Too much winning, Joe! I cant take it! No more winning!

Too much winning, Joe! I cant take it! No more winning!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 20-04-57 Former Trump aide calls Trump’s CPAC speech ‘shameful’ - YouTube.png (848x452, 349.55K)

>Fights inflation by printing 3 more trillion dollars

Mexican hands typed this

Attached: 20220806_225637.gif (400x253, 3.55M)

>americans invest $280 billion into potato chips

>printing more money
100% jewish

just let the looting continue

>>Fights inflation by printing 3 more trillion dollars

only FED can print money, there is difference between fiscal policy and monetary policy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 19-35-33 117th United States Congress - Wikipedia.png (1057x2584, 1.54M)

Every new law is a new tax.
>the People always lose.

I love Israel

/thread
The only thing in there that's good is moving computer chip production to the States. Our government is going to hemorrhage money like the USSR in 1989. You know what happens next.

>Fight inflation by raising taxes to take back the money you printed to buy an election
Truly 8D chess

They’re going to borrow it from the Fed one way or another. This shit isn’t sitting in some sort of escrow, we don’t have it and we’re going to poof it out of thin air via The Federal Reserve.

Money is fake lmao

>in office for 20 months
>all his wins are unrealized pipe dreams

This is all they have to go off of?

Toasters and pineapples don't grow on wallpaper jack!uh,uh potato salad frisbees,fat.I know about roaches.

Attached: 1658800449505869.jpg (526x865, 76.2K)

>550 billion infrastructure
what's that, two buildings and a bridge?
fucking pathetic for a country like America

>1.9 trillion for niggers
Trump doesn't seem so bad now.
No, it's a light rail system in California that will never be built.

Fucking Based Biden

>Any Forums poster doesn't understand basics about how government works or who actually prints money

Attached: 1645172657375.jpg (680x696, 39.68K)

They really should dress this fucking faggot cocksucker better. I realize they probably got some fucking faggot kike millennial who thinks dressing Biden in these horrible suits that make him look like a completely emaciated senile broken down old pile of shit is supposed to be cool... Just like the fucking faggoty sunglasses this absolutely cocksucking loser shabbos house nigger tries to wear in his late 70s. But he looks like such an absolute piece of shit. This shabbos house nigger clown looks like mentally absent Mr. Burns being dressed by some fag from the merchant district. Like a fucking monkey some organ grinder dressed up to be cute.

It's so clearly some fucking faggot puppet being dressed up, it's just one of the things I absolutely hate about this piece of shit.

I’m glad I quit paying attention to these criminals.

The jews print our money and loan it to themselves, perpetuating our debt based slavery.

What??? A war or 2 ?

Attached: 1648618084038.jpg (378x315, 7.72K)

You don’t even know what’s in those bills.

Ah yes, the best way to combat inflation is by throwing money at it.

No retard, both fiscal and monetary policy determine inflation. I find it funny how retards who don't even know the highschool basics think they should post here.