Theyre just tanned white people

Theyre just tanned white people

Attached: arabs.png (897x550, 104.52K)

>Theyre just tanned white people

Maybe. Or maybe they are just bleached niggers.

This. /thread

Well said ivan

>Somalia

Arabs are capable of civilization

Pretty much. Real Arabs don't exist anymore.

Attached: The First Arabs.jpg (752x944, 201.57K)

So why didn’t those lazy bastard Spanish build pyramids? Too busy sleeping all day, fucking siesta niggers

if europe wasn't so annoying in terrain, it would have been muslim, or persian or whatever nigger culture that wanted it so bad despite having so little.

That's interesting considering they enslaved your people in the past... anyway

without pislam, yes.

they are coaled whites but it is a near thing, kek

Attached: anthropology african admixture north africa and europe.gif (602x437, 91.65K)

North Africans are different from Gulf niggers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 9.31.10 PM.png (952x1408, 2.1M)

By african you mean sub-saharan? thats a false map.

yes I think this is what it means. Find me a better map if you can...It clearly doesn't mean 'african' as in the whole continent of africa or it would be a pretty boring map...

They were before Islam decimated the Arab culture and inbreeding reduced them to 80iq niggers

am pretty sure that they are closer to whites genetically than they are to niggers, you can also see it in their phenotypes

Attached: main-qimg-45a3a19c2744e7df420328adf4ec6ef5-lq.jpg (602x314, 61.81K)

it depends where... the arabs are definitely far more white, but this may not be true of all north africans. Although still in both groups you have people I would consider white or close enough anyway (berbers for example)

Attached: anthropology beautiful berber woman.jpg (1586x1983, 644.6K)

bit of both. pic related.

Attached: 1644264147305.jpg (2875x2079, 1.49M)

Wrong, without Islam the polytheist pagan scum would still worship rocks and burrying first born daughters alive.

>spain, greece and italy not included in map

Attached: image_downloader_1659786001105.gif (400x206, 2.82M)

pure arabs are close to Yemenis than syrians/iraqis

Black hair and eyes

This thread is entirely horseshit and so is Any Forums. The people who inhabited that region, historically, 're called the Mani. A history about which you little dweebs couldn't possibly begin to know. But, hey, if you're a middling racist, people will be too offended to actually challenge your knowledge (or lack thereof), right? So, horses for courses!

>whiter then iberians
yes im white and european

No, if these mutts did a dna test it wouldn’t come up as 90% European like most white people.

Not how DNA works, moron.

>niggers have black hair
they have black hair
>niggers have black eyes
they have black eyes
>niggers have brown skin
they also have brown skin only its paler

yeah i dunno im thinking they are closer to niggers