Russia: US-ZOG created Covid-19

when did you realize the US govt created Covid-19 and released it as a bio-weapon against China and Iran?

unz.com/announcement/russian-defense-ministry-accuses-american-government-of-being-responsible-for-the-emergence-of-covid/

Attached: f[1].png (680x430, 151.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2022/02/24/us-bioweapons-labs-in-ukraine-what-will-russia-find-in-the-labs/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050325234239.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7439997/
m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR11pQETHYnP9nAn5KDcP833MnE2OFQyFfxyusC68k3YGlqlUchfFJ4lDnU&v=AK0QaRp3k9Q&feature=youtu.be
thesun.co.uk/news/9943121/gas-explosion-rips-russian-laboratory-smallpox-ebola-plauge-anthrax/?fbclid=IwAR0kO5KyVcuF21VbqyBGoSmnkop9qrzPrxZ698PFy6JqxpZ1gWyUVhqCIkc
banned.video/watch?id=5dbcc6c1cf454e001407ab8a&fbclid=IwAR3E0oX0CFEDBGT7HCMnHGh9mdHlhRsIVuAGRnu34CbBnR3rZx8lIbppsaA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8AcgHOHPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we knew that decades ago

Russia good

Attached: 1658507227448592.jpg (720x1071, 447.16K)

>we knew that decades ago
covid didnt exist decades ago

you dont fucking know that idiot

The rest of us realized it in 2020

>may be complicit
It's a known fact.

>Source: Russia Today
will fat americans stop LARPing as communists and just move to some commie hellhole?

Close. It’s actually Canada, which means it’s actually the British, which means all British colonies are complicit. Why do you think all the British colonies like Canada and NZ had the worst covid lockdowns and the highest vaccination rates and the gayest laws?

The fact that there has been no serious effort to get to the bottom of it and where It came from speaks volumes, really. Plus Trump went out and said it, when a regular president would have kept that on the DL.

>jews are more trustworthy than RT

>It’s actually Canada
ok cuck

>Why do you think all the British colonies like Canada and NZ had the worst covid lockdowns and the highest vaccination rates and the gayest laws?
because you all would actually put up with it

Attached: DaszakIncrimination.png (1003x509, 107.42K)

>Russia Today
Lmao

when Fauci was found to have illegally funded it
which was like 18 months ago
yes Hans we're the baddy

>because you all would actually put up with it
Exactly

Russia is not communist.

>t. Seething /uhg/tranny

This is all long public. Fauci funding the Wuhan Lab, Peter Dazak overseeing it etc etc.. There are leaked emails and everything anyone needs to conclude that the US Govt did this created covid19 intentionally.

Jews

>RT
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 29.67K)

When I read that France built the lab in coordination with the CDC dr Fauci

Attached: 1629168010732.jpg (640x640, 118.41K)

>US develops ethnic bioweapons
and you only now figured this out?

Attached: vladimir putin laughing.gif (346x244, 3.55M)

kiev, the ukraine

veteranstoday.com/2022/02/24/us-bioweapons-labs-in-ukraine-what-will-russia-find-in-the-labs/

Attached: bio research.jpg (600x413, 17.67K)

I had knew when it had dropped yo

It’s impossible to target specific nations with a highly contagious virus. It is possible to target specific nations with a slow acting deadly gene altering injection posing as a vaccine. Western governments have been at war with their citizens for decades. This is why they promote cultural Marxism and hoax crises like global warming and the COVID fake pandemic. The goal is to replace western values of limited government and individual rights with a totalitarian government. Simple as.

that doesn't mean your government created and released the virus
obviously the US would have been the one here to do that

Yep. It's all about bio-weapons. The Ukraine war, the Taiwan flashpoint. Everything.
I fear they'll give us nuclear war soon. That's the only way to erase the memory of what they've done.

So where do you get such good sources?

This. Anthrax was the original COVID in more modern times though. Funny how it was all the same people involved in that too and gave justification to invade Iraq. The WMD lie was, in part, aided by testimony by a so-called soviet defector who claimed Russia had moved their bioweapon development there. Meaning Iraq was always about Russia. Convenient that he was also involved in anthrax research including being adjacent to people suspected of being behind the 2001 anthrax attacks (Leahy powder). All of this would give rise to the same vaccine companies who cornered COVID vax production in the US, and had monkeypox in the works months in advance and which have ties to the Royal family and IC. Yeah its been decades if not lifetimes. They act like the emperor still has any clothes.

The United States government and Hunter Biden did COVID.

Fpbp

Russia hasn't been good since they killed the Tsar. none of us are good.

Attached: th (1).jpg (173x225, 11.91K)

>It’s impossible to target specific nations with a highly contagious virus
not true at all. viruses can be designed to be more serious for people with certain genes
niggers for example often have a resistance to malaria, that they developed from being exposed to it. whites often have a resistance to HIV because of some gene that was selected for during the plague: sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050325234239.htm

most of this stuff is selected for because our ancestors were exposed to certain viruses. but some stuff is kind of random, but with viruses made in a lab can be targeted

They probably unleashed the virus into the wet market in relation to quell the Jeffrey Epstein case.

Epstein definitely had videos of Fauci on the island. This is my own theory, I haven't heard it before. But it would explain the bizarre involvement of a college dropout Bill Gates in all matters covid. Since it is a documented fact that Epstein had videos of Gates on the Island.

There are ways of targeting specific receptors unique to varying human populations, although there's no guarantee your genotype-targeting bio-weapon will remain functioning that way after a few dozen mutations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7439997/
This paper is about Alpha. Omicron is totally different, and the paper no longer applies to it. Alpha left Asians and Ashkenazim almost completely alone. Omicron now goes after Asians while continuing to largely ignore Ashkenazi.

Attached: ACE2_Variants.jpg (2048x946, 108.59K)

are they wrong though?

>Omicron
probably wasn't even a mutation of sars-cov-2, just another coronavirus

not the US's worst creation

Attached: la cretura.jpg (1080x1080, 288.28K)

I posted this on my time line

July 22 2019

m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR11pQETHYnP9nAn5KDcP833MnE2OFQyFfxyusC68k3YGlqlUchfFJ4lDnU&v=AK0QaRp3k9Q&feature=youtu.be

Sept 17 2019
Sept 17, 2019 This is what tipped me off something leading up to it. When they said “Russia explosion BIO LAB”

thesun.co.uk/news/9943121/gas-explosion-rips-russian-laboratory-smallpox-ebola-plauge-anthrax/?fbclid=IwAR0kO5KyVcuF21VbqyBGoSmnkop9qrzPrxZ698PFy6JqxpZ1gWyUVhqCIkc

Nov 2 2019 8 weeks before mainstream

banned.video/watch?id=5dbcc6c1cf454e001407ab8a&fbclid=IwAR3E0oX0CFEDBGT7HCMnHGh9mdHlhRsIVuAGRnu34CbBnR3rZx8lIbppsaA

Attached: 4EB6DCA9-EB70-4750-9D65-C5D63ED24225.jpg (437x588, 130.78K)

It would also explain why W.H.O. declared it non-airborne for 12+ months, in order to ensure maximum damage.

>when did you realize the US govt created Covid-19 and released it as a bio-weapon against China and Iran
first month.

covid came from ukraine

>I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT I READ ON TWITTER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>when
when the kike media started blabbering about it of course.

predominantly attacks iranians, russians, and, by chance of genetics, shitalians.

gee bob, must be totally not mutt bioweapon

bio this, shitheads
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8AcgHOHPY