So in a tough but sad spot. I have to make the decision to divorce my wife. Leaving behind my two young kids...

So in a tough but sad spot. I have to make the decision to divorce my wife. Leaving behind my two young kids. Cant take it anymore. She is out of control has the worst and most negative temper. Swears effin this effin that. Ruins every single holiday and any good time with my family and swears at my poor nice parents. Shes verbally abusive. And her stupid trash parents stick up for her.
My question is how do I make sure she has to sell the house so I can at least sell and get my half of the house, and how to get half custody and all that? I live in Connecticut USA. I am no longer putting up with her verbal and physical abuse.
Whatever tips some lawyers or divorcees on here can give me please...

Attached: 1432348313727.jpg (606x496, 68.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/4451.People_of_the_Lie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Whatever tips some lawyers or divorcees on here can give me please

we can answer that, for money AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry about your poor decision making user. Please don’t take it personal, I’m in the same boat. Prepare to get absolutely butt fucked.

As for the house? If it’s in both your names and she can’t afford to keep it once you’re gone then there ya go, problem solves itself.

so yeah she wouldnt be able to afford it. we both make about the same. Im worried what if they make me pay the mortgage still after being divorced?

She probably has borderline personality disorder and/or Narcissistic Personality Disorder
My Mom is the same
expect her to do the most evil things POSSIBLE during the divorce up to and including murdering you and your kids. When BPD/Narcs lose family they "decompensate" which means "go fucking nuts"
Make sure you protect yourself and your kids
do not end up like Phil Hartman.

Yo talk to a fucking lawyer immediately, do not talk to her about it, do not give her any warning, there's a bunch of shit you have to do, your lawyer will help you. Do this immediately

Women you can't can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em

"Rabbi, we had a daughter, we have a daughter. We still have her… We
married her with decorum to a young man, recommended to us as a good
husband by a common friend. They have been married six years and have had
two children. Two only… because later their love passed off… so much so, that
her husband now wants to divorce her. Our daughter weeps and is wasting away
with grief, that is why we said that we still have her: she will die brokenhearted
before long. We have tried everything to persuade her husband. And we have
prayed the Most High so much… But neither of them has listened to us… We
came here on pilgrimage just for that and we have been here for a full month.
We have come to the Temple every day: I to my place, my wife to hers… This
morning a servant of my daughter brought us the news that her husband has
gone to Caesarea to send her a writ of divorce from there. And that is the answer
that our prayers have received… »
« Don't say that, James » implores the wife in a whisper. And she adds with a
sigh: « The Rabbi will curse us as if we were blasphemers… and God will
punish us. It is our sorrow. It comes from God… and if He has struck us, it
means that we deserved it.»
« No, woman. I will not curse you. And God will not punish you. I tell you. As
I tell you that it is not God Who gives you this sorrow, but man. And God
allows it to test you and your daughter's husband. Do not lose your faith and the
Lord will hear you.»
« It is never too late for the Most High. In a moment and because of a persistent
prayer, He can change the course of events. Between the cup and the lips there is
still time for death to thrust its dagger in and thus prevent him, who was taking
the cup to his lips, from drinking of it. And that through the intervention of God.
I am telling you. Go back to your places of prayer and persist today, tomorrow
and the day after tomorrow, and if you can have faith you will see the miracle.»
TPOTMG 4.503

my divorce took 3 years and cost me about 50k in lawyers fees and giving her 100k of equity in the house

the only thing i learned was that 'the first one to get mad loses', and that lawyers have an incentive to drag things out instead of settling, so if you can at least talk to each other, then try the mediation route first instead of the lawyer vs lawyer route, there are family law mediation attorneys out there

I know she needs a diagnosis or some shit. Although i dont fear her hurting the children. But you are right when she is super angry in psychosis she is out of control with rage but only torwards me and my family. Never my children. She hates so much when I am happy with my family. Its really strange. Why is she letting the thought of me being happy allow her to overlook traumatizing our children with insane screams and swears and scaring them that way. Its crazy makes no sense. Is it like a super controlling disorder? is she that obsessed with me not being happy with my family. When im with her family and having a good time she doesnt care at all. With my family every single time she makes a huge outrageous scene. Its fucked.

I feel like she would agree to this and or absolutely panic because she didnt expect me to walk away from it all. But she just pushes me away more and more cant fucking do it anymore. Im a super positive strong minded person i have eliminated all inconveniences in my life shes the only one left.

Sorry user, sometimes you have to cut the evil loose. This book helped me get through a similar situation.

Fuck the scoffers here. They’re just faggot tranny losers.

Attached: 3623CBB4-90DB-4C7A-BA89-8A73C72BAF97.jpg (701x438, 81.49K)

Unironically, you're just not fucking her forcefully enough. She can't communicate what she really wants so she acts up in the hope of receiving "bad attention" from you. It's called a shit-test. Why should she respect you? You let her walk all over you = dry pussy.

Demonstrate leadership. Give her orders. Threaten to withhold sex if she doesn't behave as you wish. Guaranteed you'll see the side of her you fell in love with again.

Just prove she’s cheating so she doesn’t get as easy a time in court.

Just kill the bitch.

Truth. My ex was crazy and flipped out. Make sure to have all your plans in place before you tell her.
1. Record threat she makes
2. Record abuse
3. Call police on her so it’s in the public record
4. Stash money somewhere she can’t get it.

Read this book.

