Historical Researcher Here Asking Questions

When did "Clownworld" begin?

And is there a remedy or should I prepare for more clownish things to happen in the next 10 years?

Attached: e201a924-8bca-11e7-9f40-4d9615941c08_1280x720_135920-1190632772.jpg (1200x800, 115.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_clown_sightings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_clown_sightings

1994-2030
G7 Meeting/The Good Club

When CERN fired up

It started when a question about ethics in video game journalism became a question about ethics in journalism. This led to some powerful entities overreacting, which then led to a lot of people who weren't paying attention to start paying attention, which led to the anointed going whole hog on their agenda to crush the opposition, which led to a lot of very pissed off people who weren't paying attention to either of the previous two cases of people starting to pay attention electing Donald Trump.

Somewhere before/in between all this is JFK getting assassinated, LBJ jumping into Nam and turning blacks into cattle, Nixon taking us off the gold standard, Reagan teeing us up for 9/11, Clinton and Bush allowing it to go through, Bush stripping us of privacy, Obama upping the ante on that x1000, as well as beginning the destruction of race relations, gay marriage getting legalized, everyone getting iPhones, and Occupy encouraging media outlets to make all issues about race.

what do you call that hairline? the accretion disk?

>is there a remedy
a cult of personality type figure leading an actual crusade against evil.

Hmm very well put. Just so I have this right, you're talking about Neo Cons destroying America through the staged creation of 9/11?

When JFK was elected !

Also influenced by occupy Wallstreet because corporations realized the ticket to winning class war was supporting the most mentally retarded side hence why you see them support pride month.
People can't even look beyond oppression and if you study intersectionality you will start to see patterns that activists are the new church ladies. It's a religion. People adhere to worshipping something even under atheist values.

Attached: 1658729231526838.png (601x483, 625.92K)

After Clinton was found not guilty at his impeachment despite lying under oath about having an affair.

1700's

Attached: giants_1.jpg (975x445, 251.61K)

It ended with Clover Cat

We are only in the early stages of the Kali Yuga.
It is written that at the peak of the Kali Yuga, or clownworld, a person who even says the word "God" in public will be torn apart by the crowds of people who hear it. They'll also be eaten.
So, since you don't see christians being torn apart and eaten publicly yet, we are not at the worst part, or even close to it yet.

Attached: 1597568392803.png (600x904, 1.03M)

Clownworld started after incest product Tsar Nicholas II led his country to absolute ruin through sheer incompetence on a scale never seen before, laying the table for eveything to come after. Bolschevism, WW1, rise of the reds, WW2, commiespread, US dominance world police, unbridled greed, followed by every war from vietnam onwards being started under false pretenses to print or redistribute wealth.

No man has never done so much harm by doing literally nothing as that piece of shit germano anglo baby.

I hold the belief we are at the end of it.

Due to the way karma works, an individual will not be born into such power at this time. These are obviously degenerated times, creating degenirated, jew-subverted leaders.

Attached: 1597482717178.png (500x667, 679.6K)

You can believe whatever, I'm a tantric yogi who has devoted all my future lifetimes to understanding how this works.
You'd be better off not thinking, by far.

Attached: 002.jpg (800x600, 54.03K)

1942 - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

Not to worry. We will be (((transitioning))) into demon world sooner than later.

Attached: 1638668461603.jpg (1602x1007, 532.17K)

I enjoy thinking

>When did "Clownworld" begin?
When dumb Mellenials refused to grow up.

>getting mRNA vaccine when vector based vaccines exist

not real capitalism let's call it clownworld lol

Nobody has been doing growing up in the west since WW2. It isn't desirable, the population exists to be taxed and to consume, at this point no better than cattle.

january 20th, 1989

September 2, 1945

Protocols of zion you stupid faggot. Its been a world coming for a long tine

Truly, Michael Crichton was the prophet of our times.

Attached: Next.jpg (300x432, 12.81K)

This is the correct answer. The precursors to Communists were the Jacobins and Frankists

And of course the fags who ran the French Revolution