Coyotes

Just had one break into my chicken coup and it killed 8 of them but only ended up eating like one and a half. Also, when I was a kid a coyote killed two of our barn cats which we used for keeping mice away. How do I take revenge on these faggots?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 9.29.52 PM.png (629x653, 594.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffd2ZojMH_w
youtube.com/watch?v=YcFtdnewTCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coyotes eat cats and shitty little tremble dogs.
Love em

Attached: 540ce282abb71e75cbba80c6b04028af0.jpg (1108x1392, 874.18K)

You can’t really do anything except have better security. If you kill them then others will start to breed like crazy and the entire area will be overrun.

chain up one of your chickens out in a field and shoot the nigger when it comes for it. They're super overpopulated in the midwest

My dog was jumped by a pack of coyotes. He was a 100 pound German Shepard, so he was able to fight them off, but he limped back to the dog walker with his nose gouged open and half his ear hanging off. After that, he would never let other dogs get close to him. He was still the sweetest creature to humans, but he went full PTSD attack mode whenever another dog came nearby.

Fuck coyotes, I hope you poison yours.

>how
.22lr from your back door

>have access to tactical nukes in walmart
>defeated by a coyote
Good morning, I hate america.

sage

I see at least 1 coyote a day

Attached: Screenshot_20211219-101429_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.2M)

Get some wizard goggles and a rifle.

Attached: Trap MB 650 Coyote Trap - Out Lam - topview.jpg (800x695, 72.87K)

Imagine being scared of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffd2ZojMH_w

Attached: ef0487eae58000fd6811efad7c05f151e.png (434x329, 406.15K)

Lure them, catch them, then rape them.

i have the same fence as you except the 6 foot version. Same posts and everything. Oklahoma steel fencing FTW fren!

Set out bait, Shoot them, non fatally but so they cant run, then let your imagination run wild imagining it is a jew

Get a better system user. Coyotes are creatures of adaptability which one of the reason their range has exploded. You can't kill them all but I suggest a bait and lure. And keep tabs on the fence so you can improve them. Finally find their main den area and kill them there but remember they will come back

Donkey's are very good livestock protection animals also. Mean sons of bitches who can be more vicious than you think

I want the fucker to suffer. RIP Conway and Peter.

FPBFP
First post biggest faggot post

Any subhuman fuck that tortures animals should be shot !

First post biggest fuckinbased post

Attached: yote.jpg (640x442, 77.92K)

>coup

find their holes and throw grenades into them

I usually wait until its winter then I trap them and beat them over the head with a bat. I bring the dead coyotes to my buddy’s place who owns an amateur tannery. We drink beers and skin them, clean up all the flesh from the pelts. For every five coyotes I bring him, he gives me a tanned pelt. They go for about $50 - $60 on ebay. During summer I just shoot any that get too close to the house

Attached: 114F6AA9-6D85-483C-91B6-3B183A8F486F.jpg (569x914, 651.97K)

>le heckin based coyotes
Every cat hater is a legitimate subhuman, it's undeniable at this stage.

You need a dog if possible. We have 50 egg layers and sheep we also have 2 LGDs it would be impossible for us to have what we have without them. Our dogs are our most important part of our farm. We lock our birds up at night in a roosting house and have separate egg houses for them. You will need to kill that coyote ASAP. It will be back.

cry more bitch nigger

your invasive little african undocumented immigrant wildlife destroying feline is shit, will forever be shit

Attached: 2e0f05526dd2a74bd5c43ca25c7d6cd52.jpg (800x533, 269.09K)

you have toxoplasmosis cysts

I cant even tell u how much i detest canines n moreso the owners
I wanna kill u and nigger animals
Also im white n cat owner

>hunt and reduce wolf population
>wonder why this happen
youtube.com/watch?v=YcFtdnewTCU

Ill take it over nigger animal eating my kids face off
WE HATE YOUR DOGS AT BREWERIES
STOP NOW

>im a psychotic toxo-brained cat tard that wants to murder people

I can tell

Attached: 82b345df441a67d02343c8f7bbb40e02d.jpg (720x900, 87.27K)