James Bulger Murder cont

Previous It's been almost 30 years since 10 year olds Robert Thompson & Jon Venables tortured 2 year old James Bulger to death.
Four tapes detailing the more disturbing elements of the crime were omitted from the trial.

I had access to the tapes as well as access to several sources who worked on the case.
Ask away.

Attached: Bulger_cctv.jpg (150x180, 5.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5iDj64fEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

Were you part of Merseyside Police?

>had access to the tapes

well where are they?

for once OP is not a fag

Apparently you're not even allowed to post this picture in the UK, which is funny because it just Streisands everyone into realising this is a real picture

Attached: cd58eb521cc9334f46771d0ae554cb50.jpg (4000x3000, 526.15K)

try to just ignore the agiprop shills no idea why they'd raid this thread but they are.

I came twice in the last thread ngl.

OP, could you please answer these from the previous thread:

>Can you tell us more about the kids who found him and what happened to them?

>What about your fellow investigators and the police in general, did any of them want to cause the boys harm or kill them for their crimes?

Posting key posts from last thread.
>1

Firstly the reasons and profile details largely unmentioned in the case;

>Robert Thompson
Poor, abused and a psychopath through and through. He come from a broken home. Father threatend to castrate him with scissors at the age of 8, for eating chocolates.
Possibly sexual abused as well as physically.

He was a thug. Petty crime and bullying were his pastimes.

He hated his youngest brother. Jealous of attention possibly. He routinely mentioned
>if I wanted to kill a baby, I'd kill my brother
frequently through his interrogation.
He also once took that brother to the canal, a year prior and abanddoned him after failing to get him to fall in.
He tried to do the same thing to James.

He likely murdered James because of this. As well as being bored and finding it fun.

Showed zero remorse, he even mocked James' last words in interrorgation.
Completely unphased by what he did.

Yet he never reoffended. I can go into serious detail about him if anyone wants to know more.

>Jon Venables
He came from a slighty better backround than his peers, not afluent by any means but largely better off than say Robert.
He was terrified of his mother, had several special needs siblings and began showing a tendancy toward violence in drawings and was expelled from a previous school for chocking a younger child with a ruler.

He was more affected by his crimes. Showed some form of guilt.
Yet went on to become a pedophile and bragged several times about the murder.

Illegal picture in bongland

Attached: 48253b8b3766e9b0e40bec28cf8965fa.jpg (4000x3000, 474.9K)

When you say Robert Thompson had a top class education, what do you mean exactly?

Eton?
Personal tutors?
If you can't say, at least hint?

Now the crime. For starters, here is the 'official' narrative;

One of the boys threw blue Humbrol modelling paint, which they had shoplifted earlier, into Bulger's left eye.[22] They kicked him, stamped on him, and threw bricks and stones at him. They placed batteries in Bulger's mouth,[23] and according to police may have inserted some into his anus, although none were found there.[4] Finally, the boys dropped a 10 kg (22 lb) railway fishplate on Bulger.[24][25][26] He sustained 10 skull fractures as a result of the bar striking his head. Pathologist Alan Williams stated that Bulger suffered so many injuries—42 in total—that none could be identified as the fatal blow.[27]

Thompson and Venables laid James Bulger across the railway tracks, and weighted his head down with rubble in hope that a train would hit him, and his death would appear to be an accident. After they left the scene, his body was cut in half by a train.[28] Bulger's severed body was discovered by a group of children two days later.[29][9][30] A forensic pathologist testified that he had died before he was struck by the train.[28]

However, this omits a huge part of the attack and also possibly lies about the order and the cause of death of James.

kys

For those unfamiliar, Jon and Robert lured James away from his Mother and took him on a two mile walk to his death. We know they tried to abduct another child that day and failed.

What's more chilling is the courts weren't told they tried this a month before on another child.

Anyway, after they had James (Jon lured him on Robert's orders) they took him out of the Strand Mall on the aformentioned 2 mile journey.

The official narrative is correct up until they reached the embankment near the rail where the killed him.

The actual evidence differs greatley.

Upon reaching the embankment they DID NOT start a frenzied beating as told about.

It was a bizzare sexual assualt. After blue paint was used to blind James he was stripped from the waist down, batteries were stuffed in his mouth and did indeed enter the anal tract.

The most disturbing detail, as never told, is they attempted to tie his penis in a knot. Causing huge tissue damage.
This is why his foreskin was retracted.

A thin rusty iron bar was used to sodomise him. And paint was put into his urethra.

What differs next is the order. There is a possibilty he was alive when the train struck him.

After the sexual assualt, James attempted to get up, Robert told him to stay down and threw a brick at him. Official records suggest this is when the both batterd James.

