I’m dead fucking serious

How do I profit off this?

Attached: 5CAE6FC5-C3B8-41D4-A7A1-6CF006748566.png (750x1334, 185.55K)

be a well connected boomer middleman who gets his product made in China

>Climate

Why do white people get scared of a celsius degree higher of heat?

Be a tradesman that instals "clean" energy or dismantles "dirty" energy so we're all as vulnerable as Texas was last winter.

How did you die?

Install solar panels for boomers.

Invest in air pumps and compressors

Another idea is get an IR camera and do "Energy audits" for boomers.

Combine these two

I would say precious metals since they’re making even more money poof from thin air, but boomer rocks have been moving sideways since the 2021 so I don’t even fucking know anymore. Finance is Clown World now, down is up, up is red. This shit makes no sense anymore

Won't look too different from 2021, just a few changes.
>Healthcare
Biotech companies. The usual suspects: Moderna Pfizer etc. I'd get in on these guys before winter because they're going to declare monkeypox lockdowns beginning of next year and you want to get in before the elites tip off congressmen and definitely before they announce vaccines.
Bonus: big pharmas that dabble heavily in fertility treatments.
>Climate
Ironically, oil & gas production companies. Otherwise only look for renewable energy companies if they have active contracts with the US govt for anything. If not they're a gofundme with extra steps and similar success rate for investors.
Chemical production companies as well, along with maybe some fertilizer production companies like LXU or ICL or something - look up those companies yourself don't be retarded about examples.

>Shit not obvious from pic
US Govt signed an incentivization plan for the semiconductor industry in the US. Good long-term gains on that one for sure, short term though maybe not, takes a while for those to get going.
Computer and computer communications manufacturers. I mean in terms of parts for computers, like STX not Apple or some shit.
Altria and other sin stocks - Addictions are surprisingly stable and resistant to market volatility because people are hopeless.
Human baby milk replacement makers I'm having a stroke and forgot the term shut up.
OSI systems and other companies big on metal detectors for security. They're going to be staging more shootings to make laws for these to start popping up in more public buildings and indoor spaces; the industry is growing big and fast ever since shooters stopped targeting sensical victims like Federal agency buildings and started going for random children and whatnot. Thank god these guys used to work for the US government and CIA and shit, that must mean they really know what we need for our public spaces to feel as safe as they were before they got into this industry.

>WE CALLED IT THE "PROTECT SMALL KITTIES AND PUPPIES" ACT AND WE PASSED IT WITH GLOWING PRAISE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER READ A BILL IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE AND DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT'S IN IT, WE'RE ON THE SIDE OF THE GOOD GUYS
Demokikes are cowering in fucking fear ahead of midterms.

1. apply to be one of the new auditors
2. find people who evaded taxes
3. accept bribes

maximize ESG and love the Talmud. You'll go to hell though.

Ran out of space, CONTINUED

If you really want to get in on some gains that other people miss out on, stop looking at charts and reading articles on it like a moron and zoom out first.
Look at what is going on geopolitically and how that is going to effect the US. Identify a large trend and work your way down.
E.g. Sanctions mean we're definitely in need of fertilizers. What does it take to make fertilizers? Oil and gas. That's a super simple one for example's sake, but when you grab something like a biotech company, or computer manufacturer, you're going to have several more links in that chain to look through and see: do we usually produce these things ourselves? Are we showing signs of changing whether we do or not? Then you find companies, and THEN you look at graphs and articles.
Note general long-term (5yr +) trends and gamble your money on the stock market if you think you can predict the effects of a few of them correctly.
E.g. Idk if you noticed but we might be exiting a global economy. Plenty of supply chains disrupted by COVID even if not disrupted by force via sanctions are not going back to how they were, they're pulling back and making more regional supply chains with less risk, especially those that used to be in China but not exclusively.
Logically we could suggest, that this might mean manufacturing and other industries that vanished from the US will start coming back in. We can suggest it, we can't promise anything.
Baby boomers are retiring and we literally don't have enough people to produce and consoom that much.

Short term changes compared to last year:
Real Estate is taking a plunge, meaning so will mortgages. You can tell because of how many realtor blogs are churning out the "3 reasons why waiting to buy could actually cost you" kinda shit.
I did still mention biotech pfizer and all them because it is still something to look into and out for, but be aware of how different the consoomer trust is 2nd time around.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Formula manufacturers. Great job user. Ya sound like a Dem. Proud of you for putting good into out there.

Not sure apple is a good pick or any company that manufactures in china. Pelosi really shit the bed there

You’re a fella.

Apple has technology and human capital up the ass; it also so happens to have a LOOOOOT of cash. They can figure it out. They will. And they have a vested interest in getting the best analysis so they can remain profitable.

You can't it's going straight to CEO's and landlords pockets, as all stimulus boosts do.

Beats me
The faggots campaigning the hardest are from the countries that are cold as shit 9 months out of the year.
WE DONT HAVE TO LET THE SHIT SKINS IN, YOU KNOW

Own an insurance company or an oil company invested into "Clean energy"

Otherwise you're on the paying and not the receiving end of this.

The problem is that there is a problem; machine gunning human waves of migrants is bad for business