Why does Any Forums hate individualism?

Why does Any Forums hate individualism?

Attached: jordan-peterson.jpg (500x538, 192.92K)

jews

Any Forums is not 1 person
and you're probably 1 pbtid
stop posting Jude petergoldenstein
nigger

>Jordan Peterson is a jewish shill because he isn't an openly anti-semetic retard like I am (on Any Forums). Also he should be encouraging people to spend more time with their own race, and less time with other races. That's what I'd be saying if I was a world famous psychology professor with an audience of millions. Alas, I'm just too based for this world

I'm not gonna wash it.

Attached: p.png (653x674, 230.36K)

Any Forums loved him in 2016 he was kek in human form

A certain degree of individualism is a fine thing. However, when you begin attempting to deconstruct and demolish all ethnic and cultural categories in favor of an atomistic society, a united collective will always subsume you. Individuals must be bound together in nationhood by a higher ideology or group conception in order to progress, influence, and dominate in the world. JBP isn't concerned about this. If Muslims formed a Canadian Caliphate and started disposing of the anti-identarian individualists he himself propagated, he'd throw his hands up in the air and proudly boast that he's cleaned his room before getting decapitated. His worldview is unfeasible and crumbles in the face of conflict and neoliberal collapse, and he doesn't care so long as he can die with a sense of moral righteousness. He's either inimically naïve or a self-righteous coward.

Kek
/thread

the drug addicted professor (death to all professors) talks about the Bible to blaspheme regularly. he once talked about the Bible with the Christ-denier ben shapiro on a faggot's show, and unsurprisingly the Christ-denier understood the Gospel better than the professor or the faggot

Attached: 1657742750866.jpg (699x387, 41.54K)

There is a society that you depend on. Declaring yourself away from it is a delusion. The society rots so does your life

Any Forums is not one person + a lot of people on this board are big fans of individualism

Attached: Ron Paul 2nd Amendment 1989.jpg (1280x720, 99.22K)

fuck you

Because you can’t have a white identity movement much less a white ethnostate without a hive mind

Any Forums has a paradox with individualism. They are pro individualism until birth rate is below replacement rate. Then they are against it.

based, washing your penis is gay. Who wants to wash a dick? Even if it's your own, it's pretty fucking gay.

We don't. Now fuck off, nigger.

its a lofty ideal.
there is no such thing as a man in isolation.
he is connected to a web of living and manufactured bullshit

its also a cope to keep you disorganized.

he told people to get the vax, so much for individualism
still not getting the vax

because i'm not an hedonist millionnaire like this faggot you make money on poor troubles white kids

Because he's on team Christianity rather than team white skin. Even if you name the Jew like Nick Fuentes Any Forums will still hate your guts if you value anything above race. But while the white ethnostate larpers dream about leaving their houses some day the Christians are on the front lines taking back western civilization. We'll inevitably see a massive shift here once it's undeniable that the only true battle is between Christianity VS Clown world. Get used to seeing the phrase "I was always a Christian."

we live in a society

lol
lmao
both the white nationalists and the christians are going to be btfo the second we start integrating with AI and there isn't a thing you can do about it other than ascend to heaven.

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x534, 92.42K)

I don't care about Lobsterman.

Well individualism is bad because.
Imagine in a world that every civilian is a IRS agent.