Why are niggers so damn rude?

They're loud as fuck, they're rude, they're incredibly disrespectful, they're shockingly dumb, they're violent, they're impulsive.

How the actual fuck did jews manage to convince everybody that niggers are normal people? 60 years ago they were seen as the subhuman primates that they are

What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

Attached: file.png (495x660, 236.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepostmillennial.com/privilege-wealthy-manhattan-woman-arrested-police-rioting-causing-100k-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a black person myself I find what you say to be laughably ridiculous and speaks more truth to literal white trailer trash then even the most ghetto black men.

Because even if you want to shit on the most violent gangster riddle neighborhood full of blacks and drugs our culture is still much more beloved and appreciated than the most whitest poorest trailer park pieces of shit. The most representation you guys ever got in that sector is My name is Earl

Fred Williamson did more for black people than anyone since, and you can't even meet that standard.
How come every one of you dog-ass niggas gotta roll up on me looking off to the side, and rubbing their nose? When the fuck did you ALL decide that was the move?

It's the way they're raised and their culture.
white trailer trash just act like niggers tbqdesu. they all talk the same, do the same drugs, listen to the same music and are interested in the same fashion/women and cars. Even still I see way more niggers than I do genuine wiggers and I live in the deep south. I'm more likely to get ghetto nigger section 8 niggers move in on my street than I am white trash wiggers with lifted trucks and the carolina squat. midwest white trash is probably way different.

because consideration is a human trait. they're not humans. next thread

According to FBI statistics, the richest, highest class black neighborhoods are literally more violent than the poorest white trash neighborhoods.

Attached: file.png (700x394, 143.47K)

Why can't you subhumans stop attacking Asians? Slowly but surely redpilled Asians will wake up their friends and family to the truth. You'll see nigger.

My name is Earl was funny on the other hand there is nothing good in your nigger "culture".

Attached: 357AFFA6-967F-4BC8-9F50-61509F41EE73.jpg (600x583, 54.17K)

Attached: file.png (501x595, 261.72K)

Indeed I have noticed that too. Niggers can't use being poor as an excuse because I have witnessed black people from good homes go from nerds playing runescape on laptops to ghetto thugs wannabe rapper niggers in 4 years and end up in jail over petty crimes or armed robbery. I used to be naive growing up although still aware of their violent habits since elementary school, but I completely lost hope when I saw many of what people would consider "a good black" turn into lean sipping xanax popping crime committing rapping beatboxing niggers in no time. Literally doesn't matter how wealthy they are the culture almost always consumes them

Just saw one waving a pistol around and screaming in downtown Seattle today.
>run for cover

Attached: 8E6DFBBD-C26D-40BE-BA9A-3EDFE144FDC5.jpg (1024x682, 166.47K)

This country and its nigger worship fucking sickens me.

Attached: file.png (378x481, 215.44K)

Believe it or not, that's what hi-test looks like

Indeed. I get a little sad every time I see a white dude who is clearly a wigger or a non-black woman who is a coalburner, it makes me wonder what has to happen for a person for them to end up like that. I don't see how parents actually allow their kids to consume the kind of media that involves rap and black people in general

Attached: 1659237356786310.jpg (1024x780, 108.94K)

Why are 90% of threads on pol repeats, like this one?

Triangulate my angus negro

What would you rather talk about tonight? Let it out.

Boomer hippie race traitor scum gave them civil rights. Can you believe boomers are old now?

>rich
thepostmillennial.com/privilege-wealthy-manhattan-woman-arrested-police-rioting-causing-100k-damage

Attached: 1591077595247.png (754x1210, 286.94K)

as much as i dislike asians, pajeets, and others

imagine how nice and peaceful america would be if we just got rid of niggers alone

quality of life would literally increase infinitely

Do you live in a basement or just don’t have a lot of life experience? Not all blacks are niggers. Niggers come in all colors not always dark

Attached: 2CF06AED-D088-4B40-BC95-DD1409E92176.jpg (1669x1536, 376.02K)

it's an infatuation with evil. nothing more. african americans excel in the realm of evil. the devils best friends

*smegma*

Do you dream of BBC every night? Or is it more of a 24/7 daydream/nightdream thing?

Low IQ apes

most of them are. about 3/5 of them

Attached: lol ew.jpg (1887x1440, 833.91K)

no. ALL of them are niggers

even the minority of suburban raised cookie cutter niggers still have a resentment towards whites and do everything in their power to marry a white female

fuck ALL niggers

> Not all blacks are niggers
5% tops

They forced all of the lightskinned mulatto niggers with high white content into media and music in the early 1900s. Europeans made fun of americans for having nigger culture even back then. Now all of those light skinned mulatto coons have regressed back into full on niggers over the generations.

There has not been a single nog on planet earth that has made major contributions to the arts and sciences, who was not mixed.

Attached: quote.jpg (500x235, 36.41K)

real nigger culture is over - young niggers just watch tiktok and think it's the shit and are programmed all the same. at least niggers from different regions used to have some unique they cultivated. now your just a bunch of samefags

you are a bunker tranny shill

They are trash, simple as.

Reality disagrees with you harshly.

Attached: Joseph Pomeroy Widney.jpg (1868x946, 659.2K)

here's your twitter cookie coke pusher

Lmao because you let them. They are docile as fuck in foreign countries, because they know they cant cause a ruckus there without getting their shit pushed in.

Attached: Joseph McCabe.png (1618x902, 200.9K)

spotted the nigger worshipping zoomer
kikes really did a number on you

>Europeans made fun of americans for having nigger culture even back then
This is what really gets me lmfao. Even back when we were """based"""

Man I want to move to Europe