Biden just effectively killed these websites with the new IRS bill

Biden just effectively killed these websites with the new IRS bill.

Attached: bjkbjzekwbg91.jpg (1589x733, 109.56K)

Etsy has killed itself recently with increased listing fees. Ebay has been a honeypot for like 10 years now.

the other two are probably similar to ebay but with more alphabet boys.

What in the bills kills these specifically?

explain fag

If you make more than $600 in one year you have to report it. ebay automatically accounts and sends you the tax form.
what else are you talking about?

>sell something on ebay for 300
>ebay gives you 250
good riddance

>alphabet boys

All the original boy bands and teen heart throbs were literally used as government ops to influence the public enmasse….
>Beach Boys
>Elvis
>The Beatles
so yeah they were all literally alphabet boys

eBay's customer base is massive, the fee is worth it for the quick sales.

Please state how much money you were making on these sales and not paying taxes. Thank you.

He works for Bezos

it adds up, if you put a couple of items on there every few months just trying to clear out junk.

>work
>pay tax
>buy something
>pay tax
>sell something
>pay tax
>sell something you bought (already paid tax for)
>pay tax

Attached: 1659048244382795.jpg (1200x1800, 269.34K)

ebay is for money laundering.. they love the new rule.. makes their operations legitimate.

Attached: gofind.save.today4u.jpg (1672x775, 250.99K)

make less than 12k u dont have to pay taxes so why do you have to report $600 to just not pay anything on it? (if u make less than 12k) wouldnt the irs already have a copy from ebay, paypal, etc?

i have 50 packages to pack up tomorrow morning. I love ebay. I sell mostly vinyl and clothes. It's pretty easy. op needs to explain and stop being a faggot. desu I hate the gov and dont want to pay taxes now anyway. have my house and escrow takes taxes for that but income? man I don't wanna any more. i hate the jews so much

Attached: 1632330762348.jpg (1024x863, 98.22K)

See pic related for an approximate estimate, you fucking IRS faggot.

Attached: 1611973165481.jpg (2565x1888, 306.36K)

don't forget that ebay is also taxed on the income from your fees plus because they hold the money for a few days they earn interest which is also taxed.

baseball cards are money laundering? redpill me

if you make more than $600 in a year on any site from sales you have to file a tax form. even if you make less than 12k a year.
they claim it's to stop criminals but the only people it will hurt are poor people.

It's the 1099-K or whatever the form is named reporting rule they've been threatening for a couple years. Not that you weren't always supposed to declare every dollar, but eBay and presumably other marketplaces will now issue you and the IRS the form stating your sales income which in Weimerica is of course taxable on both ends.

that isn't money laundering. that's speculative jews who bought up collectables then set up grading/valuation companies which then auction them and trick people into thinking they are worth that much.

i already knew that nigger. that happened months ago or last year. i just let the irs send my ass a bill anyway. had to pay one for 2018, sent me a letter wanting 2000.

Welcome to being an adult in the USA kid. You have to file a tax return.

i'm 32 and have never filed a tax return in my life

not if u make under 12k.

>new irs bill
explain

But you got 2 jabs