attached: 1647997854629.png (251x222, 35.68K)

All Jews are born of rape, all of them. Don't shoot the messenger Leonidass

reciprocation