If the USA is so great why do so many people hate it and want to leave?

If the USA is so great why do so many people hate it and want to leave?

Attached: USASHIT.png (755x4000, 468.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KBeCMiUPuic?t=6248
youtu.be/uxykI30fS54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they spineless faggots KYS

>Reddit
It's funny how I want out of the UK and into the US

That's because you're retarded. Imagine wanting to move to this muttistan nation instead of
youtu.be/KBeCMiUPuic?t=6248

kill yourself bong. You want the slightly more big bucks? Yet have no freedom, be extremely unhealthy and live near millions of spics and cucks with guns, move to the USA then dumb nigger

Where are they going exactly?

To liveable cities that aren't favela car shitholes like america where you can actually be happy
youtu.be/uxykI30fS54

When kikes don't own everything things are PRETTY nice

To escape the upcoming Brazil 2.0.

we would prefer it if you did leave, faggotnigger.

Well I'll go back home to AU then faggot

Maybe I will faggot. I'm moving to russia. Fuck America. America is a third world shithole.

Good Riddance.

liberals are not people

Theyre not americans theyre californians

I've been all over the USA from Texas, to Cali, to Maine, to Pennsylvania. It's this way everywhere.

Car centric cities is nigger design.

America is honestly the only country where it's relatively easy to get a 100k/yr job

These people don't know what they're getting into

If the USA is so bad why do so many people love it and want to enter illegally?

You do realize that the bulk of what America has to offer does not lie within the cities?

It's worse in rural areas, I grew up in west texas faggot memeflag. KILL YOURSELF. Im moving to russia.

I grew up in the city, moved to a rural area when I was 13, and I am now 19 with a job at a Clay Factory.
Get Gud Faggot.

>t. ProxyChink

Why do they never follow through?

its fucking shithole nowdays. ur ruled by international mob.

idk but i will help them pack.

Have you ever been to a favela? Houston is a shithole, but it's a lot nicer than favelas.

Lies. You're a chink.

based

Because they ruined it and they're going to ruin wherever they're going next as well

Double Based

take part time job for 25 hours/week
>get scheduled for 40 hours instead
>asked to stay late every fucking day
>called in every goddamn day off
quit
get another part time job for 25hr/week
>get scheduled for 40 hours
>asked to stay late every fucking day
>get called in every goddamn day off
still make shit even with all the overtime and still can't afford own apartment or house.
fuck this country.

>want to leave
The proof of our greatness is that when push comes to shove they stay because other countries suck.

You realize you don't have to stay in late?
When they ask you to do stuff like that they are just testing your willpower to see how much they can abuse your work potential.

brainwashed by the 'american dream' and 'freedumz' propaganda is all i can think of.

Americans are largely shit with money. Look up the stats on millennials making over six figures who live pay to pay.

>Freedumz
You have to go back.

Maybe don't live in NYC and go to a trade sxhool.

The country is already dead, but most western countries are. If you don't already see that, you're just a brainwarshed idiot.

>still make shit even with all the overtime and still can't afford own apartment or house.

still doesn't solve this problem.

Lets trade spots

If the USA is so bad why do so many people want in?

ITT ProxyChinks spew trite America h8

The American Dream is not some fairy tale that promises everyone everything they want.
The American Dream is the guarantee that you have the freedom to shape your life how you see fit, regardless of Tyrannical Governmental Intervention.
Those who give up freedom for safety deserve neither,
and the Tree of Liberty must once again be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.
I own a Brick House.

Cause they come for free handouts. Mexico, Guatemala and other South American countries don't offer the same level of handouts to worthless niggers as America. If you want to work, America isn't the place to be. If you want to be a worthless nigger, America is a decent place as long as you don't relax around other worthless niggers.

Lol you always make these threads as if you would even be welcomed into Europe by Europeans, they would look at you like just another refugee. Take it from me I work closely with yacht companies in Spain, Italy and Netherlands, we laugh at you retards in your cargo shorts and poorly fitted cartoon shirts with your oversized child like tennis shoes

Why not fuck off back to redit and e-argue with whomever posted whatever stupid shit has you so upset there?

Attached: back 2 redit.png (717x880, 742.5K)

i own a stoya destroya

>someone hates America so they must be chinks
>hides flag
duuuurrrr my history book say america da best cuntry dduuuurrr