Imagine If The Democrats

Did not steal the 2020 election from Trump. Trump would have taken all the responsibility for the covid hoax. Think about it, the democrats did us all a big favor by staging a coup at the worst possible moment in American history. It doesn't matter if Trump rolled out operation warp speed. No one cares and they won't remember. It was the democrats who bludgeoned us with mandates, and they were too stupid to admit they were wrong or change course they just doubled and tripled down.

Attached: trumpvaccine.jpg (310x187, 14.1K)

Trump will return before mid terms.

>just doubled and tripled down.
I believe fauci is calling for a fourth booster now

Sometimes even the Devil shoots himself in the foot. Actually, every time.

Trump will rise again.

Attached: 98njgc.jpg (1024x634, 78.51K)

he also wouldve taken all of the blame for the inflation. it's amazing how he managed to win by losing last election

My grandmother died from covid last week, fauci’s warnings were legitimate. We didn’t take the proper precautions.. don’t make the mistake we did, get the vaccine.

Patriots still in control.

>My grandmother died from covid last week
Why didn't her vaccine protect her?

She didn’t get the vaccine, retard. It would’ve saved her life.

Unironically OP is correct.
>Biden handles covid so poorly that it wipes away the "Trump handled covid poorly" argument
>inflation and gas prices would have increased under a 2nd Trump term (though not as much as Biden because of his shitty policies) and Trump would have gotten the blame ten fold

Just think about how much worse it would be if she had gotten the vaccine.

I'm actually glad that Biden (((won))) in 2020. Every liberal that I know is jumping through hoops trying to explain the clown world we live in.

"acktually putin raised gas prices"

"at least the adults are in charge!"

Enjoy inflation and trannies setting policy, retards, you voted for it.

He's still the vaccine salesman.

Are you a nigger, a pedophile or a nigger pedophile? Thanks

Attached: jean.jpg (124x91, 1.88K)

Dems are fucked. SPR will run out while before Biden can be voted out and gas is going to $6(/gal nationwide

Blumpf staged the coup himself so he would be voted out. Why would anyone want to be president during Democrat created inflation?

If Trump wasn't in office and it was Hillary instead, the right would've created roaming deathsquads when Hillary cooked up the vax instead of DJT. I fucing hate normies so much its unreal

There is some truth to this because Trump could not maintain his position in denouncing covid as a hoax because the media and everyone around him believed in it so there was no alternative but to play along or lose all credibility forever.

The reason they made such a big deal about covid was to get unlimited mail in ballots in most states to steal the election.

here we go with the Cuckservative victim complex yet again for the 10,000th time. The eternal whiney cunt-faced retards still coping about losing an election 2 years later. Pathetic little cucklets, eternally seething on your little cuck board.

Cope, you loser incel cunts. You lost, and you will lose again because you are LOSERS.

Playing the long game is better. They were going to lose their minds in their own bullshit eventually no matter what Trump said about it. He needed to double down and say it was a hoax again. That's why he lost.

>Think about it, the democrats did us all a big favor by staging a coup at the worst possible moment in American history. It doesn't matter if Trump rolled out operation warp speed. No one cares and they won't remember. It was the democrats who bludgeoned us with mandates, and they were too stupid to admit they were wrong or change course they just doubled and tripled down.

to me this just proves that it's all fake. It doesn't mean Trump is bad, it's just fake. That's why Trump hasn't been more vocal about the election being stolen, because he knows that he's basically guaranteed to win in 2024. The entire purpose of "stealing the election" was specifically to make Democrats and Biden look terrible so that Trump would have even more support in a second term than he had in the first term. Trump will win in 2024, gas and food prices will tumble. Life will get better for everyone, and Trump will institute the necessary government reforms to turn the USA into a soft right wing dictatorship a la caesar in Rome. The public has to be primed for this though. If Trump tried to do this in 2020 it could've caused a civil war. But the handlers are making sure things get so terrible that the majority of the public will accept and even clamor for this.

Basically, by 2024, everyone will want Trump back except for hardcore antifa