> talk to a fucking lawyer immediately, do not talk to her about it, do not give her any warning, there's a bunch of shit you have to do, your lawyer will help you. Do this immediately
This.

well she is post partum. and absolutely hates me, as soon as shes pregnant she looses her mind. but before her being pregnant i made her cum all the time with my average size weenis. Im super alpha and confident and mean myself. But shes next level mean. Im just scared the bull shit therapy shes getting right now isnt gona get to the source of her rage which ruins all our good times together. And im a super positive person even in the worst situations but when you have to ruin every good moment it drives me fucking crazy

>B...but Any Forums told me to get a wife and have kids!

consult a lawyer
hide funds
take kids
change locks
kick her in the cunt

Attached: 1656807003199.png (445x647, 155.9K)

Checked and truth

> poltard’s wife wants to leave him but it’s all her fault! The kind of guy that comes to pol to ask this question is surely the victim here.
mfw

Attached: D4AFFACE-A478-4872-B9F4-8966F89686C2.png (540x383, 181.94K)

How was she during pregnancy? The sudden drop/change in hormones from being pregnant to not can send women into an insane rage/schizophrenia. Encapsulated placenta lets her wean herself off the hormones. Save the placenta next time and encapsulate it.

Everyone, listen to me. i am white and smart:
okay first off, don't leave your kids with her retard, the mistakes you made with them will haunt you the rest of your life.
second, did you bought the house/apartment/car before or after you married her? because only the wealth you amounted after you get married can be leeched off .
don't fucking sell the house if you already had the house before marriage because it doesn't belong to her, not a cent
third, if possible avoid divorce, is she insane? maybe you can send her to mental institution
are any of you cheating? if she does, divorce
lawyers, don't trust them unless you know he is good. try mediation, try to calm the waters if possible. you are both adults, not enemies.
don't hire a woman, a nigger or kike. if you have a trustworthy lawyer mfriend who is experienced with civil cases hire him.
dogs, cats, bird or any pets are not important, fuck them. she can have them.

that's my advice, if you don't take a single of these you are a massive retard and should be executed by electrocution. thank you for reading this white comment

Based advice Hans.

My ex wife left me and our children. I initiated a divorce and she was keen on not having any custody. Then her parents found out what was going on and had her lawyer up and she bent me over the bench and fucked me in court. She got the kids, the cars, the house, child support and then I never saw my children again. If I had it to do over again I think I'd just hire a good hitman.

Whenever she's out of line, grab her by the forearms and demand she look you in the eye. She'll put up some resistance, call you names, threaten to involve the police etc. Don't budge.

"Look at me. Look. At. Me..."

She will eventually stop struggling and look at you. Tell her this is serious, then tell her what a good girl would do in the same situation. "Do you want to be a good girl? You know what good girls get, don't you? There's a reason you haven't gotten it lately."

Make sure you follow through when she improves her conduct. The reward is crucial in reinforcing the desired attitude.

you can't change teh locks, it's her house as much as it is his and the police will make you let her back in
you also can't technically hide funds, but there are ways

Checked my dear romantic

Lawyer here.
Has it exactly right. Immediately retain a lawyer licensed to practice in your state. If possible, I would recommend picking a firm that specializes in family law, because general practitioners can be hit-or-miss. They may say they do family, but their main line of work is traffic tickets and DUIs. Not where you want to be.

Non-legal advice - if you want half custody make sure you're as involved as possible in your kids' lives. Their teachers, doctors, etc. should know you, not just your wife. You should know their names (I've seen many cases where dad doesn't). If your work schedule is an issue come up with a plan as to how you're going to care for them half the time, pick-ups, drop-offs, etc. Make sure when you go to Court it's clear that you're an involved father who wants to be in his kids' lives as much as possible, not someone going for 50/50 to reduce their child support obligation (assuming that's a thing in CT, I don't know shit about American divorce law).

Above all, hire a lawyer. Immediately.

This guy has good advice as well. Make sure your lawyer is settlement-oriented. If they don't start off by discussing negotiating a settlement, and they start talking about filing in Court right away, huge red flag.

Alternative dispute resolution like mediation is also good, but you should still have legal advice going through that process. Also if you pick a mediator make sure they have actual family law experience - I put very little stock in mediators who weren't once lawyers themselves, because (here at least) anyone can hang their shingle out and call themselves a family mediator. They can do a shit job and you'll spend more on lawyers trying to unfuck the situation than you would have if you'd done it right in the first place.

this is the best advice given thank you for your time. i will consider all this. She is actually a great mother. no she is not cheating. I just do not approve of how she treats me and my parents and brothers. Every single we get together with my family ( the same thing we do with her side of the family. She flips and makes a scene and swears and has to ruin it everytime. But if i do the same things with her side of the family shes happy. Is this an obsessive control issue what the fuck is her diagnosis?

this is what i was talking about. take a look at these spineless worm kikes. they don't have enough foreskin to tell a good advice.

Do
Not
Seek
CONFRONTATION
you are going to get fucked hard if you play with these fools cards.

yeah I'm a lawyer too (unironically) although I don't practice family law

this is absolutely terrible advice, do not tell a crazy person that you PLAN to divorce them

>didn’t sine prenup with crazy presumably white bitch
NGMI this is why we knock and run in Australia.

she would immediately scream "GET THE FUCK OFF ME FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" at the top of her lungs. This would not help except make me want to slam her face into the closest object. She has zero control of her rage literal psychosis im not exaggerating when I say psychosis.

>second, did you bought the house/apartment/car before or after you married her? because only the wealth you amounted after you get married can be leeched off .
>don't fucking sell the house if you already had the house before marriage because it doesn't belong to her, not a cent
See this is why OP needs legal advice from a Connecticut lawyer, because where I practice both those pieces of advice would be wrong, even though the basis of my jurisdiction's matrimonial property law is similar (i.e. generally speaking only the increase in value during a marriage is divided). From the little I know of American matrimonial law, it's a state matter and each state has different specific laws governing the division of matrimonial property.

Tell her covid is coming back, you got boosted and she should too. Create a fake card to show her.