Who is next?

Which journalist or politician or philanthropist or corporate head or whatever the fuck we want should be publicly shamed by a group of people following them around and videotaping them on live stream next? My vote is a jew like Jonathan greenblatt.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-212843_Chrome.jpg (1039x1632, 157.46K)

Every local journalist that pushed the vax for 2 years reporting daily how Covid was clogging up the hospitals, that the vax were safe and effective and that the Winter of Death was coming.

That's good, that's great! Name a well known one, a national one would be perfect and it sends a message to the smaller ones

I wish there was justice in this world. These scum are not journalists at all.

he is right to movk vice. vice is total fake news, they literally are drug pushers

how tf did your other thread reach 430
love alex btw

Shills trying to drown out the topic

I'm not OP from the last thread but I did post the link to this one second time last post b4 the last thread archived kek

Second to last*

I don’t know why it’s taken people so long to figure this strategy out. Somebody head up to New York and make some faggot news anchors like Lester Holt feel like he can’t leave his home

lmao they ARE journalists. why does anybody respect the dumb idea of a journalist? lile joutnalist is some sacred priestly role. they deserve zero respect.

people who respect cops are also idiots.

Why would Alex (((Stein))) attack a fellow Jew? He only goes after shabbos goys.

They may have learned their lesson and decided bumping at all is just too risky

(You)

Perfect, it needs to be a group of people with a loud speaker up close and personal just accusing them and berating them while video taping and not letting them get away from the group

People need to go directly to the source and start chopping down the pillars of this bullshit. It’s not just government or democrats, without their propagandists, they’re nothing.

abolish the sage

>hy does anybody respect the dumb idea of a journalist
Because what the title has become is a perverted version of what they were meant for.

These people want to be famous pol, so let's make them famous!

Attached: mojo.jpg (1200x749, 91.76K)

Which journalist is being publicly shamed?

You should’ve chosen the link and thumbnail of the original thread. You’ve essentially allowed the shills to push off the attention of the other thread by pushing it to its bump limit

Make journalists afraid again

Attached: 1658586062521.jpg (1898x1078, 183.16K)