However they may have only hit him once or twice before dragging him onto the track and PINNING him down, not KILLING him, with the fishplate. James' legs were badly beaten too. This was NOT mentioned in the court.
They may have broken his legs to further stop him getting up and escaping the train.

It's a possiblity they actually whitnessed James get severed in two by the train before then beating the dying child over the head with bricks and stones, in panic of the noise caused by him after being severed.

Did you ever view the tapes personally?

i doubt he went to fucking Eton mate, kek

This were are they

It’s honestly a really sad case no matter how much of a cynical fuck you’ve turned into. They tortured a little toddler to death for no reason.

My only anger at the case is in crimes like that no matter the age I would make death penalty instant. Makes no sense you would release anyone who has done that back into society.

Why?

They were bad seeds. A family of arseholes who went on to peddle class As. Tbf, they were just another family of arseholes in a sea of arseholes. I'm two years older than these kids and lived a mile from each. I am only surprised this happened once as there was a bad vibe in the area. Deindustrialisation, drugs, alcohol, bad genes, who the fuck knows why, but these kids went just a bit further than plenty of other kids I grew up with.

Gonna ask this again, What about your fellow investigators and the police in general, did any of them want to cause the boys harm or kill them for their crimes?

Who the fuck knows, lmao.
New identity right?

>in panic of the noise caused by him after being severed.

how would he still be making noise?

How did you come to hear the tapes?

They were never allowed to leave the location they were held. I have only listened to them.

The kids who found the body went on to become involved in drugs and theft. 3/4 of them were imprisoned.

All the investigators were as professional as they could be. What they wanted to do, they never showed.
The social worker staff were far to friendly and buddy buddy with the kids however.

He was still alive

>have only listened to them.

were they video or audio? no one tried to make copies?

did either of the boys exhibit thumb sucking behaviour?

>realising
Learn how to spell in Canadian you fucking disgraceful Leaf

>op provides no proof he said who he is
>not a fag

My dad is the CEO of nintendo and he says that OP is fucking gay as hell.

AMA

>went on to become involved in drugs and theft
They were doing this long before Bulger was murdered.

Yes I have listened to them. It was on invitation.

he wouldve been in the juvenile prison system

In what capacity?

Audio, as they were in a Police car unlike the other tapes, which were filmed in station.

How was it? Horrible?

Any idea what prison was like for these retards? Did they get raped?

Attached: download (9).jpg (231x218, 8.29K)

Sorry, I'm not really familiar with those who found the body.

Could you please elabourate?

Did it have an effect on the coroners or police the state of bugler’s body. What you said made it sound horrific that aspect

he's asking why were you invited to listen to the tapes

looks like a yid, go figure.

*bulger’s

It's a lot worse than I previously thought. UK police/legal is obsessed with covering up extreme crimes.

Who the fuck cares about all the past shit
Post their current identities or gtfo
you know, the only thing that matters now

Thanks, humbrol was common model paint in enamel, came in cans, blue pigment should be either phtalo cyanine if marine blue or iron blue if closer to prussian, white can also be present, humbrol was a predecessor to acrylic ral partha and citadel for miniature painting, use lesssened as those came onto market, many colors using certain pigments are no longer made but humbrols line is one way you can get those older colors.

Why were you chosen to be invited to listen to them.

Did either of the boys exhibit thumb sucking behaviour?

Lurk more

>The social worker staff were far to friendly and buddy buddy with the kids however.
Colour me surprised

Jon was questioned about the sexual elements. He mentioned as little as possible and freaked out multiple times thinking he'd seen James as the Police drove along the route they took him on.

Robert refused to acknowledge the sexual element and instead suggested he hadn't technically killed James, because he was still alive as they pinned him to a train track.

I get that, I'm just saying there's a reason they were suspects at first instead of just kids who found the body. Like the other lad mentioned, playing on railways wasn't all that uncommon, but that particular stretch of railway was secluded. It lead to tunnels and wasn't far from the police station.

half of em probably pedos themselves

what did they say in the cop car?

Probably was his ghost

Can nevr rule it out but many Anglo bongs look like this tbqhwu

Once I had a chance to talk with a retired cop who participated in the investigation of a famous murder case in Japan. He told me that there's a detail of how the perpetrator treated the victim, which was omitted from the publishing to the public and the trial. The detail was what hurts the honor of the victim.

It's true. Have a serious darkpill user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5iDj64fEs

It reveals all.

Yes. Nigh on everyone who saw the body wanted them locked up forever. The kids who discovered the body also had reported trauma from prison records.

I would rather not say. Cliche but who I am is not important.

See

The the 77th sperg out hard about jon when he's posted here.