British Empire

>Left wing hates them because colonialism and imperialism
>Right wing hates them because globohomo empire
Redpill me on them

Attached: Flag_of_Great_Britain_(1707–1800).png (800x480, 2.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/370693820/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369261705/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/367027212/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356397077/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/351931508/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380174569/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/383999350/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385383532/
youtube.com/watch?v=0_sVdiO-31Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY
youtube.com/watch?v=RLhN-zw2wIk
youtube.com/watch?v=tafjuuiGvwA
youtube.com/watch?v=FoMezGPkyzU
youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64
youtube.com/watch?v=A76LFGtWhRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg
bitchute.com/video/nOKqxcgEoX3z/
youtube.com/watch?v=pwwYuW2tzUo
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=65LhtASSU4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bunch of inbred subhumans

huguenots

English women are so fucking hideous that the men set sail to conquer the world to find better looking broads.

yeah whatever third world shitskin

Attached: 42tfg.jpg (415x248, 9.49K)

Based up until July 5th, 1776. Their immediate response should have been to crush the rebellion from the USA, but instead they treated it as a guerrilla war not unlike the US occupation of Afghanistan. Both ended as disasters for the occupying force.

They were based before neo liberalism, the right wing party’s becoming leftist party's, new atheism, the cultural revolutions, shelving concord, trans rights, bread tube, locking up 3000 people a year for posting “offensive” shit online, clamping down on free speech and the bull Fuckery that’s going on now. It used to be a proud European and Christian nation now it’s a godless shit hole, brits are being replaced in their own nation and the government arrests them for talking about it. I hope that country collapses so other European states know what not to do

They were based until Churchill. Hitler was an Anglophile and said Germany should have allied with them in WW1

its hard to believe that brit bongs at one time ruled planet earth.........

and today?

they are a tiny island

same thing about japan, almost conquered all of asia, and today? a tiny island

note - look at chyna and india, huge land mass, huge populations...........

Actually the Wonder of the Vilayat (might be misspelled) is an old book written by some Arab or something that said that the English were the most beautiful people in the world.
This was before two centuries of dysgenics brought on by the industrial revolution mind you.

Research the following phrases. Round Table Groups, Milner's Kindergarten, the Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House), the University of Oxford (All Souls College), the Fabian Society, the Royal Society, the Tavistock Institute, the City of London Corporation, Cliveden Set, Coefficients Dining Club, the Galton Institute, etc. I could keep going for a very long time.

Or you could go through some of these threads, specifically about the Round Table Groups. I'll post some videos as well if you want to check them out.

List of Threads:
Elite Bloodline Round Table Group/WEF/Bilderberg Group/Trilateral Commission Members
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/370693820/

Open Society Foundations Information
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369261705/

Rockefeller Foundation, Rockefeller Brothers Fund and Rockefeller "Philanthropy" thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/367027212/

Memoryholed/Redpill Documentaries, Articles, Videos, etc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356397077/

Elite Bloodline Central Banking Members
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/351931508/

Information on Rothschild family:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380174569/

List of Roundtable Group member CEOs, Board of Directors and executives.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/383999350/

Depopulation Writings and information:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385383532/

Attached: royalinstituteofinternationalaffairs.jpg (613x397, 163.85K)

Here's a list of important videos and articles on the Round Table Network as well as the WEF.

Alan Watt - Great Britain, Embryo of World Government
youtube.com/watch?v=0_sVdiO-31Q

Behind the Big News: Propaganda and the CFR
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY

The Insiders (JBS Documentary on the Council on Foreign Relations & Trilateral Commission)
youtube.com/watch?v=RLhN-zw2wIk

Lecture by James Perloff: The Council on Foreign Relations
youtube.com/watch?v=tafjuuiGvwA

G. Edward Griffin at the University of Texas 4/29/2008: The Quigley Formula
youtube.com/watch?v=FoMezGPkyzU

Hillary Clinton admits that the CFR runs the Government
youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64

Infowars - Bill Clinton speaks of Carroll Quigley at 1992 Democratic National Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=A76LFGtWhRQ

Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefeller
youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? An Inside Look May Shock You!
bitchute.com/video/nOKqxcgEoX3z/

History... The Last Will of Cecil Rhodes and the Anglo-American Establishment
youtube.com/watch?v=pwwYuW2tzUo

The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8

Enjoy the Decline: Analysis of "The Great Reset" by Klaus Schwab
youtube.com/watch?v=65LhtASSU4o

Attached: FabianSociety.png (1181x1181, 34.96K)

they are kinda cool but have superiority complex. they have very good geographical position.

faggotty niggers

They are still very much in control of the USA, and have been for quite some time. The crown exerts control over this nation financially through the bank of London, and wields enormous power, and influence in America by maintaining a monopoly on The US's legal system through the BAR. The USA is literally incorporated, owned by the crown, and every "US citizen" is legally an employee of this corporation. They no longer need to control the world militarily, because they control MANY other nations' legal, and monetary systems. I don't hate Britain, or it's people, but I do hate the false nobles, and royalty of Britain, because I'm an American patriot, and I can see through their deception.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/370693820/

How are the royalty of Britain "false nobles?" Britain is one of the few nations on earth that hasn't cucked to the Masonic lie of the equality of man.

Where do you think modern freemasonry as we know originated, user?

I'm not talking about their blood. I'm talking about the lack of the virtues, becoming of their station. In my opinion, their behavior is completely unbecoming of the title of nobility, or royalty, so this is why they are false.

Based

>some comedian on gbjews defending israel
>check early life
Every time

Anglo-Saxons are gorgeous, but Bretons are not.