>it's the masons!
>it's the jesuits!
>it's the women!
>it's the demons!
>it's the ayys!
>it's the straights!
>it's the gays!
No, it's Americans.

Attached: 1641171304530.jpg (638x728, 56.46K)

It's reddit

Who do you think made America like this you deceitful kike? Masons, jews, etc...All the same to me, hang em high!

Attached: 165806876359588.jpg (1154x978, 108.63K)

its the jews

it's mostly women

it's the jews.
Everything else is ancillary

so the jews then.

I'm rude af to canadians after seeing how they act online. If I ever get the chance to hurt one of you severely, I'll do it. Fuck you.

America's run by jews. Thus if it's America, it's the jews.

Attached: Rich Jews in the American government 2.jpg (500x522, 67.98K)

still not getting the vax

honestly, i dont believe that life is for everyone, considering how fucking brutal or nice it can be, there is a balance

what's the fucking difference!?

fpbp

Attached: jews destroy america with niggerfication turns america into a 3rd world nigger nation.gif (1667x1435, 3.25M)

The inability to see the problem with this assertion never fails to amuse me. These people havent grown up to be adults yet. They might be physically old, but their minds are that of children; everything they see is black and white, one or the other. They can only scapegoat the entirety of the United states and completely disregard the good in a subject.

jews obviously

No it's the jews

>No, it's Americans.
it's your whore mother there you ching chong ping pong cocksucker faggot kike. fuckin canada, get a real country instead of some faggot hat full of faggots. god damn yellow dicklet shiteater.

you elected a black man to be your president.

Mutt internet defence force right on cue. You know you're over target when you're taking flak.

Attached: 1644792611871.jpg (218x304, 13.37K)

Attached: Leaf_BTFO.png (621x271, 278.97K)

fuck off glowing nigger or we will counter-waco you

You did the exact opposite of what that image shows

Keep seething Pedro Jackson

everyone but me gotta learn ur cringe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
still not getting the vax

Attached: 23513451514.jpg (1280x720, 97.99K)

Attached: Fucking_Leaf.jpg (480x488, 33.13K)

>defence force
yeah changy nigger, kicking your faggot face in for being a faggot is totally a gov operation. more like you walked into a bar and yelled "i suck cocks i am a faggot" and everyone got up to beat your faggot ass. little yellow dick nigger.